Monday Couple Stories

Bởi dolphinlady1

This is a fanfictional love story about the Monday Couple: Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo on the popular Korean Va... Xem Thêm

Chapter One: Destiny
Chapter Two: OMG!!
Chapter Three: Confession
Chapter Four: Making It Work
Chapter Five: Desire
Chapter Six: Second Thoughts
Chapter Seven: Bad Day
Chapter Eight: The Accident
Chapter Nine: Forgiveness
Chapter Ten: The Talk
Chapter Eleven: Gary's Promise
Chapter Twelve: Jealousy
Chapter Thirteen: The Meeting
Chapter Fourteen: Being Playful
Chapter Fifteen: Loving Each Other
Chapter Sixteen: Trouble
Chapter Seventeen: Breakup
Chapter Nineteen: Temptation
Chapter Twenty: Mistake
Chapter Twenty One: Separate Lives
Chapter Twenty Two: Aftermath
Aftermath (Continued)
Chapter Twenty Three: The Storm
Chapter Twenty Four: How Could He?
Chapter Twenty Five: Hope
Chapter Twenty Six: The Reunion
The Reunion (Continued)
Chapter Twenty Seven: Starting Over
Chapter Twenty Eight: New Beginnings
Chapter Twenty Nine: Our Secret Life
Chapter Thirty: The Test
The Test (Continued)
Chapter Thirty One: A Lover's Quarrel
Chapter Thirty Two: The Premiere
Chapter Thirty Three: Trying Hard to Resist
Chapter Thirty Four: The Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Five: State of Shock
Chapter Thirty Six: Gary Finds Out
Chapter Thirty Seven: At the Hospital
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Surgery
The Surgery (Continued)
Chapter Thirty Nine: Remembering
Chapter Fourty: Reuniting
Chapter Fourty One: Tragedy
Tragedy (Continued)
Chapter Fourty Two: Going Home
Chapter Fourty Three: Shocking News
Chapter Fourty Four: The Proposal
The Proposal (Continued)
Chapter Fourty Five: Relationships
Chapter Fourty Six: The Baby
Chapter Fourty Seven: In Her Honor
Chapter Fourty Eight: The Sacrifice
Chapter Fourty Nine: The News
Chapter Fifty: The Delivery
Chapter Fifty One: Feeling Blessed
Chapter Fifty Two: Home At Last
Chapter Fifty Three: Romantic Date?
Chapter Fifty Four: The Business Trip
Chapter Fifty Five: Out to Dinner
Chapter Fifty Six: Understanding
Chapter Fifty Seven: Sticking by Her Man
Chapter Fifty Eight: More Than Business
Chapter Fifty Nine: Deranged Fan
Chapter Sixty: A Fond Memory
Chapter Sixty One: Recovering Period
Chapter Sixty Two: Rehearsal Dinner
Chapter Sixty Three: Letting Go the Past
Letting Go the Past (Continued)
Chapter Sixty Four: The Choice
Chapter Sixty Five: The Happy Couple
Chapter Sixty Six: Blissfully Happy
Chapter Sixty Seven: The Wedding
The Romance Continues

Chapter Eighteen: Hurting Inside

3.1K 19 1
Bởi dolphinlady1

Kwang Soo had to take care of some business with his dad so he just dropped Gary off in front of his apartment building.  Gary somberly got out of the car, still hurt by what had happened at Ji Hyo's apartment.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Gary nodded his head yes and then he slowly walked to the front door.  His heart was heavy with grief over the loss of his girlfriend.

"What have I done?...This can't be happening....This isn't real...It's just a bad dream...she didn't just break up with me..."

Instead of going back to his apartment, Gary went to his truck and drove to the nearest boxing club.  He put on some gloves and started hitting a punching bag.  No matter how hard he hit the punching bag, he couldn't shake off the pain he was feeling inside.  He stayed in the boxing club until he exhausted himself and then he went home.

When he got to his apartment, he immediately went to his refrigerator and took out a bottle of beer.  He took a slug of it and then wiped his mouth.  The grief was too much for him.  He desperately wanted to go back to Ji Hyo's apartment but he it would make only make matters worse.  He took another slug of beer, then took a shower.  After he dried himself up and put on his clothes, he took his unfinished bottle of beer to his room and began watching TV.  He was going to drink his sorrow away.

After sobbing for almost an hour, Ji Hyo finally got up and took a shower.  After she took a shower, her cell phone rang.  It was Choi Jin Hyuk, her co-star in her upcoming drama Emergency Couple.

"Oh, Jin Hyuk, how did you get my number?"

"So sorry Ji Hyo but I got your number  from your manager.....I wanted to know if you are free today to go over some of the lines we have to read for our next scene together?"

Work would help her get her mind off from the hurt and pain she was feeling from Gary.

"Sure, I'm free today...Where would you like to meet to rehearse our lines?"

"How about we meet at a coffee shop...is there a coffee shop nearby your place?"

"Yes, we can meet at Cafe Lugo at 1:00," said Ji Hyo.

"Is that in Seoul?" asked Jin Hyuk.

