The Werewolf's Perfect Mistak...

By halohebby

[√ Edited] "Adster ple-" "You ruined me okay!" I blurt, cutting him off as I fight back the angry tears that... More

Introduction & Summary: ✔ Edited
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2: ✔️ Edited
Chapter 3: Making A Effort
Chapter 4: Start Of A War
Chapter 5: Too Late
Chapter 6: A Burning Bond
Chapter 7: And Maybe It's Me..
Chapter 8: Number 11...?
Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Congratulations
Chapter 10: There's Dreams And There's Reality
***NOT A CHAPTER***
Chapter 11: Second Guessing Myself
Chapter 12: Living A Little.
Chapter 13: How Could You?
Chapter 14: Plan In Action
Chapter 16: Good Night..
Chapter 17: Future Alpha Buisness
Chapter 18: All Buisness
Chapter 19: Not Again
IMPORTANT:
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Chapter 20: Welcome Home.
Chapter 21: Promise Me.
Chapter 22: The Big Day...
So I Just Really Wanted To Know...
Notice:
Chapter 23: Stay With Me
Chapter 24: When You Love Someone.
Chapter 25: A Dinner To Remember
Chapter 26: Don't You Ever Forget
Chapter 27: Mates, Mood Swings, and Planning.
Author's And Their Aithor's Notes, Ugh.. I'm Sorry.
Chapter 28: Early Mornings and Plane Rides
Chapter 29: A Beautiful Sight For Tired Eyes
Chapter 30: Open, Close.
Chapter 31: I'm Baaaaack!! Who missed me?
Chapter 32: Take Over, The Breaks Over.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ, ITS ABOUT ME UPDATING!!
Information™
New Character List™
Chapter 01™

Chapter 15: A Deal Made

5.4K 196 40
By halohebby

So I'm going to tell you now this isn't really "edited" exactly. But hopefully you guys will be extrememly satisified to the point you don't care about my crappy grammar :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric Moon's Point Of View:

I shot up in my bed, heat overcoming my entire body land eaving me painfully breathless. My head spun quickly, brain pounding inside my skull as my hands fumbled my nightstand in search for aspirin. For relief. I quickly swallowed down 4 pills without bothering to grab any water as I slowly pulled myself from bed. My insides feeling on fire as I grabbed the edge of my dresser, breaking it off, unable to control my strength. I took a deep breath, desperately trying to figure out what was happening as my room began to spin. I growled in pain before my body fell limply to the floor, my head impacting with the wood.

"Get up." My wolf demanded as I struggled to push myself to my feet, the pain shooting through my joints rapidly. I checked the clock, instantly wonder why I'd awoken at 2 am in so much pain. "You have to go now or it'll be too late."

"To late for what?" I growled confused as I took in another deep breath wishing the aspirin would do it's damn job already. "What the hall is going on?"

"Get dressed." My wolf barked not giving me any explanation. I groaned as I slowly made my way to my closet, pulling on a black polo with a white collar before shaking in pain and almost falling to the floor again. "HURRY UP!"

"I'm trying, just me a fucking second!" I barked back pulling on a pair of dark washed skinny legs, suddenly feeling weak and dizzy. I quickly pulled on my black Nike's and headed downstairs, making it halfway before stumbling down the rest loudly.

"Eric?" I could hear my mother's voice filling the room, sounding concerned. "You okay?"

"Just go!" My wolf growled. Without responding to my mom's concerns, I burst out the door and into the pitch black night. I climbed into my car, quickly backing out into the street as I clenched my stomach with one hand and drove with the other. "Go to Adalaid's house. Drive faster."

"Why? She doesn't want to see me..." I stated gasping for air as my eyes blurred making me worry I'd crash. I pressed the gas harder as the pain increased, spreading throughout my body and pulsing through my veins. "She rejected me."

"JUST DO IT!" My wolf demanded and I pressed the gas harder. I pulled into Adalaid's driveway and through myself out of the car, stumbling to the ground before making more then 4 steps towards her front door. "Go through the basement, it's at the back. Break the lock."

I didn't bother to ask question this time, and before I could even think twice about it a loud shriek pierced the air causing my ears to burn. I quickly made my way to the basement door, agitated breaking the 3 padlocks before going in, my heart stopping as I watched the sight before me. Adalaid was trembling on her hands and knees, blood spurting from her mouth into a puddle on the floor, and multiple bruises cover her body. She was in nothing other then short gym shorts and a tank top, her hair a dishevelled mess on top of her head. It didn't take long for her strength to fail her, leaving her lying in a puddle of her own bloody vomited mixture. I snapped back into reality, racing to her as I ignored my own pain.

"Adalaid!" I shouted, receiving a loud noise in response as I kneeled down next to her. "Adster..."

"Go away! Get out!" She shouted, her voice so weak it was more of a whisper. She slowly held herself up by one arm, her shirt now wet as she used her other hand to push me away from her. I refused to budge. "I did this."

"What did you do?" I asked confused at everything that was happening. It was obvious it had something to do with the bond if she was hurting to but what could she have done? She didn't respond, she instead stood shakily, making her way to a chair before collapsing in it. "What did you do?"

