(REQUEST CLOSED) Noctis X Rea...

By moon___rose99

I'm actually wanted to try this for a long time now. This is a one shots Noctis X Reader so you can send any... More

1.First Meeting
2. Bad to Good 1/2 (Spy! Reader)
3. Happy Birthday Noctis!
4. Bad to Good 2/2 (Spy! Reader)
5. Jealousy!
6. Noctis is a Pervert!!
7. Grounded
8. Eat your Vegetables!
9. Sore Throat
10. Couple Challenges
11. Period
12. Inside the Blanket
13. Nightmare
14. Drunk
15. Oversized Shirt
16. Sacrifice (1/5)
17. Sacrifice (2/5)
18. Sacrifice (3/5)
19. Sacrifice (4/5)
20. Sacrifice (5/5)
21. Baths
22. My Wish Came True!?
23. 7 Minutes In Heaven
24. First Kiss
25. Ghost
26. Mother's Acceptance
27. Father's Acceptance
28. Brother's Acceptance
29. Pocky
30. Manga
31. Halloween
32. Please Come Back!
33. Hero
34. One Night Stand
35. Caught! (Lime)
36. Chibi Pillow
37. Dance
I Got Tagged (^ν^)
38. Here kitty, kitty
39. Scare Fest Challenge
40. Winter
41. Meant to be (1/5)
42. Meant To Be (2/5)
43. Snowball Fight
44. Merry Christmas!
45. Camping
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!
46. Fishing
47. Meant To Be (4/5)
48. Hot Spring (Lime)
49. A Dream Come True
50. Rescue
51. Mine! (Yandere Noctis)
52. I'm Your Eyes Now
53. How Could You
54. Thank you
55. Feelings
56. Video Game Champ!
57. Movie Night
Vote?
Go check

45. Meant to be (3/5)

4.4K 102 22
By moon___rose99

*Next Morning*

You were woken up by the sunlight that hit your face through the window. You fluttered your eyes as you made a tiredness moan and stood up from the bed, stretching your arms. You notice that Noctis was not in bed. You raised an eyebrow as you crawled out of bed, putting on your silky robe over your nightgown and search the area.

"Noctis?" You called.

"Yeah I'm in the bathroom," he yelled back as you walked towards to the bathroom door. You entered as the steam of hot water was all over the room. You groan as you wiped some of the steam on the mirror when suddenly felt strong arms around your waist from behind.

"Good morning my princess," Noctis said in a husky tone. You shivered from his touch and the way he is speaking. He added little kisses on your neck causing goose bumps appear all over your body. You slightly moan from it quietly hoping he didn't hear it.

"Now was that a moan I hear?" He smirked turning you around to face him. You reddened seeing him wearing only a towel as you stared to his muscles. You couldn't help yourself as you bit your bottom lip he was too hot for you.

"Um no!" You hesitated as you stared at the wall acting innocent. Noctis chuckled as gently raised your chin and leaned in to kiss your soft lips. The kiss was slow as your arms automatically wrapped around his neck. He picked you up to the sink as he roams your waist to your thighs slowly. You cupped his cheeks as your fingers stroke his soft black hair slowly.

Every time Noctis kisses you, being with you or have you in his arms feels like he is falling in love with you even more. He loves being with you every day. He hated for not being close to you even if it's for a short distant of separation he'll go crazy and gets worried instantly.

You pulled back from the kiss for air, "Noctis I have to get ready for Luna's speech." He kept giving you kisses on your neck and your jawline. You giggled bringing his lips to yours once again until you got off the sink.

He pouted a bit still have his arms around your waist, "Hmm but I don't want to let go of you." You smiled from his cuteness as you kiss his nose.

"Me too, but you need to prepare yourself to get a blessing of Leviathan so she could lend you her power," you told him which saddens you. Knowing it could be dangerous for Noctis and Luna since she needs to summon her and bless her power to Noctis. You have this terrible thought that something may turn out badly for both of them.

It frightens you if you loose both of them, more importantly, Noctis.

Noctis notice your change expression as he hugged you tightly, "I promise I'll come back to you. When this whole thing is over let's get married so we could live happily together and have a future together," he paused for a moment as he cupped your cheeks, "So please wait for me."

Those words coming out from his mouth made your heart skip a beat as you felt water in your eyes, "I will wait for you Noctis." He smiled and kissed you deep but slow. As it may be the last kiss you two will ever give until the whole trail with Leviathan is over.

~•~•~•~

A few hours later, you and Luna were waiting outside of Camelia's office. Noctis and his friends went to prepare themselves for the speech that Luna is about to come. You were looking at the paintings on the wall seeing how well design and colorful it is.

