Fantasy • boy squad imagines

By httpxlew

***TEMPORARILY CLOSED AND NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS BEC SCHOOL AND ONGOING KENNY FANFIC*** HOLA IM BACK AT IT AG... More

Besties • k.s.j
The Bad Boy's Way • k.s.j
Mine • s.l
Tease • s.l
Fangirl • k.s.j
Fate • s.l
Pranks • s.l
ASDFGHJKL
Forever • k.s.j
Joker • s.l
Unexpected • k.s.j
Truth • s.l
15 • g.d.g
Matchy • k.s.j
Bored • k.s.j
Cramps • s.l
Love Me • s.l
Paris • s.l
Meanie • k.s.j
Messenger • k.s.j
7th Fall • s.l
Best Mistake • s.l
Drive Thru • g.d.g
Kendrick • k.s.j

Intergalactic • s.l // unedited

937 21 78
By httpxlew

"Your right hand on green."

Stretching a bit, I placed my right hand on one of those green circles, that was beside his left foot. "Your damn ass, is on my face." I said and he just laughed. Right now, we are playing an oily, colored twister at our apartment. Aside from it being so damn messy from all the food coloring, to add up how hard this game is it's because the oil was making it so slippery.

Sometime later, my whole body was shaking and struggling but I shouldn't lose, I won't dare losing. Because the loser gets to be wrapped up in the twister mat thingy like a burrito. Then Sean slipped and pulled me down with him. "You little piece of shit!" I exclaimed as Sean was still on the floor laughing at me.

"I love you, oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, babygirl." He pulled me closer to him while we're both lying on the floor as he kept on kissing me multiple times on different parts of my face.

Later on, he let me laid down on the floor as he rolled and wrapped me around the twister mat. He took a picture of me while laughing and pouting at the same time, if it's even possible, and posted it on Instagram.

@seanlew1125: the twister oil and food dye victoria burrito @brhvic

He strangled me while he was still laughing. "Ow, you pig!" I exclaimed as he just kept on laughing. Ugh, this guy.

It's funny how everyone imagined that my relationship with Sean is never going to work out. Why? Because I was just a fan, and I didn't expect that things would be like this far.

Growing up, I always thought that true love was red roses, dates on Saturday nights, little black box that held expensive things, and always knowing what to say. I always thought true love was a kiss in the rain, deep thoughts, and the perfect ending of a roller coaster relationship. But now, I realized that it was not like that at all.

Because, true love is ugly selfies, stolen photos, and eating or peeing in the bathroom while he's on the phone. True love is smiling confidently even when you know you have chocolate on your teeth. It's sarcasm and it's being frank, even when it hurts. It's late hours of the night just to ask how both of us was doing when it's been a long day and it's no make up and bad hair. It's tears from laughter, and it's nothing from any storybook you've ever read. It's never running out of things, and being comfortable in silence with each other. True love is watching The Notebook, even when we swore we never would. It's spilling my thoughts at 4 AM, when we should be asleep. It's the most unfortunate story I could imagine, but thank God it all happened. It happened to me and I did all of these things with him. True love is never losing the magic, because since the day I've met him, there's this magic that I wouldn't and never lose until who knows when. Ever.

Meeting him changed everything. The happiest I have ever been in my life was during all these years I was with him. I realize that in the scheme of things, that pretty much qualifies as no time at all, but that cannot discount the reality and verity of my feelings.

It's so wonderful how I found you, for you made me so happy, even at the times when I don't believe happiness at all. He made all of my dreams come true.

Sean Charles Lew, my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into for hours and get lost in. My favorite name to see appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend afternoon. My favorite, and will only be.

But now, I can't help but doubt whenever he tells me that he loves me. Because for years of being in a relationship with him, he still haven't asked me that question yet.

Helping me stand up, Sean engulfed me in a sweet hug as he kissed my cheek. "Go take a bath, babygirl." He told me and gave me something, I was just about to ask why but then he pushed me inside the bathroom as she handed me a fluffy pink bathrobe.

I don't know, but then I just sighed as I closed my eyes. I guess I'll just give myself a break for now.

