The dream

I was walking down the aisle in a beautifully decorated hall. I looked around. All my friends and family were there. I looked at the altar and saw him. Draco. Dresses in a black tux with a white button-up shirt and bow tie. He looked very handsome. How I've missed his mesmerising stormy eyes.
But something was wrong. As I neared him, my legs came to a halt. I couldn't move. It was as if something was keeping us apart. I looked at him and saw tears streaming down his face.

"Come back to me, Hermione, come back to me!" He said through his tears.

Then everything started growing further away from me, until I was pulled into oblivion.

And then I felt nothing. Everything was gone.......

Jane's POV
I stood there contemplating everything that had happened till now.
No one had ever thought the war heroine would end up like this. She'd gone through worse than this but survived. She didn't deserve this. As all these thoughts raced through my mind, something caught my eye.

A single tear rolled down Hermione's face.

She must be alive.
All her doctors must be away right now, since they thought she was dead. Nonetheless, I sent word for them to come but I didn't tell why. In that time I decided to call Mr. Malfoy, who must be grieving now.
I run to the door and yank it open and I see him sitting there.
"Mr. Malfoy?..." He looks up at me.
"You'll wanna see this." I say and his eyes widen. He runs into the room before I do.
I walk in to see him touching her face gently and rubbing the tear off.
"She...." He said, eyes filling with tears again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.......until I saw a light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV
I can't believe it!
"Come back to me, Hermione, please!" I whisper to her.
I've never believed in miracles until now.
She opens her mouth slightly and takes in a long breathe.
Then she opened her eyes. Brown met grey. For the first time, in what felt like years.

Hermione's POV
I opened my eyes and the first thing I see are a pair of stormy grey eyes.
"Draco?" I whispered, just as I see a few doctors enter the room from the corner of my eye.
I'm alive.
"Shh Hermione, I'm here and I always will be. I promise!" He said smiling, tears welling his eyes.
I smile back.
"I love you, so much!" He said after that.
"I love you too Draco!" I couldn't have been happier. Then I looked at his arms and stomach. They were soaked in blood.
"Draco, you're hurt really badly. Someone, tend to him please." She said meekly.
"We tried but he wouldn't leave you!" The nurse said.
I took his hand in mine and kissed it, holding it to my face.
"We could tend to him here, if you'd like?" The doctor said.
"That would be wonderful, thank you." She says softly.
"Harry, Ginny and Ron are here. I'll get them and then I'll let them heal me."
Before I could answer he rushed out of the room.

Draco's POV
I rushed out of the room and ran around, clutching my stomach. With great difficulty I spit flowing red hair.
"Ginny!" I screamed and she looked up.
She saw me and stood up. Soon Harry and Ron also came into view.

"What us it?" She asked expecting to hear miraculous news.
"It's Hermione!" I say and their eyes widen.
"She's alive!" I say and we break into a run again.
We reach the doors and I push it open. She was sitting on her bed, smiling that beautiful smile I've missed so much.
The three of them run to her but I can't.
I slid down the wall, onto the floor clutching my stomach. The infection must have gotten worse.

They doctors bring in an extra Bec and place it Right next to Hermione's. They lift me up and place me in it.

Hermione's POV
The door opens and Harry and Ginny come running and hug me, spilling tears of joy.
"Oh 'mione, thank you so much for coming back" Ginny said.
"It's good to be back, gin!"
Right then Draco falls to the ground. I try to get off the bed, but the pains too much. They bring him and put him on a bed they placed beside mine.
"He's been carrying that wound around for a day or so. It's gotten infected." The doctor says. Draco didn't leave my side and I swear on myself I won't leave his.

We were admitted there for about two more days. Harry, Ginny and even Ron came and visited us regularly. Soon we were out of there.