"Meeting the other." (VanossG...

By NightMidNight1

The lovely adventures of Vanoss and (Y/n).... Vanoss a gaming youtuber, and (Y/n) the editor and animator.. H... More

"Meeting Him." Chapter 1
"Stalker and Coffee?" Chapter 2
"Video games and a kiss?" Chapter 3
"Scaring me to the point I hit you." Chapter 4
"A park ride and the second kiss." Chapter 5
"Why'd ruin it Johnathan!?!" Chapter 6
"Forgive me? Please?" Chapter 8
"Jealous Much?" Chapter 9
"Really?! Again Johnathan?!?" Chapter 10
"Dinner date and friends." Chapter 11
"Why are mommy and daddy kissing?" Chapter 12
"Ice skating with you." Chapter 13
look at the picture!!!!
"Twitch Panel?" Chapter 14
"On panel and Meeting Fans." Chapter 15 PART-1
I got tagged so here?
"On panel and meeting fans." Chapter 15 PART-2
"Cray, cray fans of yours." Chapter 16
"The man himself." Chapter 17
"Fighting in a game of cards?" Chapter 18
"Nogla....." Chapter 19
"Bring it on you FUCK BOI!!" Chapter 20
"Engagement!?!?" Chapter 21
"Just stop Johnathan."
"Wedding."

"A problem solved." Chapter 7

982 24 11
By NightMidNight1

Happy Birthday I'm putting it out early. : - )

Warning if you don't like stuff like depression/panic attacks(just clearing that.. you have been warned!!)

It all started after one night after playing zombies on call of duty. I was reading the comments on Evans video.
'Stop playing with her.'
'She sucks.'
'I hate her YouTube channel.'
'Would she just die already?' My breathing started to quicken. I shut my computer and tried to walk or of the room and tell him, but instead I fell to the floor. I tried to call his name, but my voice wasn't coming out. The next dear thing was for me to do is get out my phone and try and text him. I couldn't see anything everything was a blur.
Me laying on the floor for 15 minuets Evan comes in. Drops are glasses and came to my side.

"(Y/n)!! Are you alright?!?!" It tried to speak, but couldn't make a sound. Then I thought 'paper!' I started making the hand sign like I was writing. Vanoss inversion and grabbed paper. I wrote very squiggly 'panic attack.'

"How am I going to help you?" He said a little frustrated and frightened. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same as well, but cautious. He rubbed circles around my back until I knew my heart and breathing was steady.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear. I noticed how I was on him I was sitting on his lap as he holed me.

"Anytime. I am you're bat owl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's just for the next one I suppose to 120? Not too much right? I have a feeling we can get it there.

Was the chapter alright? I understand that it might not seem like a story more like a one shot book....

(IMPORTANT!!)
~~What's your opinion on it? Do you like it as it is(sorta like a one shot book) or would you like it better if it had a plot(climax, ending, saves the girl the end)?~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...