Scars

Draco's POV
"Kill her. She is filth." His father hissed.
"No. I will not. It's all over. I will not"
The blonde said looking at the bleeding form on the floor. A flicker of sorrow in his eyes.
"What did you say?" He demanded.
"I said I...."
"CRUCIO!!" The older man yelled at his son.
All went black and began dissolving.
He stood in the manor.
A woman with crazy black hair hovered over a petite brunette girl. Bellatrix. No this can't all happen again.
"How did you get it? The sword was in my vault. What else did you take?" She hissed at the beautiful girl.
"I didn't take anything.......please!" The girl sobbed harder.
And in the next minute he heard Crucio being yelled again and again. The woman took out a dagger and started carving something onto the brunette's hand.
MUDBLOOD. Her screams filled the room. The blonde boy stood there not able to breathe, staring at the limp body on the cold floor. He didn't do anything. He stood there cursing himself. He was filled with sorrow yet again. What did that girl ever do to them for her to deserve something so cruel.
Every dissolved as he was shook awake.

Hermione's POV
I was woken up from my dreamless sleep by distant screaming.
I opened the door slightly and slipped out of my room, closing it behind me.
As I rushed through the hall, I came to a halt in front of Draco's room. Without thinking I pushed it open, entered the room and shut the door. I put a silencing charm on the room and rushed to a screaming Draco.
"Draco!" I yelled louder when he didn't wake up and shook him.
He jolted awake and looked around and his beautiful stormy eyes fell on mine. Suddenly he put his arms around my waist and started sobbing uncontrollably into my stomach.
"I'm sorry! I'm..so..so sorry!" He said in between sobs.
I looked down at him and asked softly.
"For what?"
"For not doing anything that night. The night you were tortured by my deranged aunt. All those years I called you such filthy words and for everything I've done!"
I was shocked. But I knew it wasn't his fault.
I knelt down in front of him and lifted his chin.
"Everything you've throughout the years...to me, I know it was to please or prove to your father. Any one who cared would have done the same. It's true it's hurt me sometimes, but I forgive you. Everything that happened to me at the manor that night was not your fault. None of it"

Draco's POV
Sitting there with her comforted me. The way she spoke with such care, the way she looked at me with such kindness, while others would have looked away by now. A wave of relief washed over me when she said she'd forgiven me.
I grabbed her arm slowly but she hesitated at first then eased.
I pulled up her sleeve and the mark. That filthy word. How I wish my aunt would come back from the dead just so I could kill her again.
"Can I see...it?" She asked carefully.
"You'd get disgusted just by looking at it" I replied.
"I wouldn't."
I held out my arm and the mark could be seen because of my short sleeved shirt.
We both had our arms out.
"I guess we all have our scars!"