Taming the Big Bad Alpha

By loriavg

Amelia Cherie. She's always dreamt of having a mate with all the stories she's heard about having a mate who... More

Taming the Big Bad Alpha
1; Amelia
2; Bloody Fight
3; Goodbye
4; Bipolar
5; I Forgive You
Author's Note
6; Play
7; The Sister
8; Mute
9; Suits
11; You're ugly
12; Fùcking formal and all
13; Mascherata
14; Alpha Raymond

10; 7 sharp

3.8K 114 7
By loriavg

Amelia

"There. How's that for an eyeshadow?" I say as I turn to face Annie, who was trying to wax the unwanted growing parts of her brows off. She turns and looks at me.

Her eyes grow big, gawking at me with such surprise. "Well, hot damn."

I just fake a laugh and roll my eyes. "I'm not even done."

I can sense Annie shake her head and roll her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. It looks really nice."

I just smile to myself for my hard eyeshadow work and continue filling white shadow on my inner eye crease. After a few tiny mistakes and a whole lot of brushes on my face, I place my highlighter brush down on Annie's vanity. I look up, and my eyes roam my face. Ugh, everything looks so clear and just so beautiful.

For my eyes, I did a mid-dark pink with red on my outer crease and having it smoke out up at the ends. While in my inner crease, I have a light white shade, making my eyeshadow become a cut-crease, but I didn't want a very sharp fine cut-crease. So, I blended the dark with the light shadows. I was completely satisfied with this look.

Oh, I forgot. Then, I finished it off with a sharp black liner. I used the roller lashes by Benefit Cosmetics and darken my natural lashes, pulling it upwards. It was already long enough, but I wanted a dramatic look for tonight.

So, finishing my eyes off, I used the Lilly Lashes in Goddess to give it that dramatic look. Bam. And with my face, well it's just like any other beat face. My highlight's going off though. Hey, a girl can go crazy for this, okay? My cheekbones are literally glowing right now. Probably brighter than the sun. I'm joking.

My hand reaches for one of Jeffree Star's velour lipstick liquid in Celebrity Skin. God, I love this lipstick color so much. I twist the top and open it, letting the stick out having it make a pop sound. I lean my body towards the mirror, my right elbow on top of the black vanity. Once the brush of the stick hit my lips, I slowly move my hand left and right on my plump bottom lip.

The full pigment covers my lips in one slow swipe and I died. Not literally. Anyways, I did the same to my top lip and finish filling the corners of my lips.

My lips mesh together and I make a 'pop' sound, closing the stick back into the lipstick container.

"Finished," I announce. My body swirls and my face looks glam. Annie just stares at me with total adoration, her eyes mostly focusing on my cheekbone.

"What's the highlight you're using right now? Because I really am going to snatch that highlight off you," Annie snaps, jokingly. I chuckle at her comment.

"It's Jeffree Star's King Tut mixed with So Fùcking Gold," I inform her, pointing at the two big round highlight palette sitting on the black vanity. The whole vanity looked like a mess after I had finished touching up my face. I look at Annie sheepishly when she also noticed how messy I've made the vanity.

"You better clean that up," Annie says, glaring at me. That sheepish smile was still on my lips as I uncomfortably chuckle at her.

"Despite the mess, you still need the makeup too," I protest back. It was true, she was still doing her brows. I've noticed in these past few days that Annie loves taking her time, and I mean, literally.

Which is fine, I won't argue with that, but damn, the girl can consume so much time.

"You're right," Annie scoffs, sarcastically rolling her eyes. I smirk.

"Can I see my dress now?" I ask, grabbing my phone to see what time it was. It was 6:24 pm. Holy Goddess.

"Annie, I need it now," I urge, thoughts suddenly cloudy my mind. Vincent's going to kill me if I'm later than 7 sharp.

She stops doing what's she's doing and groans, getting up from her fancy black chair —which I'm not even going to put detail in. Just believe me when I say it's fancy. She pulls out a white bag, opening it. Once it's opened and in her view, she looks up at me and smirks.

"This will totally match your makeup right now." I'm glad it will. And suddenly, Annie reaches into the bag and takes out my dress that I've wanted to so eagerly see it.

In her hand, was my dress on full display. I'm at awe. Everything.. every little detail was just beautiful. No, scratch that, beautiful didn't even fit the proper word. I stretch my arm and grab the dress Annie offers towards me. The dress felt so soft and silky. I love it. I run into the bathroom that was in the room.

I immediately take off my clothes, being naked bare. I grab my strapless bra that was matte white. Matching my bra, I wear a matte white panty.

I grab my white shorts. Putting them on, I roll the tight remaining clothes and roll them all the way up until they're below my white bra. The bra length shorts were tight and it hugged my hourglass silhouette very tightly. It feels like a second layer of skin.

After doing that, I grab my dress I've been dying to wear. I unzip it and quickly put it on. The dress feels smooth above my dress down. Above my waist was full of jewels and lace. The lace goes up and circles around, between my shoulders and collar bone.

