Fantasy • boy squad imagines

بواسطة httpxlew

***TEMPORARILY CLOSED AND NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS BEC SCHOOL AND ONGOING KENNY FANFIC*** HOLA IM BACK AT IT AG... المزيد

Besties • k.s.j
The Bad Boy's Way • k.s.j
Mine • s.l
Tease • s.l
Fangirl • k.s.j
Fate • s.l
Pranks • s.l
ASDFGHJKL
Forever • k.s.j
Joker • s.l
Unexpected • k.s.j
Truth • s.l
15 • g.d.g
Matchy • k.s.j
Bored • k.s.j
Cramps • s.l
Love Me • s.l
Paris • s.l
Meanie • k.s.j
Messenger • k.s.j
Best Mistake • s.l
Drive Thru • g.d.g
Intergalactic • s.l // unedited
Kendrick • k.s.j

7th Fall • s.l

956 24 12
بواسطة httpxlew

"YO YOU HEARD THE GIRL, LET'S GET BACK DANCING!!!" 

Kenneth shouted and he helped Gabe stand up then Will and Josh came closer with Tati and Tahani. I laughed at Sean as he pulled me to stand up. We're bored, and it's four o'clock in the afternoon and we're sleeping over at Sean's. But now, we're in his garage chilling.

But I am a clumsy one, so I was expecting that my face would hit the floor and that I'll fall on it flat but nothing. "Are you okay?" Sean asked me as he looked at me straight in my eyes. I just smiled at him and then I felt someone's shoe on our heads together. "What was that for?" He helped me stand up again and then we looked at Kenneth, hands resting on his hips.

Dusting off some dirt, Kenneth spoke. "Are we going to go back dancing or what?" He asked and then we all laughed. "Wait, how about we have a small competition? Whoever makes the best choreography wins." He smirked. 

And then of course, it was boy squad versus girl squad. "I'll judge!!!" Serris came in the room running while scrolling through her phone.

"Uhm, no." Sean said. "You'll team up with the girls for sure. Damn, feminists." He muttered and that's when we girls all laughed.

"Do you really think it would be that way? I'll ask the fans, and by fans, the population would be girls in majority. And they're all dying for you, shitheads." She pointed at the boys and we all crossed or arms and the boys raised their hands up in defeat.

We all separated and the boys are in Sean's room while us girls are in the living room. After an hour, we were all able to make a choreography. Then after we all agreed to dance, Serris was live on YouNow and then the boys went up first. 

(A/N: boy squad on udc and girl squad on onemillion dance. u guys check em out im obsessed w all these choreos!!! oml)

They started dancing and I watched them with wide eyes. The boys are so amazing, especially Sean. I was thinking that he was the one who made all the choreography with a bit help from Gabe because of the unexpected roll over. Okay, I'll admit. I couldn't take my eyes off of Sean as he danced. He made eyes contact with me and blushed as I smiled at his cuteness. They finished one last move and they did a little fun dance. 

They all smirked when Sean walked past me as he held my hand. I blushed and then called the girls. "Let's go, girls." I managed to say without stuttering. Asking Kenneth to play 7/11 by BEYONCÉ on my phone and then I turned around. Wait, why don't I get back to Sean and tease him for a little? Hm, that would be fun. Since we started, we were in the middle of the dance when I saw the guys stare at us with wide eyes and their jaw on the floor. We finished with some faces as we laughed then I smirked at Sean. "You might catch flies, baby." I whispered and he gulped.

Serris was on her phone and she asked the fans to drop who they prefer. She showed uswhat the fans are saying and all of them was wanting girl squad.

boysquad was daddies but girlsquad was more lit this time

boysquad!!!!!

tf now i want the girlsquad to make a dance vid to 7/11

sorry boys but i loooooovevevvvve girlsquad's sooooo

OMYGOSJD

HAVE U GIRLS BEEN WORKING OUT LATELY BECAUSE

me and my girls on the first day like

no offense but

how the fuck

seAn be the fAther of mY childrEn

I SHIP KEAN YALL

giRLS LET ME BE TRANS FOR YA

BAILEY I LOVE YOU

omg queen tati

ITS SO OBVI SORRY BOYS

BUT THE GIRLS SLAYED.

BOW.

bow down to the new queens

the queens of the new broken scene

5sauce ayE

tati was da bomb

the girls just slayed my whole life

** my existence

THE BOYS KILLED IT

can we talk abt the girls energy here

the girls doe

like lady bosses bitch

incredible mah girlies omgggg

i live for tahani's flips

And then I felt Sean pull me. "Good job coming up with your moves, pig!" He ruffled my hair and then I groaned as he ran outside and then straight to his small half court at their backyard. The squad followed after me and then we all played basketball. Three versus three. It was me, Josh, then Will against Kenneth, Sean, and then Gabe.