"It's beautiful isn't?" Luna said standing beside you, looking at the painting as well.

You nodded, "Yeah it is." You couldn't take your eyes away from it until the door opened. You and Luna turned around and saw the secretary. You admit she is a little bit scary in person as the atmosphere change quickly once her presence came. You and Luna walked inside to her office as the both of you sat down on the couch.

You were getting nervous by the minute. Luna holds your hand for comfort, "Don't be nervous ok." she said trying to calm you down.

You sighed and nodded when Camelia sat down across from you two. Her stares sent down chills to your spine which its uncomfortable for you. You cleared your throat as you looked professional towards the secretary.

"If worse comes to worst, you can threaten to throw the trident into the sea then they will listen," Camelia said as you and Luna didn't say a word. "In the meantime, it will be well guarded. Better than the Oracle herself." she looked at Luna giving her eye contact from her words.

"Understood... I shall reclaim it at the altar." Luna said with such confident.

"Remember you two will be under imperial watch," Camelia mentioned and you mentally sighed, you hoped that Niflehiem wouldn't be our biggest problem.

"Right." you said looking at the floor not making a direct eye contact to Camelia.

"Think of it as a necessary evil. In order to forge the covenant," The secretary waved her hand a bit as Luna bowed her head. "We are in your debt," Luna said as you also bowed for appreciating the help from Camelia. You and Luna slightly looked at each other and knew what was coming.

Camelia crosses her arms, "Once it's over, you two may go as you please. But you do so without our protection."

'Well, that's a stupid idea?' You thought as you were getting a bit upset with Camelia right now.

Luna sighed quietly, "So be it."

Camelia stayed silent until she stood up from her seat, "You two better get going." She turned around and walked towards the door without looking at you two, "Your public is waiting for you."

You sighed as you rubbed your forehead knowing how difficult this is now. Luna held your hand as the two of you stayed quiet, you knew this was hard on her trying to give hope to everyone. But at this point, you don't think hope is good enough to save everyone in Altissia.

After a few seconds of silence, the door suddenly burst open by soldiers that worked with Niflhiem. You mentally sighed as they pointed their guns towards you and Luna. You two didn't react anything since you both knew this would happen. You took a glimpse to Luna when she gave you a nod as she stood up from her seat. You did the same as well as the both of you pushed the guns away from your face and started to walk outside where all the people are waiting.

*Noctis POV*

"Noct, you in position?" Prompto said through my phone.

"Yep," I replied.

"Don't forget the plan," I heard Gladio spoken.

"You guys, too," I replied again.

"Of course," Ignis said as I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. I started to walk through the crowd which was full of people of Altissia. I couldn't believe it that so many people are here just to see Luna.

"Talk about a crowd... Like the whole city's came to watch," I said to myself as I walked through some people but carefully not to push them roughly. Just when I was half way through the crowd, the people cheered as I saw Luna and (Y/N) coming from the building. My heart was beating when I saw (Y/N) looking stunning as ever. Then I saw Luna for the first time in 12 years. She has changed a lot these past years of not seeing each other. I'm glad that she is safe and doing well for herself. But I notice that sad expression on both of their faces which worry me, especially (Y/N).

'What's wrong my love?' I mentally asked as I was close enough to the microphone so I could hear probably. Luna bowed to the people which they were all chatting of asking what is happening.

"Dear friends, I stand before you today with little hope the words I speak... shall reach beyond these walls. For slowly, but surely, the Light fades from our world. And as it does, the shadows shall loom ever longer until all succumbs to the darkness." I listened as she paused for a while but soon spoke again.

"Darkness that evokes terror, hatred, and sorrow in the hearts of men." I looked at (Y/N) with sadness in her face which broke my heart into pieces. I wanted to hold her and comfort her so badly until Luna spoke again when I notice they both were looking at me as (Y/N) was beside Luna leaning towards the microphone.

"The ashes of Lucis. My home, A dream of peace twisted into a nightmare of death and destruction. Leaving so many innocent people to suffer," (Y/N) said almost tearing up from her words as she kept an eye on me. My heart and soul felt they have been ripped out of me, hearing about my kingdom destroyed, my father death, the people and how (Y/N) witnessed everything with Luna.

"(Y/N)," I whispered her name seeing her sadden expression makes me wanna hug her close to me.

"Yet we beg you. Do not surrender to despair," Luna spoke again, "Have faith, for our gods watch over us. By their blessings, by the Stars that light the heavens above, out world will be delivered from the perils of the dark. I stand before you here, in Altissia, to call upon Leviathan, Goddess of the Sea, spirit of the deep." Everyone gasped of what she said but I stay still cause I know this would happened.

