Broken Boy (Septiplier Trash...

By jacky885566

Their heads: crazy. Their hearts: longing. Their feelings: unstoppable. Their love: eternal. Together: inse... More

New Kid
The Project
The Holy Trinity
Important A/N
The Play *Date*
Twister
He Just Doesn't Like Me
Broken Heart
Don't Die On Me
Love Me Back to Life
Hidden Hearts
New People ~ Crossover Special!
Goodbyes ~ Crossover Special! Pt. 2
Pumpkin Eater
Torn
Please Don't
Meaningless Words (Ending 2)
Marks of Life
Regarding Mark and Sean's Friendship ... A/N
Integrated
Sp00ky
A/N WHOOP
Just Another A/N
Secrets
Happy Birthday, Sean A/N
**IMPORTANT** A/N
Sorry... A/N

Giving of Thanks

169 9 9
By jacky885566

November 24, 2016

Mark's POV

Jacky💚~ Is it okay if I invite Felix and Danielle over, too?

Mark ~ Sure, babe!

Jacky💚 ~ Thanks, Markimoo! 😙

I couldn't help but blush at the last text he sent me. I was so incredibly lucky to have a boyfriend like Jack.

Jack had asked me if he could come over for Thanksgiving, and of course: I accepted. He was one of the very few things in my life I was really thankful for.

The students of Watchwood High were on Thanksgiving break, so I had a lot of free time. I spent the week playing video games and occasionally invited Jack to play with me.

Instead of cooking a traditional Thanksgiving meal, I decided to run to the store and bought a bunch of junk food for us to relax. To make sure I was hungry, I worked out for a couple of hours. Even though I lived alone, I knew how to take care of myself (I said, right after I also said our meal was going to be junk food galore).

(~~~~~)

6pm came around and the doorbell rang. I hopped up out of my chair and hurried to the door. I opened it and saw Felix and Danielle there. No Jack.

"Oh, hey guys..." I tried to say in the nicest way possible.

"I know you were expecting Jack, but there's no need to be rude." Felix remarked.

"It's fine, Felix. I understand how Mark feels. You come over to my house every day when I'm expecting my father to come back." Danielle said. Felix scowled at her.

"WOAH, ahem, uhh.... okayyyy let's head inside, shall we?" I changed the subject.

They walked inside, looking around at my house. Danielle inhaled, "Does it smell... different? around here?"

I inhaled as well.

The snacks were supposed to be a surprise, damn it!

"Uh, I don't smell anything. What do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"Kill myself." 'Joked' Felix.

We both turned to him furiously.

He immediately realized his mistake."Wha-OH SHIT, WAIT, I DIDN'T-" He sighed at himself and looked down. "Let's just play games... Jack should be here, soon."

Yeah, not the kind of jokes we want to hear.
(~~~~~)

*ding ding*

The doorbell. Jack was the only one who ever used it instead of knocked.

"He's here!" I lifted myself and hurried to the door. I fluffed my hair to make it decent-looking in the mirror next to my door.

I opened the door and saw Jack with three pizza boxes. He noticed me looking at it and said "I know it's not very Thanksgiving-ish, but I wanted to be a good guest and bring something." He shrugged.

I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Don't worry, I don't exactly have the traditional Thanksgiving meal either." I pecked a kiss on his cheek while I was there. We both smiled when I pulled away. I motioned him to come inside and he did so.

"Pizza that we weren't expecting is here!" I yelled to Felix and Danielle. "And Jack I guess."

"Hey!" We laughed.

I slowly shut and locked the door. Felix and Danielle came out of my room to welcome Jack.

"Sup, potato ." Felix said.

"Sup, meatball." Jack replied.

"Hey, Jack."

"So, it's been a while since we all got together alone to... Chill." I mentioned.

"Netflix?" Felix asked.

We all understood the pun and said "No!"

"Okay! Jeez, it's a joke not a dick. Don't take it so hard."

