Mortals Meet Demigods

By percyjfangirl

Decided To make a story like this! [Note: Certain portions of this story were written before books within the... More

Mortals Meet Demigods
Nancy Bobofit
Ana Martin
Andrew Maloy
Savannah Redwood
Isabella and Justin Song
Hannah Singer
OC Forms
Just an A/N
Shannon
Victoria Caneo
Demi James
Josh Chomik
Josh Chomik {Part 2}
New Hunters?
A/N
Athena
Jane Capri
9/11
Anna Jones
SO SORRY JUST AN A/N
Goode Students
Matt Sloan
Ricky Jelly
THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS
Artig
Carrie Jameson
Will Guastella
Catherine Janis: Halloween
Abby Wiggins
OH MY GODS WHY
Amia Agape
Jack Bradley
DEMIGOD ROAD TRIP
Ana Carlon
Elise Rolston
Jamie Randall
100K VIEWS
Nick Carl
Emma Flannel
Arya Johnson
A/N {Sorry I Made This!}
Ida Cane
Iraina Jay
A/N (Sorry! Just Some News)
Izi Lanson
ZoΓ« Jackson
Kayla Manchester
Kayla Manchester-Percabeth Edition
Miranda Stoll
Colleen Stoll
Sean Cole
Bethany Everlark
Dan Howell and Phil Lester
Dan Howell and Phil Lester {Part 2}
I'm Super Sorry!
Amy and Rory Williams
Carson Cyber
Vote Time!
Fall Out Boy
20 Facts About Me
Melina Lowes
Question!
Wattys!
Elle Ryn
Updates, Info, & Other Important Type Stuff [maybe]
Matt Hartson
Conor Ness
Caroline King
Nancy Bobofit: New Year's
Gilly Dun
Updates of my Life
Lukas Aldrich
PSA Type Thing
Sorry, This is Kind Of Important
Rain Francisco
Maggie Karmount
Alina Zachary
Michaela Jakeman
Ken Prince
I'm Discontinuing This Story
Theo Caren
Should I Come Back?
Cora McNeil
Thomas Gomez
Toni Webber

Marcus Lucien

1.7K 43 63
By percyjfangirl

I trudged through the hallway, tired. I never seemed to get enough sleep, no matter how early I went to bed.

The only thing I was really looking forward to was getting to hang out with my friends at the end of the day, which was only a 90 minute block away.

I trudged to the math hall, headed to my Algebra 2 class. My teacher was nice, and I'm good at Algebra, but I just get bored really easily sometimes.

I sat at my seat in the back of the classroom once I entered, rolling my eyes when one of the annoying freshmen kids sat next to me. Sure, it was out of his control as to where he sits because of assigned seating, but it didn't annoy me any less. Especially since I was a sophomore who did want to have to live with both annoying freshmen and sophomores in this class.

"Today, we'll be doing review worksheets for the test." The teacher said, smiling. "But first, we have a new student."

She motioned to a boy next to her. He had brown hair, blue eyes, and lots of acne that covered his face.

"This is Lester Papadopoulos." The teacher says, carefully reading the last name.

"My friends call me Apollo." Lester was quick to say, and he had a slight voice crack when saying it.

"Ok then." The teacher said, writing that down on what I guessed was her attendance sheet, then pointed to the open seat to the right of me. "You can sit there."

I rolled my eyes, just waiting for the worksheets to be brought around so I could start working on them. The sooner I start, the sooner I finish.

"Psst!" I hear from my right.

I barely turn my head. "What, Lester?"

"I said my name's Apollo." He said, with yet another voice crack. "So what are these worksheets on?"

"The quadratic formula and trinomials." I whisper, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not too good at those." Apollo said, shrugging. "Could you help me out?"

"Just a reminder, you're allowed to work in groups, as long as you keep working and don't just chat!" The teacher announces to the class.

"Great." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

The teacher gives me my worksheets. There were 4 to work on.

Apollo moves closer.

"Can you grab a couple of calculators for us to use?" I ask him.

If I had to work with him, he could at least get the calculators.

"So do you know the quadratic formula?" I ask him.

He recites it.

"You looked at the board, didn't you?" I ask him.

"Yep." He said with a mischievous grin.

"You're a piece of work." I say.