"No, no, it is in Ilsan," said Ji Hyo.

"Okay, I will be there at 1," said Jin Hyuk.

Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk met up at Cafe Lugo to go over their lines for the new drama they are starring in.  Once Ji Hyo entered the coffee shop, she was bombarded by running man fans who wanted to take a picture with her.  After she took some pictures with her fans, she finally had a chance to sit down and go over the script with her co-star.  The atmosphere was light and airy.  They couldn't stop laughing over some of the silly lines they had to read.  After they rehearsed their lines, they hugged each other and went their separate way.

When she got home, she gets a phone call from one of her friends inviting her to go out for dinner and drinks.  She accepts the invitation and gets dressed.  Ji Hyo wore a simple, dark blue, skin tight, one strapped cross over the shoulder mini, mini dress.  She accessorized her outfit with stiletto heels.  Ji Hyo curled her hair to make it look wavy and she put on make up.  She was absolutely drop dead gorgeous when she was done fixing herself up. 

Her friends came to pick her up and they went out to dinner at a nearby restaurant.  Later, they decided they wanted to go dancing and have a few drinks, so they headed off to Seoul to Club Ellui.  They ordered drinks and got on the dance floor together.  They were all having a good time, when someone accidentally bumped into Ji Hyo causing her to fall down.  The person who bumped into her quickly helped her get up. 

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"Yes, I think so," said Ji Hyo.  After she brushed and straightened out her dress she looked up and saw Jin Hyuk looking down at her. 

Both had a look of shock on their faces.  What were the chances of meeting at the same club?  They started to talk on the dance floor but it was too crowded and loud, so they stepped outside for a breath of fresh air.

"What are you doing here, Jin Hyuk?"

"My friends wanted to check this club out since they have never been here before...what are you doing here?"

Ji Hyo told him that she was out with her girlfriends and they wanted to go to this place to dance.  They talked briefly outside and then went back in.  Since it was pretty crowded at the club, he held her hand as he escorted her to the 2nd floor where her friends were waiting.  Then he hugged her and went back down to be with his friends.  When he left, all of Ji Hyo's friends surrounded her and started asking questions.  It took some time but she finally convinced them that Jin Hyuk and her were just friends and nothing more.  They continued to have a good time, talking, laughing, drinking and dancing.  Little did Ji Hyo know that on the first floor someone was eyeing with jealous eyes.

Gary who always goes clubbing on the weekends happened to be in the same club as Ji Hyo.  He couldn't stand being cooped up in his apartment feeling sorry for himself for messing up his relationship with Ji Hyo that he decided to go out with some of his friends.

He wouldn't had even known that she was there until Gil spotted her from a distance.

"Oh Gary, isn't that Ji Hyo?"

Gary was holding a bottle of beer when Gil mentioned Ji Hyo.  He turned to where Gil was pointing.  Gary's heart was beating fast when he saw how beautiful and sexy Ji Hyo looked tonight. He was lusting for her but when he saw her dancing with another man a wave of jealousy came over him.  He clenched his fist and wanted to confront the guy but Gil held him back.

Gil took Gary outside and talked to him.  "What's wrong with you?...Don't do this."

Gary was still holding a bottle of beer in his hand, which he took a slug of.

"Aigoo, I'm going crazy...I love her so much...I'm hurting inside...she breaks up with me and she goes to a club....I want her so bad...I need her...ahhh....STRESS!"  He then throws the beer bottle on the wall where it shatters into several pieces.

"Gary, don't do this to yourself, she's only a girl."

"No Gil, she's means the world to me and I screwed things up...I need to talk to her but she doesn't want to see me."

"Give her some time...she's hurting too," said Gil

Gil decided to take Gary home because he was drunk.  He was afraid Gary was going to hurt someone if he didn't take him home. 

Ji Hyo was getting tired and wanted to go home but her friends had met some guys and wanted to stay longer.  She didn't want to ruin their fun so she told them she would take a taxi home.  She thanked her friends for the fun night and hugged them before she went outside to hail for a taxi to take her home.  As she was waiting for a taxi, she heard a familiar voice telling someone to get up.  She turned to her left and instantly recognized Gil trying to help somebody stand up.  As she came closer to him, she recognized it was Gary he was trying to help stand up.  Gary was completely drunk. 

"Oh Gil, what happened to Gary oppa?"

"Ji Hyo...I didn't even noticed you were there...what are you doing here?"

"I was inside the club with some friends and I wanted to go home early but they wanted to stay longer so I was going to take a taxi home."

Suddenly, she could hear Gary softly say, "Ji Hyo...I'm sorry."

"Oppa, let me help you get him in the car."

After they safely got him in the front seat of the car and put on his seat belt, Gil asked Ji Hyo if she wanted a ride home.  Being that it was so late at night, she accepts his offer for a ride home and sits in the back seat of the car. 