"By the sacred rite, I will commune with the Hydraean. But first, I offer you my solemn vow. On my honour as Oracle, I will not rest until the darkness is banished from out world and the Light is restored," Luna said with such truth in her words as everyone cheered. I myself was really surprise from her speech. I caught a glimpse of (Y/N) smiling at Luna as they both exchange hugs.

"Bless you all," Luna said her final words and bowed to the people. I had tears streaming down my cheek, her speech was beautiful well spoken and so truthful. I'm glad she hasn't change at all the last time a saw her. As Luna and (Y/N) smiled to the people they both stare to me. Luna slightly nodded to me as I return a smile back. I look at (Y/N) as I blow out a kiss to her. She giggled and return a blow kiss to me as well.

"I love you," she lipped sync those words.

"I love you too," I lipped sync back to her until they both return inside the building. I sighed since I wanted to be with her so badly but I have to finish this mission. I have a promise to keep that I would come back to (Y/N).

Just then my phone ranged, I took it out of my pocket and slide my finger to answer the call, "Noct, the empire's here." Ignis said.

I turned around and looked up to the sky, "I can see 'em." I replied.

"Drop ships are closing in on the port. Look for a vantage point to approach them." Ignis suggested.

"Okay. Look after the civilians." I told my friends.

"We got 'em covered." I heard Gladio said.

"So...it begins..." Prompto said as I sighed.

"It's time.." I said as I hung up the phone and started to walk to the destination where the Hydraean is sleeping for centuries.

~•~•~•~

*Third Person POV*

You and Luna rest a bit and shake off the nervousness in your body. Standing in front of all those people and trying to prove there is hope was the hardest thing to do.

"Your speech was beautiful Luna," you said as Luna gave you a warm smile.

"Thank you I have to say that was quite scary to do," Luna admits and you giggled. You placed your hand to her shoulder, giving her some comfort.

"You did well..." Luna smiled from your encouragement but soon her smile fades away. Which cause you to wonder when you notice her smile fading away.

"(Y/N) I need you to do something..." she asked staring deep into your eyes. You blinked a few times as you were a bit confused.

"Sure? What is it?" You asked.

She took out the Lucii ring and gave it to you, "I want you to give it to Noctis. There might be a chance that I won't survive any longer." You gasped and looked at her in total disbelief.

"Don't say that! You won't die!" You raised your voice a bit but Luna simply hugged you tightly as she was letting out tears.

You also released tears you couldn't believe what she is saying. Luna sniffed a bit hugging you tighter. She mumbled something that you didn't quite hear too well.

"Please Luna you can't just leave me and Noctis..." you choked a bit as tears were falling.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) I'm really am. But please give the ring to Noctis, I beg you," Luna begged and you couldn't say no or yes. It was too hard for you to accept her offer. But you and Luna don't have much time until she goes to the grave where Leviathan slept. You slowly nodded to accept her offer but at the same time you didn't want to do it. You were so close to Luna ever since Nyx saved you from being shot by one of the soldiers of Niflheim. You and Luna immediately bonded and were like sisters. But now, everything is gonna change and the worst fear you ever thought is coming true.

Luna hold your hand tightly as she stares at you deep into your eyes, "Thank you (Y/N) I'll always remember you and I hope you live a happy life with Noctis. Please tell him that I'm sorry that I couldn't keep the promise..." she cried and you nodded while more tears fall. Luna swallowed as she walked away with the trident and went to the grave of the Hydraean.

You sighed shakily as you hold the ring close to your chest when you felt it's power. You found it hard to breath for a minute until the power faded and you breathed normally.

'Please God...don't take her away from us..." you prayed mentally.

~•~•~•~
*Warning: Spoiler ahead from the game. If you don't want to be spoiled than don't read this part. Hope you guys are ready for this*
~•~•~•~

Luna arrived at the tide of Leviathan. She sang a song which it's a wake up call for The Goddess of the Sea in order for to wake up. It took awhile but she soon has spoken.

"What fool mortal dares break the slumber of the Tide!?" Leviathan spoke but in an ancient language which Luna understood very well.

Luna bowed, "It is I, Lunafreya, blood of the Oracle! Goddess of the Sea, I beseech you: enter into this covenant that the King might reclaim the Stone!"

After a few seconds Leviathan appeared from the water. The serpent roared at Luna and violently moved her fins as the water splashed to Luna.

"This wretched pile of bone and flesh, ignorant of that which governs All, comes to requisition the might of a goddess?" She spoke in a very angry tone.

