Oh, Angel. (1)

By bellamarwan

She fell in love with someone who was impossible to love. He thought being in love was impossible until she c... More

Chapter 1: Macallan 18
Chapter 2: Millionaire
Chapter 3: You have my word
Chapter 4: Conflict of interest
Chapter 5: A deck of hearts
Chapter 6: Dimples and giggles
Chapter 7: Stay
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Beauty behind the lie
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Veins full of liqour
Chapter 12: Well fuck
NEW COVER: not an update
Chapter 13: Styles theatre
Chapter 14: Love always, Emma.
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Gone
Chapter 17: I swear to you
Chapter 18: Why?
Chapter 19: Beautiful
Chapter 20: A day with him
Chapter 21: Complicated
Chapter 22: Until next time
Chapter 23: The reveal
Chapter 24: His heart
Chapter 25: CHILDish
Chapter 27: 90 days
Chapter 28: Say something
Chapter 29: The H word
Chapter 30: The M word
UPDATE

Chapter 26: Perfume

38 0 0
By bellamarwan

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."

[H.]

"I have a proposition for you." I say as I walk into my home theatre where Mia is.

"Which is ?" She asks arching her one eyebrow at me.

I sit back down beside her and wrap my arm around her getting comfortable with her. "Let's go out tonight."

"Out ? Why ?" She asks looking at me curiously.

"We've been staying in a lot and I just thought you'd like the change in scenery."

"I don't think I'll ever want a change in scenery."

I look down at her to find her starring at me. I roll my eyes and cover her eyes with my hand. "Come on let's go, we will go out for dinner. Hey maybe I'll let you get desert." I tease

She removes my hand immediately and snorts. "You'll never NOT get me dessert."

I chuckle "I'm taking that as a yes."

She shrugs "Sure seems fun." She stands up from the couch I'm assuming to get changed since we were both in our stay in home clothing.

"Oh and Angel ?" I get up towering over her, I lean down and kiss the side of her ear. "Wear something sexy." I whisper.

I hear her gasp then she pushes me away and bolts out of the room.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I frown. I see the collar I.D it's Liam.

"Yes ?"

"She's here, where are you?"

"Who's there ?" I ask confused

"Emma, you requested the damn meeting Harry. I made it happen and she's been waiting for over half an hour."

"Shit." I breathe out, "I forgot. I'll be there soon."

I rush upstairs to our room to see Mia looking at two dresses that are laying on the bed.

She turns her head when she sees me walk in. "I can't decide. Red or black?"

"Red." I say smiling, "I've got to run to the office real quick I'll be back in an hour. I have a small meeting I completely forgot about. I'll be back in an hour to pick you up."

She looks at me and nods smiling "sounds perfect baby."

.

I rush into my office building and practically laying bolt into the elevator.

"Mr. Styles ? What ar-"

"Not now." I bark as I push the button to the top floor a hundred times. "Come on." I whisper

"Let's go fuck!" I yell as the elevator slowly goes up.

Finally making to my floor I rush out, almost crashing into Liam.

"In a rush are we ?"

I roll my eyes "We need to get a faster elevator. That shit is so slow."

He arches his eyebrow at me looking amused. "I'll get right on that Sir."

"Just go home."

"I was on my way out. Good luck." He says as he gestures to my office.

I see her sitting there like she used to when she would be waiting for me after I had one of my long office days.

I walk in and she turns her head to look at me. She gives me a warm smile and sets her drink down. "It's nice, I like the new furniture."

I nod "Thank you."

"So, What's going on ?" She asks

I unbutton my suit jacket and sit down across from her. "I want to see her."

"Her?"

"Lucy, I would like to meet my daughter."

She looks at me shocked and takes a deep breath. "No."

"Excuse me ?"

"I said no."

"And what's your reason ?" I say trying to stay calm.

"Sh-she's two. She's just understanding what a mother and father figures are. I-I can't have her being confused."

"Confused ? You're her mother I'm her father. What's there to be confused about ?"

"She's needs stability, people who are going to be around her. Be there for her."

"I didn't walk out, you did. Talk about stability." I hiss

Her lips go into a thin line and I know she's trying not to blow up at me. "She's not ready."

"She isn't or you aren't ?"

"I-"

"She's my daughter, you walked out on me. You left without a damn word or warning. You didn't talk to me about this, you didn't even try. You made the decision on your own when it should've been made together. This is OUR daughter, you didn't make her on your own. We did. Together. I have every right to meet her, I'm not asking for any custody rights. I'm just asking for a meet up."

She looks down at her hands and sigh "A meet up?"

"Yes, a casual meet up."

"Fine." She says standing up grabbing her purse.

"Where are you going ?"

"We are going to see our daughter." She says as she walks toward the door. "Well come on then."

I nod and get up doing up my suit coat again.

.

[M.]

I huff as I look at the time on the wall, he's two hours late. I called in the office and no one picked up. I've called on his cellphone and it went straight to voicemail.

I was starting to get a little worried and anxious. I was ready more than an hour ago.

I sigh and decided to read while I wait for him. I sit on the living room couch as open up a book and read.

**

I felt myself being lifted and I flinch at the feeling.

"Sh angel it's just me." I hear him whisper as I feel us moving from the warmth of the couch.

"Harry?" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle closer to his warmth.

"Yes darling."

"What time is it?" I mumble

"Around 2 am." He whisper

I feel myself being placed down and sink into the cloud he calls a bed. I feel the blanket being pulled over me and a kiss being planted on my forehead. "Goodnight angel."

I grab his arm quickly "Are you coming to bed ?"

He nods "soon, just going to get changed."

I watch him take off his suit jacket throwing it on the arm chair. That was the last thing I saw before the darkness.

I wake up to the sound of an alarm go off and I groan.

"Sorry." I hear him mumble, "I forgot to turn the alarm off." The loud beeping stops and I feel him come back to me. He wraps himself with me holding me close.

I hiss and he chuckles.

"You're freezing." I say

"Then make me warm." He muffles into the pillow.

I smile and lay with him in bed for awhile. I couldn't go back asleep, but judging by his steady breath he seems like he fell back asleep.

I slowly make my way out of bed and he rolls onto his other side curling up in bed. I smile at the sight of him and I was about to walk over to the bathroom when I see his suit on the arm chair,

Then it hits me, we didn't go out to dinner last night nor did he call to tell me he canceled or couldn't make it. I must have fallen asleep on the couch, I was too tired to scold him last night.

I pick up his suit about to throw it in the laundry basket when I smell it. It usually smelt like him, he had his personal scent mixed with spear mint and cologne. But this was different, his things highly smelt of perfume and I wasn't with him all night while he was in that suit, so who the hell was ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.1K 20
He was the boy who wished to be free from fear. She was the one he found comfort in. A dysfunctional love story about a boy with anxiety and a girl w...
11.5K 193 62
Harry meets a beautiful, lovely girl at the fair and he is deeply in love with her. She seems to have an attitude and plays hard to get.. Will Harry...
69.6K 1.1K 30
Meet Harry and Emily who are similar in a some ways and poles apart in many ways. They say opposite attracts. Two completely different people may fal...
23K 735 8
One year after they first met, makes her realize that first impressions are not always the best.