In Secret

Lucius's POV
"We've got the most lenient member of the ministry in our home. After she releases me, I can get rid of her and it can seem like a freak accident."

"Lucius, don't be this way. The war is over and there is no importance in blood status any more. She is helping you. You should be grateful. I've grown to like her and...." Narcissa said, but was cut off.
"Be quiet woman. How dare you speak such words about such filth. You are the one who is poisoning the mind of my son. I will do it." I spat back.
"I feel sorry for you, Lucius. You lack love but...." She had gone too far. My hand fell in contact with her face and she gasped as she tumbled back a little bit.
"You have no idea what she is doing behind our backs. Unlike you, I have it all figured out. I have someone who spies on her for me. And she saw what that filth did to my boy at the ball." I snapped at her and walked out of the room.
She still stood there, as still as a mannequin, still shocked from the slap she had gotten, eyes brimming with tears.
She had definitely made a Mistake by getting him released.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys that was a filler. Hope you liked the story till now. I've told y'all what Lucius thinks, now tell me what you think of the story.

PLEASE COMMENT and VOTE
I'd really appreciate good ones

-slytherin_scioness