"Thanks." He replied, rolling his eyes. "My dad said the same thing. Then he sent me to school. I mean, what kind of person is he? I can learn stuff all by myself. I'm the smartest person I know! Stupid dad!"

Suddenly, there was a crackle of thunder, practically shaking the room. It wasn't even raining. I look over at Apollo. He looks a bit spoiled by the incident.

"What?" I said, sarcastically. "Was that your dad?"

He chuckles nervously. "What? No! What are you talking about?"

I shake my head. "Also, you say you're the smartest person you know, but you can't even remember the quadratic formula. Maybe your dad made the right decision sending you to school."

"Yet another person on the list of people who side with my dad." Apollo said, rolling his eyes.

"Let's just work on the worksheets." I say, showing him how to plug the numbers into the equation.

He learned pretty quickly.

We finish with ten minutes to spare, so we decided to talk.

"So, do take the bus, drive, or walk?" I ask.

"My dad is gonna make me walk to school." Apollo responds.

"Do you wanna hang out with my friends and I while we're waiting for the us before you go?" I suggest, genuinely.

"That'd be cool." He said.

I smile, and he smiles back.

I start to pack up my bag, and Apollo does the same.

The bell rings, and everyone rushes out to the bus area.

My group of friends, 4 other people, are standing there. Including the girl I like, Maggie.

Apollo and I walk over to them.

"Who's this?" Another girl in the group, Alina, asks.

"I'm Apollo." Apollo responds confidently.

"Nice to meet you." Maggie said. "I'm Maggie."

I point out the other friends, as I say their names. "Alina, Michaela, and Ken."

Alina was the edgy one. That was just kind of the best way to describe her.

Michaela was the art obsessed one.

Ken was the sporty one. He was on the basketball team, and played football too.

Maggie loved music and was overall a nice person.

Apollo winked at all the girls, and they all rolled their eyes. Michaela grabbed Ken's hand. They'd been dating since the start of the school year.

"Sorry dude, I don't like guys. Or girls. Or anyone, really. Not romantically." Alina said. "I like books. And making soap."

"You're missing out." Apollo replied, winking and doing finger guns.

"Stop trying, dude." Michaela said. "You're not gonna get anywhere with her."

"How about you?" Apollo said, turning to Maggie.

"No thanks." She said. "I've had my eyes on a guy for a while now, and I'd like to see if he likes me back."

I have a frustrated look on my face. It's not too noticeable, but Apollo notices it.

"Oooh!" Apollo said. "Tell me who it is! Maybe I met them today!"

"I don't know if I should trust you or not." Maggie said.

"You can trust me." Apollo said, in a convincing tone.

"Ugh. Fine." Maggie said.

She whispered a name in his ear, and he nodded.

"I'd suggest you go for it." Apollo said.

"Really?" Maggie asks.

"We've been telling you the same thing, Maggie." Michaela said.

"Just do it!" Ken said.

Maggie smiles. She looks around, but as she does this, she links her hand with mine.

"It's me?" I asked, stunned.

She nods, a giant grin on her face.

I pull her into a hug. "I like you too."

"Awww!" The group, including Apollo, says.

The buses come, and everyone gets on the bus they ride.

"See you tomorrow, Apollo." I say before I leave.

What a crazy day.

Hey guys! This was kinda like a Trials Of Apollo AU type thing where Zeus makes Apollo go to school when he's human. I thought it'd be a funny little chapter.

I hope you like this chapter. I wanted to write a tiny little love story in this one, so tell me what you think.

Be sure to leave your recommendations for chapter ideas in the comments, or pm me an idea.

I'm the smartest person I know! Stupid dad!

-Meg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 181 21
❝ We were both young , when I first saw you ❞ WHEN Jason's gone missing, and in the process of looking for him, his protector floods a school, gets s...
8.5K 146 13
What happens when the mortal parents of demigods stay at camp half-blood for a month? Well, a lot of things. A petition goes up for a very secret su...
350K 5K 58
People meet Percabeth, AU's and a lot of Percabeth oneshots!!! For example Percy's friends meet Annabeth, blind and mute AU's, Calypso's return and m...
81.7K 2.3K 42
she shouldn't be here. she really, really shouldn't be here. but when a goddess saves your life and asks for something in return, you can't really d...