Another Awakening {Diabolik L...

By iiTriciaa

What if not only Komori Yui gets sent to the Sakamaki Mansion? Meet Komori Kiyoshi , Yui's adoptive sister wh... More

Chapter 1 - The House.
Chapter 2 - School
Chapter 3 - The Voices
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - I have to do it.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTICE

Chapter 5

19.3K 656 168
By iiTriciaa

-Dream-

"Daddy daddy! Do I look pretty?" the little girl twirled in circles , her white dress flowing beautifully. She stopped and faced the man who's eye colour was the exact same as her. "Of course , my darling." he chuckled , picking her up and resting her against his waist. She giggled softly and leaned her head against his shoulder. 

"Lord , where is that child?" a female voice chuckled. A smile on her lips when she saw the father and daughter. "There you are." she continued , walking towards the duo. "Now , stay still, okay? I'm going to put this hair clip." the lady smiled and used her fingers to comb through the child's hair. 

"Please make it pretty! I want to look pretty for them." the girl giggled , her blue eyes sparkled. "I'm certain that our little butterfly is fond of the brothers." the man let out a throaty laugh and kissed the child's temple. 

Everything slowly dissloved away until a new scene unfold.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" the girl whined , her excitement was clearly shown as she was constantly swinging her legs and playing with her fingers. The short car ride which seem long to her was making her restless. "We are reaching, Kiyoshi." the man replied her as he looked up from his book. Amusement was easily seen on his face. He was happy to see his child this excited as he knew that his daughter wasn't so fond of people.

The girl looked out to see that the car was entering a gate and a bigger smile was on her lips when she saw the warm looking mansion. And of course , a certain black haired male was waiting for her on the steps.

-End Of Dream-

I could slowly feel my mind connecting with my body and soon I was able to move the tips of my fingers..then my arms and finally I could get myself to open my eyes. I let out a groan and immediately brought my hand to my head. What a headache.

I blinked a few times and remembered the dream I just had. It was certainly weird..and familiar. My hand felt around my neck and winced when I felt my fingers brushing against a fresh bite wound. The flashback of Ayato feeding on me went through my mind which made me tremble slightly.

The weird thing was that even though he fed on me violently , I felt no anger..but just understanding. The last time I checked I wasn't a Do-M.* but..something in me just doesnt feel anger or fear. I looked out to see it's probably noon now and if I'm not wrong , no one is awake now. I crawled to the edge of the bed and put my feet on the floor and pushed my body up. 

I feel a little hungry. 

I quickly faced the mirror and decided to tie up my hair up , leaving my bangs untied. I should trim it soon, it's getting a little too long for my liking. Once doing that , I skipped to my wadrobe and decided to take out a simple navy blue dress that reached my knees and matching flats. I have a feeling I"m going to need to dress up today. 

Finally happy with how I looked , I opened the door and peeked out to see whether anyone is out. I let out a relieved sigh when I saw no one. I quickly closed the door quietly and made my way to the kitchen but I was met with disappointment.

There was nothing in the fridge.

I felt myself sweatdropped and looked around. The kitchen was bare. This is the first time that I even encounter this. How can one have an empty kitchen? That's just illegal in my books. "It seems like we have ran out of food." I heard someone complained behind me. I turned my head back to see a black haired male , an annoyed expression on his face. "We have to make our way to the grocery store to get some food." he pushed his glasses up and walked out. "And I do expect you to follow me. Afterall , you are a guest and is having free lodging." With saying that , he walked towards the main door. 

I immediately ran , trying to catch up with him. We walked out and saw the limo waiting for us. That's fast.. He opened the door for me and I took that as a cue to go in. I finally sat in the middle as I watched him climbed in. "How rude." he commented when he sat down beside me. 

The ride was quiet and incredibly tense however soon we reached the supermarket. The same as just now , he opened the door , I got up , he complained on how rude I am. He is too tense sometimes. I just want to just dump him in a pool of ice to 'chill him out'.

We walked in and quickly got the items. I got the nesscearies and finally he said I could buy anything I want. How kind of him.

'Banana Snowball. Cupcakes. Cookies. Cakes. Pies.'  

I heard a young boy's voice in my head. I winced a little , noticing a small headache. I suddenly found myself at the baking section. That would have meant I have walked away from Reiji without knowing. I groaned , knowing that he would scold me later. Without thinking , I started grabbing things off the shelves. Bags of Baking Powder, Flour , Sugar , Cocoa Power and ecetra. Bottles of vanilla essence or any essence I could find. "How annoying , running off like a child.". I jumped in shock and almost dropped the items. I turned to see Reiji. He doesn't look happy. He lout a sigh and took the items from my arms and dumped it into the cart. "Anything more?" he asked. I didnt reply which made him frown.

"It would be nicer if you could reply." 

"Bread." I said softly. He nodded his head and we made our way to the bread section.

_xx_

I watched as Reiji and the driver putting the groceries bag in the back of the girl. I'm actually surprised that Reiji is out in the sun now. I could literally feel the heat on my skin. I stared at him but noticed his skin was still the same. Still so flawless and pale. 

