That Smile

Hermione's POV
I woke up a bit early so I slip out of Draco's room without being seen.
I sat up on the bed and looked at a sleeping Draco. He looked so peaceful in his slumber she never wanted to see him frown. She felt happiness when she made him smile or laugh because he hardly ever did. I shook my thoughts away wondering what was wrong with me.
I got up and slipped out of the room quietly before entering my own room.
I quickly took a shower, brushed and magically straightened my brown hair. I wore an full-sleeved plain White dress which stuck to my curves above the waist and below, fell into pleats.
I put on some eyeliner and mascara.
I took my bag, walked out of my room and down the stairs to the large door.
As I reach the door, I hear someone behind me.
"Sleep well last night?" I turn around to a smirking Draco.
"No I didn't actually. You kept snoring like a pig."
As I said this his smirk disappeared.
I started laughing.
"Draco, I was just joking. Oh come on. Have a little fun." I said throwing his words back at him.
"Why you..." He started.
"I'd love to stand around and fight with you all day, but I've gotta get to the ministry." I said smiling.
"Are you gonna let him stay?" He asked suddenly.
"What?" I asked a bit shocked at his question.
"Are you gonna let Lucius stay here?" He said.
"Lucius?...well..um..probably." I said, not believing what I had just heard.
"Look you can't trust him and I don't want him here."
"But you wanted him to...."
"No. I don't. I Still hate him. I did this only for mum but even she is rethinking that decision. He'd slapped her the other night and he's still very cruel."
"Thank you for informing me, Draco."

I said, smiled and turned away to leave.
As I reached the gate to disapparate, I turned around to face Draco again, leaning against the doorframe.
"You really have changed, Draco Malfoy. I like your new good self. I really like you."
I smiled and he returned it. Never in my life had I seen such a huge smile from him. And it just made my heart falter and skip beats. The feeling was amazing.

Draco's POV
When she smiled, she looked so beautiful. I wanted it to be the first thing I saw in the morning and the last thing I saw at the end of the day. It made me feel happy.
All his worries had become real. He was in love with Hermione Granger.

----------------------------------------------
Finally some dramione action. Sorry for the long wait guys.