Fearing he wouldl be pulled  over by police officers because of how drunk Gary looked in the front seat of his car, Gil decides to put him in the back and have Ji Hyo come sit  in the front.  Gary didn't look too good and he kept on mumbling Ji Hyo's name as Gil and her tried to put him in the back seat of the car.  He couldn't sit up straight but kept leaning down to side.  Gil was worried he was going to throw up in his nice car.  Ji Hyo couldn't bear to see Gary in this condition so she decided to sit in the back with him.  Gary was seated behind Gil and Ji Hyo was sitting behind the passenger seat.  As Gil drove off, Gary immediately leaned towards Ji Hyo.  She kept pushing him back up but he kept leaning to her.  Finally, Ji Hyo couldn't take it any longer.  She told Gil to pull over and stop the car.  Ji Hyo unbuckled her seat belt, leaned over to Gary and unbuckled his seat belt.  She then pulled Gary up so he could lie down in the back seat of the car.  She placed his head on her lap. 

"Oppa, would you please buckle him up?" 

Gil could see how much Ji Hyo cared for Gary by her actions.  Gil helped lift Gary's legs up so he was now lying completely down in the back seat of the car.  He buckled Gary up on his legs and stomach.  Then he drove them home. 

Ji Hyo was carefully holding Gary's head in her lap.  She began to gently caress his face with the back of her hand.  Without her noticing, Gil looked at his rear view mirror and could clearly see how much she still loved Gary.  Since Gary was very drunk, Gil told Ji Hyo that he was going to take him home to his place so he could take care of him until he feels better.  Ji Hyo said that she would help bring Gary in to his apartment and then she will go home from there. 

Once they reached Gil's home, they carried Gary up and put him on the couch.  Just as they put him on the couch, Gary suddenly woke up, put his hand in his mouth and ran to find the bathroom.  He started throwing up big time.  After he was done, Ji Hyo helped him up and handed him a towel to wipe himself up.  Ji Hyo helped walk Gary back to the couch, while Gil went to the bathroom to clean up.

Ji Hyo went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and handed it to Gary. 

"Oppa, are you feeling better?"

Gary was still drunk and didn't even realize that it was Ji Hyo handing him a glass of water.

"A little bit," he said.

"I'm glad you're feeling a little better...try to get some sleep."

She then walked away from Gary and went to the bathroom to ask Gil if he could take her home now.  Gary finally looked up to see who was talking to him earlier and immediately recognized the dress Ji Hyo was wearing.

"Ji Hyo?...is that you?...where are you going?...were you here all this time?...don't go, please..."

She looked at him but didn't answer him, then she turned around to open the door.  "Wait," Gary said.  He stood up but he was still weak after throwing up that he stumbled and fell to the ground.  He cut his head as hit the side of the coffee table.  Ji Hyo immediately turned around when she heard him fall.  She quickly ran to him, helped him get up and seat him to the couch.  She saw the small cut on his face.  Luckily it wasn't that deep.  She went to get a paper towel and wet it.  She sat down next to him and wiped the blood off his face. Then she asked Gil for a band aid.  She gently put the band aid on Gary's head.  Once she knew he was okay, she started to get up but Gary grabbed her arms and pleaded for her to stay.

"Gary oppa, please let go of me."

"No!...never...I'm sorry...please don't go...I'm begging of you."

Gary was very emotional when it came to Ji Hyo and he began to shed tears in front of her.

Gil felt awkward being in the room with the two of them.  He excused himself out of the room by making up a story that he left something behind in the club.  By leaving, Gil gave them time to talk.  Ji Hyo protested to not leave her alone with Gary but Gil insisted that it was very important for him to go back to the club.  So Ji Hyo had no choice but stayed behind with Gary. 

Ji Hyo closed the door after him and locked it  The minute she turned around, Gary quickly walked in front of her, sandwiched her body against him and the door and began kissing her forcefully.  So much lust was flowing through his veins that he couldn't control his actions towards her.  Seeing Ji Hyo look so sexy tonight, taking care of him when he was drunk and then helping him when he was hurt was too much for Gary.  He wanted her badly. Although, he was still feeling intoxicated, he was going to take her and make love to her all night long.

Ji Hyo was taken aback by his sudden attack, that she had no time to protest.  After he kissed her, he suddenly lifted her up and carried her to the couch.  He gently laid her down on the couch.  Then he quickly removed his shirt.  He was just about to unbuckle his pants when he saw Ji Hyo started crying. 

He immediately picked up his shirt and put it back on, then he walked towards the window and looked at the city lights.   Ji Hyo got up.

"I'm sorry Ji Hyo...to see you here...dressed the way you are...I couldn't resist."

He barely finished expressing his feelings towards her when he heard the door close behind him.  He turned around and saw that Ji Hyo was gone.  He went to the door, opened it and looked to see if she was outside in the hallway but she wasn't.  He went back to Gil's apartment, went to the window and looked down.  A taxi cab had just pulled up.  He could clearly see Ji Hyo going to the taxi cab.  She opened the door but before she got in, she looked up and saw Gary looking down at her.  They stared at each other for a few seconds before Ji Hyo looked away and got in the taxi cab.  As she was being driven home, Ji Hyo began to quietly sob in the back seat. 

With his head down, Gary clenched his fists, and hit the window. Tears were flowing down his eyes as he watched Ji Hyo leave.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...