"I do." Luna simply said. The empires was already surrounding the serpent. Noctis was rushing to help Luna and get the goddess her power. The Niflheim soldiers was attacking him so he wouldn't get closer to the serpent. Noctis wrap strike them all with many kind of his swords and cast spell on them until they were fallen dead. As he finally finished perishing them he saw the goddess all angry.

Leviathan growled angrily, "What does a lowly, ephemeral speck know of All Creaction!?" With that been said, Leviathan whip lash where Luna was standing as some of the parts were broken down by the serpents force.

Luna received a cut on her cheek as she was beginning to feel a bit afraid, "I know what you must know that the Kings of Kings is to drive the darkness from our star." Leviathan growled as two image of herself was made of the water as they both attacked Luna. Causing her her to fall back as her dress was ripped from the bottom. Luna coughed and struggle to get up with the trident.

"Blasphemous ingrates, all men, quick to forget the ages their goddess stood watch?!"

She sighed and starts walking towards the serpent, "It is in receiving mercy that men offer praise, and in shedding grace that the gods solicit worship.

"Yet this profane speck speaks her "King" heresies before a goddess!" The serpent raise her head as she attack Luna, "Insufferable sacrilege!"

Luna's trident lighten up, "Leviathan!" She strike the trident to her as the spark hit the goddess, causing her to pull back and roared in pain. "I vow the king will prove himself worthy!" Luna said as she was getting upset from the negative words that the serpent are applying to Noctis.

*TimeSkip*

Noctis was already battling the serpent but she was too strong and sneaky. Noctis wrap to many different buildings but she kept on destroying them. The more attacks he does the little damage she's receiving. With the final blow to her, she raged and attacked Noctis as he fell to the ground feeling tired.

Luna saw and rushed to his side but she was feeling weak as she fell to her knees, coughing. Just then someone was walking past her. She looked up and see a man with purple hair in front of her.

"Now about that ring?" He said when he turned around and Luna's eyes widened. As he was holding you firmly which you winced in pain.

"Let go of her!" Luna demanded but he simply chuckled. Noctis looked to his side and his eyes widened in fear as he saw Ardyn holding you by the neck. He struggled to get up.

Ardyn notice the princes struggle as he smirked when he took out his knife and stabbed you in stomach.

You screamed in agony and Luna eyes widened more as tears were falling. Noctis witnessed the stab as he lay to the floor speechless and tears were falling as well. He pushed you to the ground harshly as you hold your stab wound so blood wouldn't fall.

"Oh prince your beloved awaits you!" He called sarcastically as he chuckled evilly. He walked passed Luna when an airship arrived. But stopped as he slapped Luna hard on the face. She gritted her teeth in pain as he left. She rushed to you and tried everything to help you.

"Stay with me (Y/N)!" Luna desperately said holding your wound tighter so you won't loose blood. Leviathan roared was heard and Luna panicked as the serpent was about to attack Noctis again.

She grabbed her trident and with everything in power she has left, she lightens all the armiger weapons and gave it all to Noctis. She soon fell and the trident disappeared.

"Please Noctis hurry..." she said and hold you close to her.

~•~•~•~

You were loosing sight as you were loosing too much blood. Luna panicked as she noticed that Leviathan was finally down. Noctis made the final attack as he was begging to feel tired. The power of Kings was fading away as he was dropped down to where you and Luna are. He coughed a bit but he saw you all in pain.

He rushed to you and hold you, "(Y/N) don't die on me!" He cried as your eyes were slowly closing.

"N....Noctis....." you whispered and he snapped his head to look at you. Luna cried as she felt your skin getting colder and colder by the minute. Noctis felt it too as he was crying hard.

"Please don't leave me..." he said in a desperate tone. Luna cried holding your hand tightly. Noctis carefully picked you up in a bridal style and rushed to safety with Luna.

"Don't die on me (Y/N) I beg you please don't leave me alone!" He yelled but you simply closed your eyes as his words echoed and soon you could only see darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 239 35
Seddie one shots! Can take requests! THIS ISN'T A SMUT OR X READER!
2.3K 72 12
Disclaimer: I own nothing except (y/n) I have played ffxv and platinum-ed it but sometimes i might forget things (my memory is horrible) This story...
60.6K 1.7K 24
Final Fantasy XV x Reader Book one in the short "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" series Noctis x Reader **Small note: NOCTIS AND LUNA ARE NOT ENGAGE...
8.1K 286 40
After tragedy strikes her home, Galahdian refugee Aaralyn Kailiani is forced to pick up her life and move it to a city that does not want her. Strugg...