"What do you think I did Eric?" She asked laying her head on the table. I watched her face ball up into pain as my stomach began to boil and the room started to spin. I lost my balance, tumbling a bit as I tried to force myself to my feet. My stomach lurched without warning, sending black contents from my mouth to the floor and making me drop to my knees. "I drank a bond block."

"Why would you do that?" I asked gasping as I looked at her, my eyes burning to the point that it was hard to see through them. My bones began to ache hard and I growled in pain, my bones feeling as if each was slowly breaking.

"I needed it to be over." She frowned turning her face away from me, and I knew she was crying, but never had I ever cared so little about her tears. I had hear of bond blocks, of course I had, I had wanted to do one when I tried to replace her. But I decided against them once I heard how painful the side effects would be for her. My claws gripped into the floor as my blood began to boil, making me sweat as I pushed myself up. "I couldn't be with him, if I was still in love with you. I had to end the bond. I owe that much to Ryan."

"You don't owe him shit!." I growled, my patience disappearing as I tried to keep myself from losing control. My vision blurred, and for a moment everything was red. "You're becoming a real bitch you know that?"

"What?" She asked, her face twisted up into a sneer. 

"You heard me, you're being a fucking bitch! You've been acting like one for a while now and it's not like you." I frowned. "The old you wouldn't have done this to me."

"I did this for my family." She growled low, eyes locked on mine intently as she stood tall. "You'd never understand that."

"Then make me." I frowned quickly grabbing her by the waist and slamming her against the wall, I was over mind games and endless guilt trips. I wanted answers and I wanted them now. "NOW ADALAID!"

"You're not safe. You're unpredictable and unstable and I'm afraid of you." She spat looking at me with more then just anger in her eyes, I could see it lying there behind everything. Fear. "I can't be with someone I'm afraid of, I wont. He's better for me, he's safer!"

"Is that so?" I asked suddenly feeling sickened as my grip loosened and I let her down onto her feet. However keeping my arms on either side of her, preventing her from running away from me. "So you're acting like a bitch to me because you're scared of me?"

"I don't know, Eric I don't fucking know." She growled, her whole demeanor suddenly softening as she pushed my arms away from her. I stepped back watching her slide down the wall until her butt made contact with the floor. "I don't why okay? I just do. It's easier for me. I can't love you if I'm too busy hating you." 

The room fell silent as the sentence crept pass her lips. I slowly crouched down with my face next to hers, not knowing what to do or say. I didn't want our bond to be broken and I knew there was only one way to ensure that it wasn't, but she'd made her choice. I took a deep breath as the pain slowly began to increase, quickly pulling her close to me and holding her. Her skin was warm in my arms, her heartbeat matching mine as I breathed her in. Allowing her scent to comfort me as it filled my nose, and as the pain grew I held her closer to me, not ever wanting to have to let her go. 

"I'll make you a deal." I whispered as she pulled herself away from me, her eyes glowing in the dimness of the room. She looked at me confused for a minute but she didn't say a word as I pulled her back into me, my hands resting on her lower back holding onto a handful of her shirt. "If you let me stop the bond block, I'll let you be happy with Ryan. I wont try to mess anything up and I'll stay out of the way. I'll only come for Aiden."

"But..." She cut herself off, eyes locked on mine as I begged her without words. I didn't care about my pain, but I wanted hers to stop. And since I was her pain, I only knew one way to fix it without blocking out our bond completely. "How do you stop it?"

"Just give me tonight, and by the time you wake up I'll be out of your hair for good." I sighed wishing she'd tell me she'd much rather give me forever then tonight. She looked away from me, her hair unconsciously running itself through her hair as she whimpered in pain. "Just let me love you tonight. That's all you have to do."

"Fine." She finally sighed reluctantly. I pulled her into me, reaching my hand out and turning her face to mine, gently kissing the tears off of it. I slowly adjusted myself so that she was on my lap and I was between her legs, I lowered her face to mine and I could hear her breathing quicken as my lips pressed up against hers. Slowly at first, as if tasting each others lips for the first time. I crept my right hand to the back of her hair, tangling myself in it as I slowly deepened the kiss and allowed my other hand to grip onto the back of her shirt. I heard her moan into my mouth sending me on edge and I fought to keep myself under control, wanting to take it slow and keep her comfortable, waiting for her to give me a sign she wanted more.

"I'm sorry." I whispered softly between kisses, finding this to be the perfect time to apologize for everything I'd put her through during her pregnancy and right before. She slowly crept her arms behind my neck as she nodded into me, slowly biting my bottom lip as she gave it a gentle tug, and I could tell she wanted this too. She wanted to feel loved by the one person who had been created to love her just as much as I wanted to.

"I should be the one apologizing." She stated breaking the kiss, her brown eyes damp as she gave me a weak grin. I shook my head at her before placing my forehead to hers, I wanted this to be forever but if I only had tonight I planned on making it last. I slowly adjusted myself, gripping her waist as I stood up and brought her over to the bed, laying her down gently and flat on her back. "I'm sorry Eric."

