Mistake

Draco's POV
She must have seen Astoria kissing me. Oh god! This is not good. How will she ever like me back. But why would she care? That bitch Astoria.
"Look....what you saw down there wasn't what it looked like." I assured her.
"It's not that. I just needed some time alone." She smiled vaguely, but it didn't look convincing at all. It was not like her usual beautiful smile. This one was sad. This was all because of that whore Astoria.
I followed her down the stairs and into the living room where Astoria was sitting. Why hadn't she gone?
"When are you going to come back?" I asked her.
"In four days, maybe five." She said shrugging.
She looked at Astoria who's smile widened. If looks could kill, she'd be dead by now. Hermione looked back at me.
"Goodbye for now." She turned and before I could say anything back, she disapparated. I felt horrible.
"People like her don't belong in the world, let alone the wizarding world. Huh, filthy mudblood."
"Get out!" I growled at her dangerously.
Her smile faltered.
"W..what?" She stammered.
Get out of the house and never show your face to me ever again!" I yelled at her.
Her faced turned red and she stomped to the door.
"You will be mine, Draco!" She mumbled to herself and disapparated.

Hermione's POV
I reached my apartment and looked around. It was good to be home. I'd do anything to get my mind off it all. It hurt too much. Tears escaped without permission and I ran into my room and cried.

Back at the manor......

Draco sat in his room, three empty bottles of firewhiskey in front of him.
He'd only had sorrow in his life until she came along. She was the one thing that brought him happiness. And now she was gone.
No, he wouldn't let her go so easily. He would make a surprise visit to her house in a few days and tell her his feelings.

Lucius's POV
"What did you want to see me for Astoria?" I asked looking at her.
"Mr. Malfoy, I'm here to talk about that mudblood."
"Ah, yes, my dear."
"I worry for Draco. She's always with him. It's scary."
"That filth thinks she can mess around with me. I will get rid of her."
"Looks like we both have the same goal."
I smiled.
"She's gone back to her shithole for a few days. I can help you take her out. At her house so no one has a doubt on you." She said smirking.
"Genius my dear. And what would you like in return?"
Mr. Malfoy, I just want to kill her. But there is one more thing I want." I asked.
"I am in love with your son and I'm asking for his hand in marriage."
"Yes, Astoria it is a deal." Her smile widened.
"Tonight.....I'll meet you here Mr. Malfoy."
And then she was gone.