Got7 Imagines

By BambiWan

just a bunch of got7 imagines i write on my freetime. they vary in style and length- feel free to request!!! ... More

note for readers
1. juinor - coffee
2. jb - best friend's brother
3. yugyeom - early breakfast
4. youngjae - art student
5. jackson - dance practice
6. bambam - new student
7. mark - secret admirer
8. jb - art student
9. jackson - coffee
10. yugyeom - the goldfish
11. bambam - prank war
12. youngjae - musical
13. mark - fan
14. jackson - amnesia
15. jb - kitten
16. junior - library
17. youngjae - long day
18. jb - first date
19. mark - neighbor
20. youngjae - volunteer
21. mark - proposal
22. bambam - christmas
23. junior - christmas
25. jackson - cuddle
26. jaebum - sad
requests (again)
27. youngjae - heartbroken
28. bambam - rock, paper, scissors
29. mark - fan pt. 2
29. yugyeom - friend's sister
13 Facts About Me - tagged :)
30. youngjae - jealous
YUGYEOM STORY !!!
31. jinyoung - class president
32. jaebum - babysitting
33. jackson - sleepover
34. bambam - silent
35. yugyeom - soulmate
aNoThEr tAg
36. youngjae - soulmate
not an update...

24. yugyeom - project

4.7K 186 51
By BambiWan

Hello everyone :) I totally failed my task of writing holiday themed stories for everyone, BUT WE HAvE 30k READS!!!

That is so amazing, thank you so much for supporting me and even more thanks for you supporting got7. 감사합니다 ❤

please go support my new Kim Taehyung story, fool's gold. I am very excited to write this one since I've been working on it for a couple months :)

Anyways, Yugyeomie. This was one of the many requests from my love annakazam so thank you for always requesting all the boys equally 😌

ALSO last announcement. I STARTED WRITING SMUT OMGGGGG!!! I haven't published it and idk if I should itS PRETTY GRAPHIC. But if you want me to, I will. Its just smut scenarios with got7 because I am a naughty soul :') I'm a 17 year old girl let me LIVE. But I don't know if I want it in this imagines book or in another one? *smirk* lemme know

---
Yugyeom's POV

I walked into school for yet another day. I didn't like school, but I also didn't hate it. I would much rather be dancing at the studio.

Sadly, here I was. Another day.

I went to my locker, grabbed some books, and headed to class.

I sat down at my seat, turning to my seat partner, BamBam.

"Hey Yugyeom." he said.

"Wassup?" I sighed, leaning my head on my arm.

"Oh you know, exhausted from training. How about you?" BamBam laughed.

I nodded. "Me too. Hopefully we can have tonight off."

BamBam shrugged. "Jaebum-hyung didn't say anything about it. But education comes first, and I heard talk about a project coming up for a big grade."

I groaned. "Hopefully its partner work."

"Why? So I can make you do all the work?" BamBam laughed.

"Keep that in mind so I can pummel you later." I chuckled back, punching his shoulder.

BamBam acted fake shocked. "I am your hyung!"

I rolled my eyes. "Hardly."

I felt a bump on my arm as someone walked by. I turned my head to see a plaid backpack covered in safety pins and buttons move past me.

I stared at y/n as she scooted past her seat partner and into her chair.

"What do you think of that y/n girl, Yugyeom?" BamBam elbowed me, talking softly.

"I don't really know," I shrugged. "I don't know her."

"She's a punk, don't you think?" He tilted his head at me. "Have you seen how she dresses outside of classes.

I shook my head. "I've only seen her in uniform."

BamBam clicked his tongue. "She seems like trouble to me."

She seemed like trouble to everyone, even to me. She had colorful streaks in her hair, even though rules said we aren't allowed to without valid reasoning. She adds little accessories to her uniform to make it look different.

Today, she wore black tights with rips in them, with black boots.

"She could probably beat me up." BamBam laughed.

"She probably would, too, if she heard you teasing her like that." I muttered.

Class soon began and I was half listening to the teacher, half trying not to fall asleep. BamBam and I started a game of hangman when the teacher clapped his hands together.

"Okay, students. Its that time of year when we start a project. It will be a big part of your grade, so I'm expecting high efforts in this."

He went to his desk and grabbed a clipboard. "I've already picked your partners, so no use in asking around."

I leaned over to BamBam. "We'll be partners, right?"

"We have been the last two projects since we're the only trainees in his class. Hopefully he doesn't switch it up."

He started explaining the project, which was a history assignment. We were assigned a country and we had to do a presentation about it following the grading scale.

"Alright. Hyeri, you'll be with Jinsung." He started pointing at everyone they'd be partners with.

"BamBam, you're with," he looked down at his chart. "Teyang."

BamBam looked at me with worried eyes. I shrugged. "Maybe we can talk to him after class." I whispered.

