Bad Intentions / e.g.d fan fi...

By shakaaa

FUCKBOIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUU More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen ?
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Character update
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thrity three
Thrity four
thirty five

Eleven

405 6 0
By shakaaa

"Can I get a coffe with cream and lots of sugar and a donut. Thank you." I say and leave the line and wait for my stuff.

I sit down in a chair and look at my phone. "Ava?" I look up and grab my coffee and donut. "Thank you" I say and leave the store. I walk to the hotel. Most of the class was hanging out there today at the pool. I wanted to go with catty but she is going with Cameron. I can't be mad because there dating and they look or each other.

"Hey Ava wait up" I turn and Ethan is running towards me. I smile and stop I am giving him a chance so we can be friends. "What's up?" I continue to walk.

"Are you going to the pool today?" He ask. "No are you?" I ask. "No I am not" he says. "How about we go together like friends?" I ask him.

"Okay sure. I will be at your room in 40?" He ask. I nod and he goes to his room and I go to mine.

I put my bathing suit on and on Top a long shirt and sandals. I grabbed my bag and put my phone room key and some money. I grabbed a towel and put it in my bag also.

I texted Ethan that I was ready and waited on my bed. I few minutes later there was a knock at door and I put my phone away and grabbed my bag. "Hey are you ready?" He ask. The had one blue swim shorts and I white shirt. "Yea" I close my door and we go downstairs.

"Is everyone all ready there?" I ask and he opens the door for me. "Thank you" I say.

"And yea Grayson said that he got us a table along with Catty and Cameron" he says and we get to the pool. There is music playing and food. Grayson calls Ethan name and we both make our way over there. "Hey" I hug catty.

"You made it" she says. She was eating chips Cameron was in the pool. "Yep I did" I put my bag my down. "Did you wear your bikini?" She winks. I roll my eyes "yes I see you are wearing yours too" I say laughing.

"I told you we should do worn ours" Grayson says to Ethan I start laughing and Catty too. "You should of worn them we could all be matching" catty says. Making them laugh "okay what are we waiting for it's a pool party and we are sitting down" Grayson takes his shirt off.

"Hell yeah guys come on" I say and take off my shirt and sandals. "Lets go Grayson" I grab his arm and we go the deep end. "We jump in three okay?" He says and grabs my hand. Some boys whistle and call out Grayson gives them looks and they looked away. I laughed "1...2.....3" he both jumped in.

The cold water hitting my body instantly it felt good. I use my feet to push my self out. I reach the top and Grayson is already up. "Look out" we both turn and Catty and Ethan come jumping in. I laugh and move out the way. They both come out for air. "That was fun" Catty says. She comes to me and brings me in private "so I see Ethan has his eyes on you" she raises her eyebrows. I look at Ethan and he was talking with Grayson and laughing. "We are just friends Catty" I say looking back to her.

"And you and Cameron are getting serious" I punch her arm. She blushes "yeah I am glad we went to the party together." Her smile is big.

I see Cameron come up behind her and kiss her neck. She turned quickly and laughed. They started kissing and that was my cue to bounce. I look at Ethan and he looks at me we have a moment and the starts laughing. I make a face and he comes to me and moved my hair "your hair looked funny" he said still fixing my hair.

"Thanks" I smile and he smiles back. "They really like each other" he points out Catty and Cameron. I laugh "really? I don't so what makes you think that? That fact there tongue is down each other?" He laughs and I laugh too.

"Well come we are at pool party so let's have fun" Ethan says. I nod and get out the pool "imma get a donut floatie I see one" I walk towards the pool.

Ethan's POV

She gets out the pool and her ASS is in face. I breathe heavy and try so hard to took look or stare. She finally left so I was good. I was trying to take it easy I mean it was 2 days after we had the talk. But like damn why would she put on a bikini. Okay wait that sounds weird because you need to wear a bathing suit. Buttty she could of put on a one piece or something.

I mean she look gorgeous with it on but ya knowww. I decided to get out and see what is taking her so long. I follow where she went it was a door I opened it. And found her jumping for a floatie. I laugh and she turns "stop laughing and help me" she puts her hands on her hips. "Okay okay" I go over to her and grab the floatie "thank you" I grabs it and opens the door and lets me out first.

"Come on. I rather we go to the beach" (where they are there is pool and a beach across so you can legit just walk there. It's a real place I have been there) she says.

"Let me see if Grayson wants to come he seems bored" she nods and I go ask Grayson. He comes with us we start walking to beach. "This place is not pack" Ava looks for a good place to sit and put our stuff down. "How about there?" Grayson points a good spot. "Good eye gray lets go" she runs to spot leaving Grayson and I behind. "So when are you going to put a move on her?" Grayson ask.

I laugh "I am taking my time okay?" I cross my arms and watch her as she puts her stuff down and grab the floatie. "Mhmm" he says and goes to her. She signals me to come and I do.

"Ready?" She ask both of us. We both nod and we all run to the water. She stops we both turn back "what?" Grayson says.

"Is it cold?" She ask. We both laugh "really?" I ask she nods. "It's not" I say and looks hesitant. Is she foreal. "I'm joking gosh you both look pissed" she ran in between us and jumped in. We went in after her of course. "It feel great" she laid on back.

