A Human Worth Falling For (Bo...

By A_Cumberbatch

○Completed○ When Cas returned all of Dean's memories of their life together as teenagers, everything seemed p... More

In Which We Start Anew
In Which They're Almost Normal
In Which Castiel Contemplates
In Which Cas Discovers Marvel
In Which They Shop
In Which Cas Worries
In Which We Watch
In Which Dean Realizes
In Which We Have Some Angst
In Which There Is A Hunt
In Which Cas Is Left Alone
In Which Cas Makes A Call
In Which Dean Goes Dark
In Which We Leave
In Which They Leave Too
In Which He Returns
In Which I Just Want To Help
In Which Dean Is Trapped
In Which We Need To Help
In Which Sam Has An Idea
In Which He Can Take Care Of Himself
In Which Things Aren't Better
In Which They Live Happily Ever After
In Which The Truth Is Revealed
In Which They Are Finally At Peace
*New Story*

In Which It Ends

219 10 3
By A_Cumberbatch

I suppose this is the end. How strange to think. I really love this series, as badly typed and written it was in the beginning, and I'm definitely going to miss it.

Two years ago, I never would have imagined that I'd be here. I didn't plan on continuing this story past my first book, so the existence of three is shocking. I'm surprised I didn't procrastinate until I forgot about these books, to be completely honest. But what's really astounding is how much love and support I've gotten from you guys. I've had thousands of people read my stories, which is incredible to think. I've had so many people vote for my chapters. I never thought anyone would actually like these stories. But I think the best part is the comments. It's really interesting to see what my world looks like from a reader's perspective. And I love those people who comment multiple times on every chapter. You guys are awesome; never stop doing that.

I hope that you guys will stick with me through some of my other writings. I have a Destiel work in progress that I'm writing called Stronger Than Us Both, but it's still in the early stages of writing. Hopefully, I'll have that up soon though. *fingers crossed* So, keep an eye out for that.

I'm sure I'll come back and revise most of this in a few months, I know it needs it. And I'll be cringing the entire time. But other than that, our little journey is over.

It really was an amazing two years.

Oh, look at me getting all sentimental. I'm not crying, you are.

Thank you. You guys really do rock.

Ciao.

~A_Cumberbatch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 732 18
Dean and Cas never admitted their feelings for each other although it's pretty obvious that there's something going on between them. After a while Sa...
196K 7.1K 28
(Sequel to Dance With Me. If you have not read the first book, I suggest you do that.) You and Dean were together, when you left him because you...
9.8K 359 19
After running from the king of hell, Dean, Sam and Castiel try to find a way to defeat him. Along the way Dean and Cas realize something that has gon...
161K 7K 18
Sixteen-year-old Castiel Novak's life has never been anything but horrible. His father is abusive and his mother died of leukemia when he was five. O...