"It's okay." I chuckled weakly as I slowly climbed between her legs pulling her back into sitting position on my lap. Kissing the crane of her neck lightly before slowly sliding my hands under her shirt, gliding over her stomach one time before pulling the tank off of her. "It's okay. I love you."

"I-" She began but I cut her off. I didn't want her to say anything because I knew no matter what she said I was still going to lose her in the morning. I pressed my lips to hers intensely, opening my mouth and allowing her tongue to explore mine a while before pulling back.

"Don't say it okay? If you do I wont be able t keep up my side of our deal."  I admitted and she nodded before slowly sneaking her hands under my shirt to pull it off of me. Silence filled the air as she shamelessly looked me over, blushing furiously when her eyes returned to mine. I couldn't help but grin at her before taking one hand and squeezing her side, slowly lowering her down onto her back. I began to kiss her lips, slowly trailing down to her breast and taking her bra off, then over her stomach stopping right at the beginning of her shorts. I looked up at her, her brown eyes locked on mine as my thumbs traced circles over her inner thighs and she nodded. I slowly pulled off her shorts, keeping her panties on as I pulled myself over her, taking one breast into my mouth, playing with the other one with my fingers while my other hand kept busy running circle over her the front of her underwear. She moaned under my touch, her hips arching, encouraging me to press down harder. But I was having so much fun taking things slowly and teasing her. Watching as her eyes rolled into her head, her mouth left agape as she moaned, and her body begged for mine to be closer.

"Eric..." She purred softly making me instantly feel warmer as my manhood grew. I took a deep breath, kissing her lips one last time as I pulled off her underwear. I lower my face, delivering a quick flick of my tongue to her clitoris, watching as her body jerked forward and shivered as her juices ran over my tongue. She slowly pushed me upward until I was sitting on my knees, her hands slowly guiding up my body as I drooled over her naked form. She locked her eyes on me giving the front of my pants a yank, indicating for me to take them, which I did quickly before slowly crawling over her. Eyes locked as I my manhood slowly began to enter her, I watched as her breathing deepened to match my pace. Her eyes closing tightly as my name loudly passed her lips and her body arched against mine. Her hands clawed into my back as I silenced her with a kiss, thrusting harder as her body began to buck against me. I pulled my mouth away from hers as her orgasm began to reach it's peak, lowering my body to her side instead.ris

My eyes locked on hers as I sucked her skin only a moment before sinking my teeth into her side deeply, her blood flowing from my mouth as I marked her stopping the bond block in it's tracks. Her shriek pierced the air violently as her hands held onto the back of my head. I held the position until her body laid still, then I slowly pulled myself from her to lay next to her instead. Her head fell against my chest as I pulled the thin sheet over us and held her until she was asleep. I watched her dream, and felt as she held on to me tightly as if begging me not to go. I rubbed her back softly for hours until the sun finally began to creep in allowing tiny rays of light to fill the room. I quickly dressed myself before sliding her on clothes onto her sleeping body and slipping from the basement. I scaled the side of her house to her bedroom, grinning at Aiden's tiny sleeping body as I stepped in. I gently picked him up and held him, looking at his tiny nose he'd gotten from him mouth, but mouth he'd definitely gotten from me. 

"Dada?" Aiden asked, his blue eyes glowing in the morning light as he opened them. My heart stopped as I heard him say the word, his tiny hand reaching up to touch my face as he smiled. I smile boldly as he giggle, his eyes only half open. "Mo-ning Dada."

"Good morning Aiden, let's go back to sleep okay?" I smiled placing him back in his crib and watching him quietly until his eyes shut. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil jotting down a quick note to Adalaid, rolling it up and placing it into Aiden's tiny hands before exiting the house and heading home. Heart pounding in my chest as I remembered everything that had just happened, brain rattling as I remembered the deal I'd made.

PICTURE IS ERIC AND ADALAID UMM... STOPPING THE BOND BLOCK ;)

(Author's Note: SO I don't really have one, just a few questions and a reminder to vote, comment, and share. Oh yeah, and comment :3

1. Do you think Eric had the right to mark Adalaid?

2. What do you think Ryan will do when/if he finds out?

3. How do you think Eric feels about his 'deal' with Adalaid?

4. How do you think Adalaid feels about Eric?

5. What are your thought on Aiden calling Eric "Dada"?

6. What do you think or want to happen in the next chapter, what are you ready to see happen?

PLEASE ANSWER THESE OR JUST SAY COMMENT WHATEVER IT IS YOU WANT!!!

~ halohebby

(Heaven Moore) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 586 53
"She deserved it." Alexa cackled as she stood against the wall. Lipstick smeared. "Why?" Kimmy interjected while pulling away from me and wiping her...
72K 6.7K 59
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...
REMINISCENT By

Teen Fiction

569 2 38
CHAPTERS EDITED☑️ "Do i remember?" I stare back confused "Do you remember..." she starts then looks down contemplating whether she should continue or...
214K 9.9K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...