Ava POV

"It feels great" I say. There no response I stand Up and look around "Ethan? Grayson?" I looked around. No sight of them this time I was getting worried "ETHAN GRAYSON STOP PLAYING" I started freaking out. I felt something creep out behind. I turned and I was lifted out the water I screamed and closed my eyes. Then there was laughter I opens my eyes and Ethan is holding me and Grayson is dying in the back from laughing. I cross my arms "that was not funny. I thought something happened to you guys" I pout.

"Come it was just a prank" Ethan says putting me down. I am ho. lding his shoulders "it was a horrible prank" I cross my arms. "I am swimming further" I say and go swimming further. "I'll go" Ethan says. "I am going to chill a bit" Grayson says swimming to shore.

We finally reach a good depth to a point I ca barely touch the floor. I have to stay up by moving my feet and my hands. Ethan of course can stand she is like 100 feet taller than me. He stop in front of me I speak up "so" I ask.

It was pretty awkward just being there. "So" he says I look around. "It's pretty out here right?" I ask trying to make conversation. "It is" he says. I suddenly feel something pass my feet I jump and grab on to Ethan.

"Something touched my foot we going to die" I hold on tighter. He laughs "it was just a fish look" there is a few fishes passing by. I laugh "ohh I knew that just pranking you haha" I saw awkwardly. He laughs "are you going to let go" I realize I am still holding him. "Sorry" I go back to floating.

"Remember when we first meet" he ask. I look at "yea" I say. Remembering when he use to cat call me all the time. "Those were memories" he laughs. "Not when you cat called me all the time" I say giggling. "Oh yea. I mean everything was true you are very pretty" he says. Making me blush "thank you."

He just looks at me I feel something inside like a sudden urge to make out with him. My stomach has knots in it. "We should probably go bac-" I cut him off and kiss him. I pull away he looks at me "or we can stay here and continue what we were doing" I laughs and he kisses me. Since we are water I can easily wrap my legs around his torso. He had his arms around my waist my hands on his cheeks pulling him close.

Our kiss slowly turned to a big make out session in the middle of the ocean.

"OKAY LOVE BIRDS WE SHOULD GO ITS LATE" I faint voice yells and we automatically its Grayson.

He pulls away he both breathe heavy. "That was something" he says. "It really was" I smile.

"Lets go back" he says and we both swim back.

We reach shore and we both get out. He grabs my hand and we walk back to our spot. "I see you guys finally kissed" Grayson has his sunglasses on and is on a towel. "Shut up. Can you keep this low key?" I ask Grayson. He nods and gets up. "Well lets go" he says grabbing his bag and towel. I grab my phone and towel Ethan just grabs his phone and towel too and we leave.

"So is this official" Ethan ask. "If it is we have to keep it low key okay" I ask he groans. "But I want everyone to know I am dating the most beautiful person ever" he says putting his arm around my neck. I hold his hand "I know you do but we can't tell anyone" I say.

"Okay I promise" he says and kisses my head. "Very salty" he says making me laugh. We reach the entrance where everyone is Ethan pulls me to the side "one more kiss" he says. I giggle and kiss him "one more" I roll my eyes and kiss him again.

"Okay okay one more" I laugh "stop" he laughs. I walk off but quickly come back and kiss him. He laughs and I go into the pool area. I see Catty and Cameron. "Hey guys" I say. "Where have you been missy?" Catty says.

"In the beach with Grayson and Ethan" I smile. "Ooooo with the twins" she teases. I roll my eyes "we are just friends okay?" I laugh.

"Yes yes whatever you say" she says. I laugh and grab the the shirt I had on and put on along with my sandals. I grabbed my bag and went to the entrance of the hotel. I went up to the elevator and pressed up.

I got to my room and took a long shower making sure not to smell like salt. I changed into a long t-shirt I brought and just threw myself in bed. I got text and I looked who I got it from. It was Ethan,

Ethan 😩: goodnight gorgeous ❤️

Me: gn baby see you tomorrow

Ethan 😩: you haven't called me that in a while. Proves I am yours

I laughs and roll my eyes

Me: what ever you say 🙄💜

Ethan 😩: you know you love me 🙃

Me: maybe 😶

Ethan 😩: stop playing with me 🙄

Me: i am not 😛

Ethan 😩: your alone in your room right?

Why did he ask that?

Me: yeah why

He did not respond there was only I knock at the door. I went up to the door and looked threw the peep hole. It was Ethan I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Really?" I ask he comes in. "Yea I mean there is no one is here right?" I close the door.

"Of course not" I laugh and crawl back into bed. He comes in after me "what are you doing?" I ask him. "Laying down with you duh" he says in a white girl voice. "Oh my your so weird" I turn to face him.

"Grayson is way weirder then me tho" he says. I laugh "sure he is" I kiss him. "I wanted this for a while now" he says pulling me close. "And I wanted to sleep for a while now" he groans.

I giggle and turn so my back is against his chest. "Goodnight Ethan" I say closing my eyes. "Goodnight princess" he kisses my head and I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

AN

another chapter I am on a roll. So basically I wanted some Ava and Ethan in this chapter. Yes they are back together now so please no hate or whatever.

I wanted to make them date you can't hate.

OMG THAY Rhyme!!! Ahdshnjiogf

Imma pro okay I need some sleep goodnight

Nathalie out 😇🏄‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 184 37
The truth always comes out [completed]
131K 1.8K 26
Once a fuckboy, Always a fuckboy *completed*
203K 3.8K 50
"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 |
270K 2.6K 66
no longer updating ♡