"Yugyeom, you're with y/n."

Y/n turned around to look at me. She gave me a shy smile. I waved in return.

"Wow, Yugyeomie. Hopefully you don't turn into a punk after this." BamBam snickered. I pushed his shoulder.

"Don't be mean, you don't know her." I rolled my eyes.

The teacher finished up and shooed everyone off to go discuss with their partners. I stood up, only to notice y/n was coming to me.

"Hi Yugyeom," she said, bowing slightly. "I know you're training to be an idol, so you're probably very busy. If you'd like, I can take the big sections and do them on my own."

"That's a lot of work, you shouldn't do that." I said. She seems so sweet.

She smiled. "I'd be happy to. I don't want to ruin your training."

"School comes first. I want to put in equal effort with you." I said. She nodded, smiling again.

"When can we meet to work on it?" She looked at me.

I pursed my lips. "Maybe you can come tonight? We have a dance practice, but after that I'm sure we can get a lot of work done."

She nodded slowly. "I don't want to interrupt."

I smiled back. "You won't be. Just come to the building tonight at 7."

She smiled. "That works."

She sat down in BamBam's seat as we looked at the requirements. The country we got was New Zealand.

"My sister is studying in New Zealand right now!" She said happily. "She can tell us a lot about the local life."

I smiled at her sudden happiness. "That'd be great."

We continued looking through the information until the bell rang. She stood up, collecting her papers.

"I'll see you tonight." She smiled.

"Tonight." I replied back, sticking my hand out to shake.

She laughed at that, connecting our hands and shaking mine.

Why am I so awkward?

---

It was 6:50 when Jaebum told us we could be done for the night.

"Yugyeom and BamBam have an assignment to do."

We all nodded. I slowly stood up, stretching my arms.

"Y/n should be here soon." I looked over at BamBam, who shook his head.

"You invited her here?" BamBam smirked.

"Well, yeah," I shrugged. "I didn't want her to feel awkward having me in her home."

"Did you tell the manager's and front desk people you were expecting someone?"

My eyes widened. "No."

BamBam started laughing, but I quickly ran out of the studio.

"You can't be here, ma'am." A voice kindly said from the desk.

"I'm here to work on a project with Kim Yugyeom. He told me to be here at 7." I heard y/n's voice calmly respond.

I came around the corner, wiping sweat off my forehead. "She's with me."

Y/n looked at me with a thankful smile. The front desk lady turned to me.

"For what?"

"Our school project." I repeated what y/n had just told her.

The front desk lady nodded her head, motioning for us to go. I gently grabbed y/n's wrist and led her through the hallways.

"Sorry about that, I forgot to tell them I was expecting someone."

Y/n laughed. "Its okay, they have to be pretty secure around here. All the famous people running around and all."

I laughed in return, slowing down as we got to the practice room. "We can work in the break room. It won't smell like sweaty men, and there's a table."

Y/n laughed at that. I opened the door to see Jackson and Mark working on flips.

"Yugyeom, you brought a girl?!" Jackson yelled loudly, making Mark laugh.

"We're working on a project, don't bother her." I grumbled.

Y/n, on the other hand, set down her bag and bowed. "Its nice to meet you both. I'm y/n."

Jackson smiled. "I'm Jackson."

Mark waved. "I'm Mark."

"From what I just saw, I can tell you guys will go far. Fighting~!" Y/n said with a big smile.

Jackson and Mark exchanged glances, thanking her many times. I tapped y/n's shoulder, pointing towards the break room. She nodded, picking up her bags.

She said a quick thank you and goodbye to Jackson and Mark before following me into the room.

She really is so sweet.

I looked over at y/n, whom was wearing ripped jeans, a black shirt, and a flannel. Her appearance makes her look like she wouldn't be nice, but her actual personality was completely opposite.

"Where shall I sit?" she smiled kindly at me. She was so cute.

"Anywhere you'd like. Would you like a drink?" I opened the mini fridge.

"Oo~!" she pointed at the cola. "Can I have one of those?"

I grabbed one for each of us. "Technically, they're Youngjae's, but he wouldn't mind I'm sure."

She shook her head. "If they are his, we shouldn't drink them."

"You're too nice. I promise he wouldn't care." I laughed, setting them down on the table.

She nodded. "Well, I know you said you wanted equal work with me, but I kind of went overboard and found a lot of information."

I smiled. I'm so happy to be with someone as kind hearted as her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.1K 38
ONGOING Just some Got7 imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Started November 25, 2019. Com...
244K 5.3K 95
Some random Imagines of GOT7 (✿'‿') It was my pleasure to wrote these Imagines for all ahgase like me. (─‿─)
318 0 32
About four years ago when you were in collage you would study at the park almost all the time, you had a special bench you would sit on under a speci...
360K 4.1K 52
A collection of imagines and reactions taken from my Tumblr.