"Kiyoshi-san." I heard. I blinked and noticed that the driver slammed the boot shut "We are going for tea since it's tea time." He gestured to a cafe behind us. I shook my head, rejecting his offer. Not because I'm against it but I know somewhere better.

I turned around and opened the car door. The driver turned back and looked shock but I quickly whispered to him the address. He smiled and nodded at me once hearing the address. I settled down and stared at Reiji who was still standing outside with an unreadable expression.

"Reiji-sama , it seems like Kiyoshi-san wants to go for tea but at a better venue." the driver smiled. I felt a little better , knowing that the driver knew I didnt want to talk at all. 

Without protesting , he got in and sat beside me. He took out a book from somewhere and started reading. He reads alot huh? I stared out at the window and noticed the familiar scenery and buildings as the car drove. 

I got even more excited when I saw the familiar building at the side. It was a building which was fairly large but has an even bigger garden at the back. It's painted pale orange and has a red tiled roof with lots of flowers growing around the area.

I nodded at the driver as he turned back , a sign of gratitude when the limo went to a halt. "Reiji-sama, Kiyoshi-san , we are here." he said. I heard Reiji muttered words of thanks and got out. He opened the door bigger for me as I stepped out. He slammed the door shut and looked at the building. I hope he likes this place.

He held out his arm for me which I looked at it questionly. Does he want me to...? I gulped and slowly linked my arm with his. Why is he doing this?

"It's only apporiate if I do this considering the fact that I see that it has such a setting." he muttered , like he read my mind as he looked around. Oh yes , this place was mainly for the upper class society in this town. I looked at the men wearing expensive suits and ladies wearing amazing dresses. I looked at Reiji's attire once more , noticing that he could fit in rather well here. His manners and almost butler-attitude. I kind of feel out of place suddenly even though I was a regular costumer. 

"Kiyoshi?" I turned back to see the familiar looking lady. I smiled at her and my arm left Reiji's. I quickly went over and hugged the lady. "Obasan" I whispered when my arms wrapped around her body. "Kiyoshi , it has been quite long. Have you forgotten this old aunt of yours?" she chuckled , hugging me back but quickly let go and looked at Reiji.

"Ah. It looks like my niece has found someone , yes?" my aunt smirked when she glanced at Reiji. I felt my cheeks go hot when she said that. "Nice to meet you." Reiji smiled , walking up to her to shake her hand. "And a very well-mannered one too." she chuckled. She turned to look at me. "The usual?". I nodded my head.

 She smiled and lead Reiji and I to my usual sitting place in this place. I didnt really like the posh areas even though my aunt owns this place. She has some sittings outside for some customrs that prefer something much more..natural.

I smiled when I saw my usaul sitting place , it was still the same like how I left it. It was in the shade while being surronded by flowers. The white tables with beautiful designs painted on it. The chairs was the same design. I slowly walked towards it but I notice Reiji was already there , pulling out my seat for me.

I gladly sat and thanked him softly which took him by surprise.

I looked around and immediately felt calm. Althought the Sakamaki mansion made me calm somehow in a way , there's something cold and dark about that place. Like it's from a dream..a distant memory. I can't put my finger on it.

"What tea would you like?" my aunt asked. Reiji looked at me but I just shrugged. "Kiyoshi likes any tea except for a few. I presume you have good taste in tea,  so that wouldnt be a problem at all." my aunt continued. Reiji let out a small smile and said. "Early Grey would be lovely. Thank you." his voice firm and strong. 

It was odd , I placed my elbow on the table and rest my cheek on my hand. Reiji isn't so..gentle or nice in the mansion. I liked the change but it's a little weird to witness it personally. The last time I remembered Yui was scared shitless of him.

"I would get the usaul tea biscuits." after my aunt saying that , she left us both. "It's a nice place." he commented , looking around. "Neat and.." he muttered. "Up to your style?" I said softly. 

I was starting to talk again and it's quite disturbing me. What did I say? Keep quiet and live. He nodded. Thank god he found this place up to his standards. "You come here often?" he suddenly broke my train of thoughts. I nodded in response. A waiter suddenly put a tray of biscuits on the table , followed by the tea set. 

I stared at the cup up to see it's one of Aunt's favorite sets. I'm glad she trust me enough to let me use it. I smiled and took the saucer carefully and put it infront of me. Then doing the same to the other tea cup , except now I put it infront of Reiji. I stood up and took hold on the teapot , holding the cover and carefully poured a nice amount of tea into his teacup. 

I felt a little relieved when I notice I didn't spill any tea on his specially altered blazer. I did the same another time , but this time for myself.

"At least someone knows something about tea." he whispered. I let out a smile when I heard that. I pointed to the sugar and glanced at him. He shook his head and I put two spoons of sugar into my tea.

I looked down and played with my fingers that rested on my lap. However something that shock me most was that I swear I saw him smile when I glanced up but it was immediately gone when I focused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.3K 36
Aisu Komori yes she is Yui's adopted sister she's 16 year old girl who isn't like all the girls In this stage for most girls their probably trying...
20.8K 339 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
86.5K 2.1K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
604 17 9
The enchanting alternate world of "Diabolik Lovers" series, where Komori Yui's life takes an intriguing twist as she finds herself in the midst of a...