Pjo/Hoo X Readers

By jasonsbricks

Just a bunch of one shots for my fav boys :) More

Disclaimer/ Intro
Jason X Reader: Panic Attack
Travis X Reader: Twizzlers?
Jason X Reader: Truth or Dare
Luke X Reader: Jealousy
Leo X Reader: Jealousy
Octavian X Reader: Falling for you
Percy X Reader: Kitten
Leo X Reader: Straightening his hair?
Jason X Reader: The after taste
Jason X Reader: Your Knight
Luke X Reader: Magazine
Connor Stoll X Reader: Capture the Flag
Travis X Reader: New Love
Octavian X Reader: It Worked Out
Nico X Reader: Bubbles
Luke X Reader: Valentine
Jason X Reader: True loves kiss?
Jason X Reader: Cheating?
Percy X Reader: Waiting
Jason X Reader: Different
Leo X Reader X Percy: He'll come around
Percy X Reader: Soulmate AU
Connor Stoll X Reader: Worms
Leo X Reader: Mine
Luke X Reader: Secret Girl
Leo X Reader: Bet
Octavian X Reader: Jealousy
Nico X Reader: Percy the cock blocker
Percy X Reader: Heartbreak
Travis X Reader: I Miss You
Connor Stoll X Reader: Prank
Jason X Reader: Love is stupid
Percy X Reader: What If Pt. 1
Percy X Reader: What If Pt. 2
Luke X Reader: We Found Love
Tyson X Reader: Like Like
Luke X Reader: Key
Jason X Reader: Soulmate AU
Percy X Reader: Start Again Pt. 1
Percy X Reader: Start Again Pt. 2
Leo X Reader: Happily Ever After Doesn't Exist
Percy X Reader: So in Love
Nico X Reader: Our Type of Christmas
Nico X Reader: President
Nico X Reader: Ghost
Jason X Reader: The aftertaste
Percy X Reader: Replaced, nope
Okayyy
Leo X Reader: Over Protective Jason
Luke X Reader: Addicted
Percy X Reader: Drunk Love
Octavian X Reader: Drunk Confessions
Percy X Reader: Fallen Pt. 1
Percy X Reader: Fallen Pt. 2
Percy X Reader: Fallen Pt. 3
Percy X Reader: Played Pt. 1
Jason X Reader: Rivals to Lovers
Percy X Reader: Played Pt. 2
foh
Percy X Reader: Played Pt. 3
Percy X Reader: Lemonade
Luke X Reader: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Jason X Reader: 🐺
Jason X Reader: Corpse Bride
Leo X Reader: i dont know what to caption this
Percy X Raeder: Soulmates Pt 1

Nico X Reader: A matched Dance

14.4K 302 438
By jasonsbricks

This was requested by kodaandshilo12 thanks for the request btw!
~~~
Nico's Pov

"Look man, I feel like she likes you too. Just ask her out already." Jason said.

Jason, (y/n) and I are best friends. We have been since Jason came to Camp. They've made Camp better for me, but I can't help but fall in love with (y/n). She means a lot to me, since she's one of the few people who always make me smile.

"I don't know man, how the hell am I suppose to do that." I said.

"You know what, the Apollo kids are having a dance tomorrow, and they're matching up everyone based on who they think they like. If you already have a girlfriend or boyfriend, you're partnered with them. Which means someone might get (y/n) before you do. They might even partner her up with Blake, you know how everyone knows he likes her. So I would ask her out soon if I were you." He said as he went back to his cabin.

I can't do this. I won't be able to ask her out. I can't let her be with the stupid Hermes kid, Blake, but I also don't want to ruin our friendship if she doesn't feel the same.

Jason's Pov

I made that whole story up to get Nico to ask her out. Now I gotta actually put this plan to action if he doesn't ask her out, which he won't.
I'm sure of it.

The thing is, I told (y/n) the same thing. They both like each other but they won't tell each other. They told me not to as well, so I can't tell them. This has to work, they're meant for each other.

Third Person Pov

Jason walked towards the Apollo cabin, and told all the campers there about his plan.

"Look, all the couples who are already together are gonna be matched up with each other. You guys can choose the other campers, but leave Nico and (y/n) to me." He said as he walked out to go to (y/n)'s cabin.

Your Pov

"Jason?" You said as you got up on your bed, watching him enter the room.

"Have you asked him out yet?" He asked.

"No I can't, I don't think he likes me. What if I ruin our friendship?" You said.

"Trust me, I think he likes you a lot."

"I doubt it. I think I'm gonna wait." You replied.

"Ok (y/n), what ever you want." He said as he walked out.

'Maybe I should ask him out. I'll just wait a little first. I wonder if we might get partnered for the dance. I hope so.' You thought to yourself.

