Breathtaking

Hermione's POV
I thought all day about what to wear.  Draco told me it was going to be a formal ball. All men would be wearing tuxedos and I am guessing the women would have to wear gowns. Kingsley and all heads of all departments would be there along with most of our friends.
I knew just the gown! I had bought it back in seventh year when I thought I would walk down the aisle and become Mrs Weasley. Never happened.
I had breakfast with the Malfoys and it was already time for lunch. I really didn't want to go but I have to make a good impression for myself, so I joined them. I don't know why but whenever no one's looking , I look at Draco. He's changed a lot and he's very attractive.
When I look down, through the corner of my eye, I see him looking back at me.

After lunch I went to take a nap since I had a while before I started getting ready. I put on a crop top and a pair of shorts. I heard a knock on the door ,I opened the door and found Draco there. He looked at me from top to bottom and then gulped and looked at my face. I smiled. He looked so cute. Wait, what??i so didn't think that.
"I just wanted to remind you that we have to leave in about 3 hours, so....."he trailed off.
"Ok, I just thought I'd take a nap, just to, you know, pep up.
"Oh, ok then" he said and walked away.

After an hour or so, I woke up and took a good long shower. I came out 10 minutes later and put on a loose spaghetti dress to put my makeup on. I put on some eyeliner and some glossy nude lip colour. I curled the end of my hair. I took off my present piece of clothing and wore the gown. It was a strapless, white gown that hugged my figure in all the right places. From my waist, it was plain net and above my waist was sequinned slightly. I pulled all my hair into one side and I was ready.

Draco's POV
I wore a plain black tuxedo with a white shirt and a red tie. I looked as handsome as always. I walked out of my room waited at the end of the stairs.
"Hi Draco"It was hermione. I looked up  and my jaw dropped to the floor for standing at the top of the stairs the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen in my life. I was looking at an ethereal goddess. By the time I had taken to come back to reality, she had reached me. I shut my mouth immediately, trying not to look like an idiot.
"You look......amazing"
She smiled. Ah! That smile.
"You look really handsome, Draco." She said.
"I know that" I smirked and she rolled her eyes.
I held out my arm and she took it. I apparated to zabini's manor with my partner.