Fantasy • boy squad imagines

De httpxlew

***TEMPORARILY CLOSED AND NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS BEC SCHOOL AND ONGOING KENNY FANFIC*** HOLA IM BACK AT IT AG... Mais

Besties • k.s.j
The Bad Boy's Way • k.s.j
Mine • s.l
Tease • s.l
Fangirl • k.s.j
Fate • s.l
Pranks • s.l
ASDFGHJKL
Forever • k.s.j
Joker • s.l
Unexpected • k.s.j
Truth • s.l
15 • g.d.g
Matchy • k.s.j
Bored • k.s.j
Cramps • s.l
Love Me • s.l
Paris • s.l
Meanie • k.s.j
Messenger • k.s.j
7th Fall • s.l
Drive Thru • g.d.g
Intergalactic • s.l // unedited
Kendrick • k.s.j

Best Mistake • s.l

1K 23 14
De httpxlew

For seventeen years of my existence, I have never thought that things will be this far. 

Because for years of dancing along the rest of his group, going to a lot of countries around the world, getting famous, known for being good looking dancers, and then looking just like boy bands, they have attracted millions of girls that would die to meet them. And in one of those million fan girls, there's me. Who met the famous Sean Lew, by accident. To meet him was already so much more, but I don't know what the heck happened with the odds that came into my side and the wind blew fortune to me. After a month of meeting Sean by accident and being his friend, he asked me out on a date. And now, we're already dating for two years since I was fifteen and he was sixteen. Impossible? Think again, bitch. I'm just proved your envious ass wrong.

He's out of the country on tour with his best friends, and I have never imagined that my eighteenth birthday would be this sad. I didn't want a big party, so it was just a simple eat our and a little drinking with my closest friends.

Then their was loud knocking on the door. Opening it, I wasn't expecting him to come home this early. "Sean!!!" I exclaimed as I jumped in his arms and then he lifted me up while I immediately kissed him in his lips. "I thought you won't be home until the next month?" I asked him and he chuckled.

Sean pulled me again to hug me and kiss my forehead. "Surprise?" He grinned that showed his dimples and his cute cheeks. I pulled him inside as he set his bags down on the floor. Just then, I realized that Sean was staring at me the whole time so I did the same to him. He was leaning in, so I closed my eyes and he started kissing me down my jawline to my neck. A shiver goes down my spine as he started sucking on my sweet spot. It wasn't our first time making out though, it still feels like this is the first time. "I missed you so much, babygirl." Not caring about the marks he leaves on me, my body, I pulled his face up to meet mine and started kissing his mouth. He sucks on my lower lip, and I parted them to let out a moan, his tongue automatically sliding in to explore my mouth. And then, he starts kissing me harder and more rough than ever. He reached for my bum and gave it a squeeze. With my hands, tangling in his hair, he pushed me up so that I was sitting over his lap. Gosh, I love the feeling of being close to him. I felt his hand leave my backside and I pushed my face closer to his. He was turned on, because I can feel him hard, down there. Pulling away for air, he licked his lips and rolls over so now he was on top of me. His tongue was painting up and down stripes on my neck. And things started to heat up, and he was tugging my shirt. Pulling away, I smiled at him as I looked at him straight in the eyes. "I love you, Sean." He smiled at me as he claimed my lips again, this time, it was more meaningful, full f passion and love, and that's when I felt I was ready. 

His lips went to my earlobe. "I love you so much too, Vic. Happy eighteenth birthday, babygirl." He whispered in a low, deep, husky voice.

The next day, I felt my body too sore. So, we just decided to stay at our apartment for the whole day to watch movies and cuddle. Sean went to use the bathroom for a while when suddenly his phone buzzed. It was a text from a contact named 'bbg' so I tapped to see the message. I was nervous, but I wanted to see it anyways.

bbg: just call me if u wanna bby x

It wasn't long when I felt tears and that my vision got blurry. I quickly put back the phone and then pretended that I didn't knew anything. He realized that I was crying, I cannot hold back these tears so I just let them fall down. He hugged me but I pulled away. 

Without any second thoughts and a word, I left him as I ran home to my parents. "How could he do that to me? After everything we've been through?" I asked myself as I ran as fast as I could to get myself a ride home, not minding whether it would be a taxi cab or something. 

When I got home to my parents' house, I wasn't in the mood to talk and my mom and dad must have sensed that as they just gave me a quick hug and they continued to take care of my twin baby brothers. I just cried myself to sleep until the next morning.

Not wanting to go back in our apartment, I got all my stuff to pull them out and leave Sean. What's the point of staying with him, now that he fucked everything up? I can't believe everything. "Look, Vic. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. The only reason why I did that is because I'm a guy, and I have needs too." He said and I raised an eye brow at him.

"Well I have needs too, I need to leave a douchebag." I said and he snapped. 

