Puppy Love (BoyxBoy,Teacher/S...

By Bradgirl4

When demanding Alpha teacher meets independent human student, the results will leave you panting. (Warning: B... More

Puppy Love (BoyxBoy, Teacher/Student)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

53.2K 1.5K 186
By Bradgirl4

New chapter! I kno u love me :) Same number votes and comments :D stay awesome and enjoy!

Jesses POV:

Lust showed in his eyes, but I was sure mine showed my frustration. The first sexy, strong guy to take an interest in me and I can't even have him. This sucks.

My attraction dimmed slightly and anger replaced it. A freaking dog's mate. His mate! No way in hell am I going to allow this. I was screwed over once by a werewolf and I wont let it happen again.

Before I could talk myself out of it, my hand shot out and a loud crack filled the air. I heard the dog gasp in shock and I shook out my hand. Ouch that hurt like a bitch.

I almost felt bad as a brightly red handprint started to form on his left cheek. Almost. Before I let the guilt set in, I thought of the only werewolf I knew and how much I had suffered because of them. All those beatings, the lies I told to Cooper, the days of school missed.

I knew our teacher was a werewolf. I also knew Cooper was his mate, but that was okay. I did a little research on the alpha and he came out clean. I knew alphas were honorable people, and I know Mr. S is already in love with my best friend. Plus my warning to him wasn't just a silly threat. It was a promise.

I felt something wrap around in my hair and my head was tugged back. I looked up into the scowling, annoyed face of my mate... No not my mate! He was just some stupid dog who thought I was his mate. As soon as he found his real mate, he would leave me and im not going through that. Never again.

Suddenly, he leaned down and I felt cool breathe reach my ear. My body tensed and I clenched my jaw. Don't get hard. Don't get hard. Don't get hard.

Damnit!

He pressed his hard body against me and I felt how excited he was to see me. Woah my mate was hung...

Not my fucking mate!

I whipped my hand out again to slap the pervert, but it was caught in his grip. Before I could try my other hand, that was caught too and I was shoved up against the door.

His playful growl filled my ears. "I see my little mate likes to play it rough. Don't worry, babe. I like it rough too."

The jerk had the nerve to wink at me. I picked up my leg to make sure he never reproduces again, but he saw it coming. He took this as an oppertunity to grab my knee and shove my legs open so he could fit his lower body closer to mine. He definitely liked it rough.

As his hard on came in contact with mine, I couldn't help but gasp in arousal. He smiled smugly and ground down hard. I cried out and tugged my hands to get free, but he wouldn't let me go. He liked me at his mercy.

I started panting in need and everything except Lucas seemed to disappear. I didn't care that he was a werewolf. I didn't care that he could leave me for his real mate. I didn't even care that he kidnapped me and we were in some shady motel.

I just needed to get closer. I snapped my hands out of his grip, and immediately wrapped them around his neck. I sprang forward for his mouth, and our lips met hard. His lips crushed mine and I barely registered the tangy taste of my blood in my mouth.

The blood seemed to set off Lucas because a feral growl escaped him. He shoved me back and I was about to argue when he lunged at my neck. Before I took in my next breathe, a stinging pain shot through my neck where I had felt Lucas' mouth.

Holy shit, he just bit me!

Cooper's POV:

I stared intently up at the harsh face of the beast looming above me and I tried to push my panic down. People like him took pleasure in others pain, and I'd be damned if I would give him the fun in seeing my fear.

Even though I had a lot to fear.

The guy looked like a sadist monster. He wasn't ugly, and in fact he was actually kind of sexy in a hardcore, mean kind of way. He had jet black hair that was cut messilyabove his shoulders and his eyes were so blue, they were almost white. Through all his features, though, one stood out the most.

He had a long brutal looking scar running around his right eye.

The scar completed his sadistic look and gave him the 'steer clear' vibe. I couldn't stop staring at the jagged angry marks and my imagination went wild at the possibilities on how he acquired them. His annoyed glare broke me out of my trance and I blushed at being caught gapping.

"What are you doing here, human?" He snapped harshly as he took a step towards me.

I immediately scooted back and leaped to my feet. He was still taller than me, but at least he wasn't looming over me anymore. I wondered where Hunter was. He could save me. This guy was obviously part of his pack and he was alpha.

"I asked you a question." He growled as he prowled towards me. "You dont belong here and I suggest you leave before someone teaches you how we treat humans here. Someone like me."

I gulped loudly at the threat and looked around for my escape. When I found none, I thought about my chances of fighting. He was big, a werewolf, fast, a werewolf, strong, a werewolf....

I was going to die.

He must of saw my desperation because he smiled cruelly.

"Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?"

Oh hell yeah I was.

"Tegan, I suggest you walk away from my mate right now or we will see who's really afraid." The calm words were streaked with warning and I almost cried in happiness. I never thought hearing Hunter's voice would make me so happy.

But Tegan didn't move.

He continued to lock eyes with me as he smirked.

"So the human is yours? What a shame. I thought I could have fun with him first. Mind sharing, Alph?"

"Step away from my mate right now, Pup, or I'll have to share my foot up your ass."

"I always knew you had a thing for me, Hunt, but you know I like to top. Hell, I could top you if you wanted to give it a go." Tegan turned and winked at Hunter before he laughed and slowly backed away from me. The tension left my body and exhaustion overpowered me.

Too many big werewolves to deal with.

"Don't go near Tegan again, Cooper. Do you hear me?"

I looked up into Hunter's eyes and finally saw the sliver of concern. He was worried Tegan would hurt me.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on getting near him ever again. That dude is freaking terrifying."

Hunter nodded grimly and scowled. "He's a crazy bastard, but he's not that bad when you get to know him. Unfortunately, he hates humans, so your probably his main target. Just stick by me and he wont dare touch you."

I nodded and stood up. A deep feeling towards Hunter suddenly filled me. He saved me. Twice. He fixed me up after the Tyler incident, and he brought me to his home. He saved me from the lonliness of my house. He's giving me so much.

My eyes welled up, but I blinked the tears away. I walked slowly over to Hunter and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. I barried my face in his neck and breathed in his husky scent.

His body tensed for a split second, but his arms then settled around my body, drawing me in close. I felt safe in his arms and I knew in that second that everything would be okay. After a few minutes, I lifted my head and looked up into Hunter's warm, happy eyes.

I closed my eyes and placed a soft, loving kiss on his lips. Nothing sexual, just love. He kissed me back and I felt the mating bond simmer around us.

I pulled away and smiled up at him, showing him all my feelings. I saw him fully relax and smile back before he reached over and tucked a loose hair behind my ear.

"I just want you safe, baby." I nodded.

"I also want to spend more time with you. I know things are going fast for you," I started to argue, but he placed his finger on my lips and shushed me lightly. "So I've decided to take you somewhere tonight. A date. Our first date, baby."

I stared at him shocked. A date? Really?

He just smiled and placed another quick kiss on my lips before letting me go and heading for the door.

"I have some Alpha business to attend to right now, baby. Go get something to eat and entertain yourself. I'll be back around 6 tonight to take you out. Be reaady for me, my mate." He winked at me and walked out of the room. I thought for a second.

I wonder what Jesse was doing right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.3K 10
Hunter Davis has been screwed over twice because of needy females in his class. These girls managed to wiggle their breasts in the face of his profes...
Little Red By Roli

General Fiction

9.2K 356 56
Jonathan Wolff may be a golden boy with money but what he really wants is someone he can protect, love and share a life with and the best part have t...
698K 19.9K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...