"Meeting the other." (VanossG...

By NightMidNight1

The lovely adventures of Vanoss and (Y/n).... Vanoss a gaming youtuber, and (Y/n) the editor and animator.. H... More

"Meeting Him." Chapter 1
"Stalker and Coffee?" Chapter 2
"Video games and a kiss?" Chapter 3
"A park ride and the second kiss." Chapter 5
"Why'd ruin it Johnathan!?!" Chapter 6
"A problem solved." Chapter 7
"Forgive me? Please?" Chapter 8
"Jealous Much?" Chapter 9
"Really?! Again Johnathan?!?" Chapter 10
"Dinner date and friends." Chapter 11
"Why are mommy and daddy kissing?" Chapter 12
"Ice skating with you." Chapter 13
look at the picture!!!!
"Twitch Panel?" Chapter 14
"On panel and Meeting Fans." Chapter 15 PART-1
I got tagged so here?
"On panel and meeting fans." Chapter 15 PART-2
"Cray, cray fans of yours." Chapter 16
"The man himself." Chapter 17
"Fighting in a game of cards?" Chapter 18
"Nogla....." Chapter 19
"Bring it on you FUCK BOI!!" Chapter 20
"Engagement!?!?" Chapter 21
"Just stop Johnathan."
"Wedding."

"Scaring me to the point I hit you." Chapter 4

1.4K 37 1
By NightMidNight1

I haven't seen him in forever... I'm lonely...
I walk out of my apartment and go next door. I knocked once and no one answered. I noticed that Evan's front door was unlocked. I opened it and slowly walked in. I was kinda scared, it was go dark and creepy.

"Evan?" I called no once answered. All of a sudden someone grabbed my shoulder and turned hitting then in the head.

"Ouch!!" The voice cried. And quickly turned on a light to see who it was.

"Vanoss?!?"

"Yeah, thanks for hitting me in the head."

"I'm sorry! It was totally not my fault you jump scared me!!!" I sat down on his couch and crossed my arms and looked up at him.

"It's alright..." He said grinning at me.

"Where have you been?" I asked a little angy.

"Why you missed me?"

"Maybe." I muttered.

"Well I haven't been feeling well and I didn't want you to get sick." He looking at the floor.

"You should have told me!! I could've took care of you help you edit some of you're videos!!" I said cheerfully.

"You never told me you edit videos." Evan muttered.

"If you still need help. I'm around." I said standing up, "send me some videos and all work on them." Smiling at him.

"I call you later today." Evan said scratching to back of his head awkwardly.

"Okay." I patted his shoulder before leaving. He watched as I left that look of confusion and handsomeness on his face, it made me chuckle entering my apartment. Awe Vanoss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
5.3M 179K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...