"I just missed what we were, Vic. I swear, we haven't got far like we did. All that happened was just a plain, meaningless make out sessions with her." He snapped again through his gritted teeth. "Damn it, Vic. You're my first." He quickly turned away because he didn't want me to see him crying. Then I saw a large slash on his arm. 

"Sean Charles, have you been cutting?" I saw all sadness in his eyes. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Let's just know what our mistake are and not do them again, alright?" I said and that's when he sighed and pulled me for a hug.

"Gosh, I love you. So lucky to have you." He told me and I kissed him.

That night, I slept and everything went back to normal. I was sleeping beside Sean, we were okay, and everything was back into all of their places. Well, I guess not. I felt that indescribable feeling at the pit of my stomach and then I found myself puking. Fuck. 

After, I went down because I wanted Oreo cookies, and then instead of milk, I wanted Nesquik with it. But then I felt something came up my throat again so I rushed to the bathroom and puked on the toilet bowl. Sean was still sound asleep as I examine his features while I tie up my hair after washing my face and gargled.

The next morning, I called Bailey. He was Sean's best friend, and my best friend as well. 

"Bails."

"Vic, need anything?"

"Vomitting. Craving."

"Shit."

Bailey hanged up and then I received a text from her telling me to meet her at Taco Bell. I got there before Bailey did and when she arrived, she engulfed me with a hug. "Sean's?" She asked and I shyly nodded. She pushed me lightly and smiled. Bailey was with me and she was the one to buy a pregnancy test for me. Can't blame me, I was too shy. And she looks older than me, like she reached legal age.

When I got home, I quickly went to do it. After some more minutes, I was just by the door frame leaning. I waited for the results as it came. Going to the sink, I washed my hands as I threw the pregnancy test away. I brought both of my hands to my tummy, my eyes on the mirror, staring at my reflection. Exploring my hands at my whole tummy as my eyes trailed off. But I breathed heavily and sighed, some mixture of sadness and disappointment in my tone.

"Sean?" I called him and he was there in his sweatpants. 

When I looked at him, I started crying. "Shit, baby. Why? What happened?" He immediately snaked his hands down my body and wiped away my tears. "Is everything okay?" He asked me and I cried harder.

"I-I'm... I'm pregnant."

Losing his grip, I bit my lip. "Wait, what?" He exclaimed. "Are you being fucking serious, Victoria?" He asked as he was so disappointed. "I mean, I have my career and my job, what are my fans and my management going to tell me?" He asked and I just gasped, looking at him as I ran away.

I knew it, he did not expect a baby this early. What am I going to do now? What am I going to do with this baby? What am I going to do with my baby? What am I going to do with our baby?

Reaching for my phone, I entered Starbucks because a latte was all I need to calm me down for a minute before I think about all my problems calmly. Plugging my earphones, I closed my eyes for a while and then finished my drink before I go back to my parents' house and tell them about it. I'm scared, I'm scared of what they'll tell me.

Crossing the road, I looked at the stoplight to see it was red. But then when I looked at my right, there was a car and I didn't notice until someone pulled me away to the sidewalk.

"DAMMIT WOMAN WE'RE IN A HURRY!!!"

"I'll hurry your lives to hell too if you might have hit her!" I turned around. "And you? What if I didn't find you and you got hit by that damn car? What if you got wounded? What if you got your bones broken? What if you died? Tell me, Victoria!" Sean's eyes were bloodshot and his face was so red in anger.

"I'm okay. Please, Sean. Don't panic..."

"Don't panic? DON'T PANIC?!" He exclaimed. "You don't understand me, Victoria!!!" He shouted. "I won't forgive myself if there's something bad that happened to you." He whispered.

"You don't have to go problematic on me anymore, you don't want me now that I'm..." I didn't finish and I just looked away.

"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING BAD THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU." He told me firmly. "Do you understand that? I don't want to lose you for the second time around, and now you're feeling like you wanted to die. I wouldn't take it if there's more that would happen to you! To our baby!" He told me and that's when I looked at him. "Next time, never cross the road with your earphones on." He told me.

"You too, please take off your earphones." I said and he was confused. "That you would be able to hear my heart beating your name only." I said and he smiled as he pulled me for a kiss. "I'm sorry for my mistake, Sean." I whispered as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Our mistake, Vic." He corrected. "And don't worry, it's my favorite and best mistake." He told me. "I love you, let's get married soon." He told me and I chuckled.

"I love you too."

***** 

IM SO STUPID sorry if this wouldn't meet what you wanted, vic. so so sorry ;-((( i was out of ideas and this just popped outta nowhere. but i still hope you like this one even if i suck. 

love yall. happy new year!!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

990K 9.8K 102
Cover by: @sweaterxxxweather **ALL OF MY CONTENT WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. SO THEY CAN BE VERY CRINGEY AND POORLY DONE. SO BARE WITH ME CAUSE I...
20.9K 215 26
It's all in the title. It will be you and Shawn. If you have a request i will do it for you. Just leave your name and the plot you want the story t...
430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P
31.5K 347 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...