"Wait!" Later on, Sean got something inside and then threw some knee pads, elbow pads, and muscle tapes. "Put those on!" He demanded.

Laughing at him, I threw it back. "This will be just a little game! You're just overreacting!" I told him.

He shook his head no. "And what if you got scratches or something? Don't be so hardheaded now, Ri." He told me.

"You're the one who's being hardheaded, Sean." I pushed him away. "You're just making everything complicated! You're cheating. Making the game delayed!" I said and then Josh clapped.

"Cheating? I'm just concerned for you then I'm being called a cheater. That's unfair, right?" Sean argued.

"You're tactics are shit, Sean! Go back to your team! If you don't stop, you're automatically default." Bailey said.

"Sean! Just get back here and let's strategize. Let Rina be, she's already grown up herself." Gabe yelled and I threw him the ball as he laughed.

"What if she got injured? Are you going to do something?" He asked again.

"I'm the team captain!!! I know what I'm doing, so can you please stop overreacting damn it!" I shouted again.

"What the hell guys? I'm the one concerned trying to be a superhero and then turning out to be the villain?" He asked again. "Watch me." He turned to me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Basketball was my hobby aside from dancing. Growing up with big brothers who are both well basketball players, I learned the game and mastered it by heart, second to dancing. The court was the place I've always gone when I needed peace. It's a relationship that evolved over time as I grow up, and it gave me respect and little bit of love for the game.

Kenneth got a steal, and then passed it to Sean. He shot but it was too short, earning a laugh from all of us. "Wolves can only... dance. Not play basketball." Kenneth remarked as I stole the ball and then positioned myself behind the arc.

Sweat was beating off my face as I dribbled for a lay up, though Kenneth denied, I came back for a rebound. I did an ankle breaker crossover to the right bringing him down, as I dribbled down the court faster with adrenaline pumping in my system.

Then I was about to dunk but I guess I got my move wrong, and then I was ready to hit the ground but Sean shouted. "Ri!!!" He rushed and then I closed my eyes. We both landed on the ground but I wasn't that hurt. I was on top of Sean while he was hugging my waist real tight. 

Alarmed, I immediately rolled over and gently tapped him. "Sean? Sean Charles, can you hear me?" His eyes are closed and he didn't move an inch. "Sean Charles, I'm going to kick your balls and end your genes if you don't answer me or get up!" Then he slowly opened his eyes and I sighed in relief.

He smiled at me as my face was towering his. "Did you see that?" He asked out of no where.

"See what?" I asked nervously. "Do you feel anything in pain? Are you hurt? Do you have scratches or wounds? Does your head hurt?" I bombarded him with questions.

"No." He whispered.

"And then what?" I asked hysterically. "Did I see what, Sean Charles?" I furiously asked.

Sean Lew smiled again at me. "Did you see how I fell for you?" He kissed and pecked my lips quickly as he stood up and then I froze on my spot, wide eyes. I couldn't stop myself from blushing and I can't utter a word even if I try to so I stood up and did the most sensible thing to do. I hit him. 

"LEW FOR THREE!!!!!!! WITH A FOUL FOR A FREE THROW!!!!!!!!!!"

Sean was laughing. "Ow! What was that for?" He asked and I just smiled at him while I playfully keep hitting him. "Happy seventh month of falling in love with me, Mrs. Lew." I hit him again. "I mean, happy seventh month of falling in love with me, Ms. Dela Cruz." He kissed my forehead and he hugged me.

Chuckling, I hugged him back as he pulled me for a kiss. I pulled away and smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Same here, Mr. Lew. Same here."

*****

idek how on earth i came up with this one shot. a typical day for them and me i guess????

yo guys my real name is regina but it's pronounced as rehina though it sounds like rina thats why ppl call me that. i made this bec ThatOneLife requested a sean imagine so i just grabbed the chance to make one for myself lol. i'll be slower on my updates but even if thats the case, still, thank you so much for all the support, keep voting and commenting!!! it motivates me to keep on writing and to write more. keep reading, much love. what do you guys think??? tweet me httpxlew. lets keep in touch aight?

love yall

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

990K 9.8K 102
Cover by: @sweaterxxxweather **ALL OF MY CONTENT WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. SO THEY CAN BE VERY CRINGEY AND POORLY DONE. SO BARE WITH ME CAUSE I...
489K 4.7K 21
it cast imagines and prefrences !!! requests are closed! please note i'm a shit writer so please excuse any misspelled words or any cringe use of pet...
1.3M 19.3K 200
The title describes it all. Requests (except for dirty ones) are welcome. Have fun reading! // Le titre dit tout. Les demandes (à l'exception de avec...
430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P