Yours For Eternity ( a dramio...

By dark_function

It wasn't until he'd met Hermione that he was happy. But will that happiness last for long? There isn't much... More

Fights
surprising case
Encounter
Single
Malfoy Manor
Quality time: Part 1
Quality time: part 2
Breathtaking
The ball And After
Away
In Secret
The news
Scars
It was You
Mutual
Mistake
Crucio
Love and Hate
Family Matters
Without Her
The dream
Friends Forever
Date Night
Yes!
The big day
Epilogue
Author's Note

That Smile

311 7 1
By dark_function

Hermione's POV
I woke up a bit early so I slip out of Draco's room without being seen.
I sat up on the bed and looked at a sleeping Draco. He looked so peaceful in his slumber she never wanted to see him frown. She felt happiness when she made him smile or laugh because he hardly ever did. I shook my thoughts away wondering what was wrong with me.
I got up and slipped out of the room quietly before entering my own room.
I quickly took a shower, brushed and magically straightened my brown hair. I wore an full-sleeved plain White dress which stuck to my curves above the waist and below, fell into pleats.
I put on some eyeliner and mascara.
I took my bag, walked out of my room and down the stairs to the large door.
As I reach the door, I hear someone behind me.
"Sleep well last night?" I turn around to a smirking Draco.
"No I didn't actually. You kept snoring like a pig."
As I said this his smirk disappeared.
I started laughing.
"Draco, I was just joking. Oh come on. Have a little fun." I said throwing his words back at him.
"Why you..." He started.
"I'd love to stand around and fight with you all day, but I've gotta get to the ministry." I said smiling.
"Are you gonna let him stay?" He asked suddenly.
"What?" I asked a bit shocked at his question.
"Are you gonna let Lucius stay here?" He said.
"Lucius?...well..um..probably." I said, not believing what I had just heard.
"Look you can't trust him and I don't want him here."
"But you wanted him to...."
"No. I don't. I Still hate him. I did this only for mum but even she is rethinking that decision. He'd slapped her the other night and he's still very cruel."
"Thank you for informing me, Draco."

I said, smiled and turned away to leave.
As I reached the gate to disapparate, I turned around to face Draco again, leaning against the doorframe.
"You really have changed, Draco Malfoy. I like your new good self. I really like you."
I smiled and he returned it. Never in my life had I seen such a huge smile from him. And it just made my heart falter and skip beats. The feeling was amazing.

Draco's POV
When she smiled, she looked so beautiful. I wanted it to be the first thing I saw in the morning and the last thing I saw at the end of the day. It made me feel happy.
All his worries had become real. He was in love with Hermione Granger.

----------------------------------------------
Finally some dramione action. Sorry for the long wait guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
199K 6.2K 49
It has always seemed that Draco Malfoy hated Hermione Granger, but it hasn't always been like that. Ron and Hermione break up, seeing as Ron ha...
217K 6.4K 26
As Hermione came back to Hogwarts for her final year, she found herself spending a lot of time with Draco Malfoy due to the fact that both of her fri...
554 2 32
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger start to go out! Nobody knows about this dark relationship. (Well, except for some people) Read this story to find...