~~~Dance Day~~~

You wore your knee length black dress that was tight from the top, but then flowed down. You wore heels that matched, and a diamond necklace Nico had given you on your birthday.

'I really hope I get Nico.' You thought.

You walked out of your cabin, and saw everyone outside, crowding a stage.
(Idk where they got a stage from so don't ask me)

"There are lists on the boards around the dining pavilon, so check out who you got and get ready to party!!" One of the Apollo kids on the stage said.

People crowded the boards, while others were on the dance floor, dancing the night away.

You walked towards a board that was less crowded, and saw Nico there as well. He looked really nice in his white dress shirt, along with a black tie. He wore black jeans with it, making the outfit more hot.

'Gah, (y/n), maybe you should ask him out.' You thought.
'Later.' You said to yourself.

"Nico! Who'd you get?" You asked as you waved towards him. You walked to where he was, smiling.

"No clue yet, I'm having trouble finding my name." He said, as he blushed a little.

'Did he ju- nah the son of Hades blushing? I don't think so.' You thought.

You were running your finger down the list, and suddenly saw your name. Nico's finger stopped right next to yours, on his name.

"Jason." You both said at once.

"Wait what?" You both said again, laughing a little. You motioned for him to speak first.

"I guess I'm finally gonna say this." He took a deep breath, then looked you in the eyes.

"I like you (y/n), a lot. More than in a best friend way. I told Jason, and he wanted me to ask you out, saying you probably felt the same, and I think he knew I wouldn't, so he told me about this dance, and I feel like he partnered me up with you on purpose, I'm sorry you got me as a partner." He said as he looked down.

'Did Nico actually like me?' You thought, surprised.

He looked up at you and sighed. "I shouldn't have said anything, I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship, and I get it if you don't want to be friends anymore." He said.

"No Nico, I like you too, a lot. I told Jason the same thing and he told me about the dance, and how I should ask you out, but I didn't wanna ruin our friendship either." You said, as you walked closer to him.

"I'm happy I got partnered with you. Nico, I think I love you." You said, staring into his chocolate brown eyes, the eyes you adored the most.

He put his hands on your waist, pulling you closer. His face leant near your neck, "I think I love you too." He whispered.

He pressed his lips onto yours, as you kissed back. You put your arms around his neck, to be closer to him. You put all your passion for him into the kiss, and he did too. You pulled apart for air, and set your head on his shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around you.

You heard clapping from above.

"Jason?" You said as you looked up, noticing the blonde.

"Finally, took long enough for you guys to realize how much you love each other. You don't know how frustrated I was when you guys wouldn't ask each other out. This was the only plan I could think of. You guys should be thanking me." He said, as he looked proud of himself.

"Thanks Jase." You smiled as Nico did too.

"Now, I gotta get back to the Apollo kids to help them out, have fun guys." He said as he flew away.

"Wanna dance, (y/n)?" Nico said as he looked down at you.

"The son of Hades, asking to dance? I wouldn't choose anything over this." You giggled as he blushed, smiling.

"But uh, first, uhm (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" He stuttered, which you found cute.

"Of course. I don't think Jason put all this up just so we could share a kiss, and tell each other we loved each other, but not be together, don't you think?" You said.

Nico laughed. "That would be funny to watch. Jason would be so frustrated." He said, laughing a bit more.

You loved his laugh and his smile. You loved everything about him. So you kissed him again.

He kissed you back, smiling as he pulled you closer to him.

"I couldn't thank Jason enough for this." He said as he broke the kiss.

He dragged you to the dance floor, which was where everyone was. You guys started to dance, to a slow song.

"Look to your right (y/n)." Nico whispered in your ear.

You looked over to see Jason with a black haired girl. They were dancing and smiling a lot.

"He seems to be having fun." You laughed as Nico nodded his head.

"Not as fun as I'm having right now." Nico replied, leaning towards you.

You leaned in and your lips met. You loved this boy so much, and you know you always will.

"I love you." You both said at once, when you broke away.

Smiling, Nico took your hand, leading you to the beach. You guys sat their, your head on his lap, as he played with your hair.

"By the way (y/n), you look nice tonight." He said.

"Don't I always?" You said jokingly.

He pecked your lips. "Of course you always do." He replied, smiling down at you.

You mentally made a note to thank Jason again for this, and to ask him about the girl. You smiled. Life seems to be going good.

~~~
Well, hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote. :)
-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
4.2K 57 11
A collection of one shots set in the Percy Jackson universe. EDITED (written 2016/2017; edited 2019)
69.8K 1.3K 19
"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘œπ‘›, 𝑦/𝑛." "π‘‚β„Ž πΏπ‘’π‘˜π‘’..."
143K 1.2K 14
mortals meet demigods it's pretty self explanatory [COMPLETED] there's a lil bit of 'strong language' once u get to like the hazel or nico oneshots...