Letting the water run, I've let it go like Elsa. Kidding, no pun intended. As I was saying, I've let it go through warming first so that it can soothe down as I take my mind off of things for a while, a time for myself. Rubbing off the colors on my body, I soaped my body first before getting on the tub. After shampooing my hair, I massaged the conditioner and treatment on it and let it there for a couple, then I brushed my teeth.

Finally, it was tub time.

Putting the one that Sean handed me earlier, I examined the thing as if there was sonething inside it, but when lowering it down, it magnificently exploded as I sat down gently on the tub, the warm water soothing me and calming me down as it ran through my skin. It was Intergalactic Lush Bath Bomb. So nice, so relaxing.

Why on earth did Sean gave such to me and told me take a bath just like that anyway? I mean, he would because we're all covered in dirty colors and oil but this was like, I don't know. Something different? I have no idea.

When the bath bomb has completely melted nicely through the water, I closed my eyes and relaxed. But then I felt something floating as it touched and reached my thighs.

There's this floating transparent ball.

What could it be? I thought. I shook it a bit, and then there was something inside it. Trying ways to open, it cracked in half and then there's this crown ring in it. What? Finishing my peaceful bath session, I dried myself a bit as I wrapped my body in the fluffy pink bathrobe. So warm, I can just wear this forever.

But before I can even open the door to go out, everything seemed so peaceful. No videogame sounds, no music, no laughs. No anything.

Slowly opening the door, I covered my mouth with both of my hands. Why? Who wouldn't be surprised if you walked out into lighted candles? And those elegant lighted scented candles guided my way and lead me to the bedroom of the apartment. I picked up the rose lying on the bed, but I accidentally dropped it on the floor, and that's when I saw scattered rose petals on the ground. "Oh my fucking gosh." I gasped.

Marry me, and be Victoria Lew? Forever?

Turning around, I saw Sean in his usual white shirt, sweatpants, and walking towards me. "Hey." He smiled at me.

"How the hell did you do all of this?" He just looked up as if thinking, but I playfully hit him and we both chuckled.

"I will do anything for a beautiful girl, I will do anything for my life." He whispered as he looked at me straight in the eyes. I can smell his manly aftershave or something like that. But he's so manly,  he smells so good. "So, will you be Victoria Lew? Forever?" He emphasized his surname as he bit his lip, still looking at me straight in my eyes.

Fuck this, instead of answering his question, I was too turned on. So instead of uttering any words, nothing cane out and I pulled his face, claiming his lips as I kissed him with all of my love as if letting him feel all of my emotions and answer to his question. He pulled me closer, and he invaded my whole. I am now breathing heavily and sweating. Wanting him more. And then his mouth moved to the nape of my neck. He bit it, and sucked it. And he even licked it after a good suck. Shit, my knees are starting to get weak. So I closed my eyes. He is dominating each and every part of my mouth as his lips synced with mine. "Be mine forever, Vic." He whispered and bit my ear lobe. I was too lost and my brain was invaded for me to process his question properly. He pulled away, but I don't want him to stop so I claimed his lips again. I want him close to me, I want to feel his lips on mine. I want to feel him. "You'll be Victoria Lew forever, right?" He pulled away and he looked at me straight in the eyes, resting my forehead on mine.

Gasping for air and finding the words to respond, but I huffed. Pushing him on the bed, I went on top of him. And with that, he crashed his lips with mine and he rolled us over so he was now on top of me, pinning me down, I felt him smile in the kiss. I looked at him straight in the eyes as he stared at my face, his orbs meeting mine, his hands caressing my body.

"Yes, I'll forever be yours, Sean Charles."

*****

i hope you like this one brhvic!!!! sorry i cant dedicate atm :--)) i'll be slower on my updates but even if thats the case, still, thank you so much for all the support, keep voting and commenting!!! it motivates me to keep on writing and to write more. keep reading, much love. what do you guys think??? tweet me httpxlew. lets keep in touch aight? Btw, shoutout to mah bbg AprilBarrazaG dont think that i dont read ur comments bec i actually take time to, and im so thankful and grateful for ya so the next imagine will be for ya, b 💕

love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.7K 49
This is just me writing a bunch of one shots that are either of my own or have been requested. All of these were originally from tumblr. These are al...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!