Epilogue

1 year later.....
"Come on Mrs. Malfoy! You can do it! Just a little more!" The doctor said.
"You said 'just a little more' 15 minutes ago." Draco said, protectively standing by my side as I lay panting heavily and sweating on the bed.
"It isn't that easy Mr. Malfoy! Why don't you have a try!" The short tempered doctor retorted.
"With pleasure! Now bugger off!" He said.
"OK sweetie, now I want you to breathe. That's it, you're almost there!"
Hearing Draco's voice made me calm down a bit.
Suddenly, a baby's cry filled the room. The baby was given to one of the nurses.
"Ok, honey. It's time for baby number two!"
My high pitched screaming filled the room.
And the twin was finally out and given to another nurse.
"Well done." Draco came and kissed me.
He looked at the doctor and smirked triumphantly. The doctor looked away and snorted. The twins were brought back in a cradle.
"The elder one's a boy, the other, a girl." The nurse said happily.
"Congratulations. What are their names or are you still to decide."
"We've already decided." I said and looked at Draco.
"Our son's name is Scorpius and our daughter's is Rosalynn." I smiled and looked up at a gleaming Draco.

Draco's POV

I've always loved those names. And I loved them. Hermione had given me the perfect family. She was the light in my life. I had never imagined that someone as awful as me would be able to enjoy happiness. She proved me wrong. I love her. And I always will.
We were now, the perfect happy family.