Malfoy Manor

"She's arriving in less than an hour Blaise, what do I do?"Draco asked Blaise who was sitting at the edge of Draco's king sized bed and staring at him as he frantically walked around the room like a chicken with its head cut off.
"It's like merlin sent her into my life to ruin it, why does it have to be that......that.... oh god."
"You are acting so awkward, you dimbo!" Blaise exclaimed doubling over in fits of laughter.
"Do you realise, who you are talking to?
I am Draco Malfoy, and you are right Blaise, all she needs to do is stay away from me to avoid feuds, that is, if she can resist. " Draco said.
"Okay, first of all I don't know I said to be right and secondly, get over yourself mate"
"Anyway"Draco continued "I was going to apologise and make up for fighting, even though she annoys the hell outta me"
"That's completely your fault, bro"
Blaise said immediately before hearing the door bell.

Draco looked at him blankly as if he was hit with obliviate.
"Well that's my cue, bye" Blaise said and disapparated.
Malfoy put on his normal confident behaviour before heading down.

Hermione's POV
I apparated to the address and looked up.
MALFOY MANOR
I felt shivers go down my spine as I Thought of the days in the manor. I heard screams in my head and the word 'mudblood' being repeated over and over again. I shook it out.
I walked over and rang the bell. It took a few minutes but was owned revealing tall, handsome, platinum blonde haired figure.

"Morning Granger"he grinned.
"Malfoy' I nodded and went inside.
I met the Malfoys, out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucius scowl and say something about 'a mudblood being in his house'. I flinched at the words and followed a house upstairs andunpacked in the guest room. The rest of the day was spent with Lucius, interrogating him and the next day was with Narcissa. Both went better than I had imagined except for a few swears and scowls from Lucius.

Next, I had to spend a day with Draco.
I hope I'll survive.