The dress was a very soft cream white strapless white, but the lace full of enchanting jewels surrounded it. There were beads outlining where the white silk part meets with the lace.

The top of the dress was cut out and shows much skin on my upper body. My shoulders down to my fingertips were shown. Instantly, thoughts invade my mind, thinking of Vincent trailing his rough hands against my soft skin.

I blush a deep red and remove the thought away from my mind. I gently smooth out the sides of my dress. This is beautiful... it matches me perfectly also. I grip my dress, lifting it up with one hand. It starts to drape up a little bit. It's a tad long.

Opening the door, air swoops in and I walk out.

"Annie?" I ask, examining the room to see if she's there. She's not. It's quiet.

"Annie? Where are you?" I ask again and this time I get suspicious.

"Annie, I'm serious. I don't have time to play gam-" I jump at the sound of knocking. I motion my eyes towards the door, only to see that the white door was closed.

A knock comes out again. Is that Annie? I'm getting scared shitless right now.

"Anyone in here?" I sigh in relief. It's only Trevor. I walk over to the door and swing it open.

"Thank Goddess. You scared the hell out of me. Where's Annie?" I ask, my voice full of shock. He chuckles, shaking his head.

"She walked out a few minutes ago. I think she needed to grab something," he answers. I nod my head and stare at him.

He looks sharp. He was wearing a black suit that hugged his manly silhouette with a golden tie. Something that matches him nicely. His blond hair was pulled back, but a few baby hair popped out at the front of his face. He looks good, to say the least. I'd only imagine how good Vincent would look.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" I ask, trying to look over his shoulder if Annie was coming back. He grins at my blunt question. I haven't even noticed, but his arm stretches out and in his hand was a white rectangle box.

I stare at him in confusion.

"What's this?" His lips go to a thin line, hiding every emotion of his.

"Just open it," Trevor says, offering it to me. He waits for me to look inside the box. My hand reaches over to grab the material. My thumb presses onto where the top and bottom meet, and I pull it up.

I gasp in surprise. It's beautiful. More than beautiful. More than anything I've just seen today. It may look plain and boring, but this has to be the best thing I've seen today.

Oh, you just don't know, Amelia, a little voice rings in my head.

My eyes look through my long false lashes. Meeting Trevor's earth eyes. No, literally. Earth colored eyes. They were truly beautiful. His eyes show a glint of pride and there I am gaping at the bracelet and back at him.

"T-that's mine?" I just keep glancing at it. I don't deserve something so beautiful, and beautiful doesn't even fit with this.

Trevor nods his head. "Here. Let me put it on for you."

His fingers wrap around the delicate thing. It was big beautiful square-shaped diamonds and they were embedded onto a string of metal. It seems to look like a close color of silver, but I know that it was metal.

Trevor motions for me to stretch out my right arm to him. My wrist was bare to him and he wraps the bracelet around my wrist. Hearing the click of the lock, he removes his hand away from mine.

"It looks beautiful on you. It compliments your dress," he comments, sending a soft smile at me.

"By the way, it's from Vincent." My eyes grow wide. He can't be serious?

"Vincent? You mean to say that Vincent got me this expensive bracelet?" I say in shock. I'm too shocked. This is too much.

He nods. "Yes. Vincent asked me to bring it to you."

I couldn't help but blush and stare at the diamond around my right wrist. It really is extravagant. You can almost see your reflection with the diamonds.

"Well, tell him that I said tha-" Trevor stops me.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah. You have to tell him that yourself," he pauses, looking at his expensive silver-colored watch.

"And it's 6:55 pm right now." A panic feeling grows in me and I instantly rush in the room to grab my nude high heels.

"Oh, my god! I'm supposed to go and meet him at 7. SHARP!" I say, panic deep in my voice. Trevor chuckles and continues urging me to hurry.

"Can you stop it?! I'm trying. I'm can't find my other pair!!" I'm getting scared shitless. Vincent said 7 sharp. I can't be later than 7.

"Found it," Trevor says, hanging the heel in the air. I quickly reach out for it and I'm surprised he didn't pull it back and play around.

"Thank God."

"Now, come on, Cinderella. Your prince is waiting for you," he announces, winking at me. I blush deeply and quickly put my shoes on.

"Wait!" he shouts. I turn back and he throws my mask at me. I sigh in irritation for forgetting, grasping the mask in my hand.

Opening the door, and grabbing my purse, I look back at him.

"Wish me luck," I say, closing the door behind me.

I rush down the hall, turning and turning until I can see the stairs down. But on the last hall, where it shows an opening to the two large staircases that round and go down, I catch eyes with someone.

I gasp, stopping on my tracks. Oh, dear God.

"You made it just in time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
48.8K 1.1K 37
(Completed) *Needs to be edited* The Moon Goddess has a plan for everyone. Elena and Vincent's plans were to be mates, rulers and lovers. Vincent bei...
173K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
205K 5.2K 33
Amelia Silvermoon is the second child of Alpha Damon and Luna Jillian of the Silvermoon pack. Amelia may be one of the brightest people you meet but...