Everyone laughed. Felix was always the comedic relief.

"Come on, were just playing Shadow of the Co-," I was interrupted by Jack nearly dropping the pizzas on the coffee table and Naruto running into my room.

"-lossus..." I finished. "Okay then!"

The rest of us headed into my room with Jack.

(~~~~~)

After a couple of hours, we all agreed we were hungry. I ran into the kitchen and prepared my surprise on the table swiftly "Dinner's ready!" I called.

I heard confused murmurs from my room and soon footsteps patting into the dining room. Felix's popped his confused head in to check why I was calling them. His expression quickly changed into awe as he saw the surprise I had readied for them. He cupped his hands over his mouth and I could have sworn I saw a tear come out... For food.

Soon after, Jack and Danielle walked in.

"No fucking way, Mark!" Jack exclaimed.

"Yes fucking way, babe!" I answered.

"Mark, this is amazing! Not traditional, but so much better!" Danielle added.

"Yeah, that's what happens when you never learn how to cook turkey... Or mashed potatoes... Or ham... Or cranberries... Or-"

"Mark, you don't cook cranberries." Felix said.

"You don't?" I asked.

An awkward silence followed.

"...I see why it's not traditional." Jack added.

"Shut up," I nudged him. "You're supposed to be on my side."

"Not when my own boyfriend doesn't know how cranberries work!" Jack giggled.

"Fuck you." I told him, chuckling.

"Wait 'till after dinner, please." Felix joked.

"FELIX!" We all scolded at the same time.

He raised his hands in defeat, "Okay, okay!"

We all sat down at my dinner table and enjoyed gaining several pounds with no shame.

(~~~~~)

Soon came 8:00 and Felix and Danielle were ready to leave.

"Mark, this has been the Thanksgiving of a lifetime. Thank you so much." Danielle said as she stood up and hugged me.

"I'd prefer this over any other Thanksgiving, honestly. It's so much fun to be with you guys." Felix added with a smile.

"This has been really amazing... Thanks, Mark." Jack told me.

"You guys, it was nothing. You know we can do this everyday, right?" I joked.

"Ha, yeah. We really should get going. I told my mom I'd be home by 8:30." Danielle said while looking over to the front door.

"And I've got to be taking Danielle. I'll see you guys Monday! Take care." Felix said as they left to their houses.

"Well," I sighed, looking over at Jack. "It's just you and me."

"Wanna fuck?" Jack blurted out shamelessly.

"Oh my God." I rolled my eyes.

"Kidding. You wanna watch a movie? There's lots of leftovers." Jack said.

"Sure... But don't movies lead to-?"

"No," He said mischievously. "Not always." He added with a wink.

We both stood up and took a few snacks from the table. I heated up some popcorn after I told Jack to wait for me in the living room. I heard him put on Netflix behind me. After a minute, I took the popcorn out and poured it into a purple bowl.

I walked into my living room and saw Jack covered up in my huge blanket, scrolling through Netflix to find a good movie.

"I believe that's mine." I told him as I sat next to him and looked up at the TV. Without speaking, still looking at the screen, he took his left hand and covered me with the other half of my fluffy blanket. I leaned my head on his shoulders as we looked at the homepage.

"How about The Walking Dead?" I suggested.

He perked up and giddily cheered. "Yes!"

(~~~~~)

Jack and I snuggled up closely into each other's bodies. Somehow, by the end of the episode, we ended up laying down, my arms wrapped around Jack. Everytime he adjusted and got closer to me, I sensed a fuzzy feeling in me. I really do enjoy Jack's company, and I hope he knows how much...

I heard a quiet, steady snore. I peeked over his shoulder and saw his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open. I giggled at his adorableness and reached to the remote, carefully but not fully moving away from Jack to grab it. I pulled it towards me once I touched it with my fingertips. I turned off the TV and adjusted myself to sleep next to him. I felt him grab my hand and move it up his chest and his breath become soothed. I exhale and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
610K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...