The Alpha's Human Mate

Autorstwa SunFireRising

Calla moves to a new town with her mother to get away from a 'divorce' but Calla finds out there was a differ... Więcej

The Apha's Human Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
AN*** Video of how Calla redirects lightning
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
AN*** IMPORTANT NOTE

Chapter 16

6.9K 177 18
Autorstwa SunFireRising

Calla's PROV

Yeah I thought Jasper fighting training, hell I was wrong! I have random faye here to help me with my 'awesome powers' The first person I meant was a succubus, she is really pretty, I actually felt jealous. Holden and Jace kept their distance in case I sucked their chi out again.

The succubus's name is Tia. We were out in the back of my house, their was a fence around the perimeter, it looked like jail. Tia was sitting in the grass in front of me, she thought it would be good we talked about our kind before starting the chi sucking.

Tia was beautiful with black wavy hair that reached her stomach, and hazel eyes, lean but muscular body... man she was attractive.

She smiled at me before she started speaking, "Succubus's feed off of a persons sexual energy, their chi. It drains the life out of them making them tired, but it can also kill them if you don't stop. A succubus cant go three days with out feeding, you will die from eternal bleeding, and if you need to feed off of more then one person."

I nod at her, jeez I don't like the idea of sucking the sexual energy out of someone, Tia interrupted my thoughts, "We can also make people feel pleasure by a touch, we can make people do what ever we want, and tell us what ever we want... here let me show you."

she lend out and touched my arm softly, suddenly I felt waves of pleasure flow through my arm and around my body... ohh this is amazing.

She looked at me with lust, "Tell me, do you want to drain me of my chi?" I didn't want to answer but the pleasure became unbearable, "'Yes!" I groaned.

Tia laughed and removed her hand. "See, it works, and you wont be sucking my chi, you will be doing that to your two mates over there." She pointed towards Holden and Jace, they both looked scared and nervous.

"I cant hurt them..." Tia slapped me but not hard, I heard Holden and Jace growl, but they stayed put. "Listen! You are a succubus!

Sucking the chi out of people is your nature! Do not let your feelings someone get in the way of your feeding, you will DIE that way. No you can develop self control with how much you take but it will take a while, I promise I wont let you damage your boy toys."

She smiled before turning to Holden and Jace, waving for them to come over. MAN! They looked scared as hell! Was I that bad... I frowned.

Tia bounced up and pulled me with her. Jasper was at Tia's side, he looked scared too. "Now watch as I suck jasper's chi." I was studying her every move.

She touched his face, using her power of touch to bring him pleasure, she kissed him roughly on the lips, she drew back and opened her lips... Her eyes opened and they were blue. Jasper's chi came out of his mouth purple and it got sucked into Tia's mouth.

She closed her eyes and dropped her hands from his and face turned to me. "See, I have had years of expirence... self control is easy for me. But if you were in battle and hurt, you can suck chi to heal... oh and doing the nasty will also help you heal, just telling you! But your turn!!"

Gosh I was so nervous... what if I sucked at this... lol sucked. I turned towards Jace, he didn't look so nervous... Tia stood behind me with her hands close to my shoulders, Holden stood behind Jace... ready to catch him if he falls.

I followed Tia's steps, I put my hands on his face, I tried to make him feel pleasure but I don't think I can do it.... "Just relax, Calla. Think about making him feel good." I nodded. I rubbed my hand over his jaw, I heard him moan! YES!!!

I win! I leaned forward and touched my lips to Jace's lips. He moaned again, I could feel his hard member press against me, I pulled away and separated my lips, I opened my eyes and saw Jace's chi flowing out of his mouth, it was green, and I sucked it into my mouth, I pulled back after a second.

I opened my eyes to see Jace sitting down and Tia and Jasper staring at me like I did something wrong... "What did I do wrong?" I was looking down at my shoes.

Tia chuckled, "You did nothing wrong, you just stopped without anyone pulling you away, we are amazed you have self control and this is your second feed."

I smiled, "I just didn't want to hurt him." Tia rolled her eyes, "What ever, practice on Holden and this time go longer."

I nodded, I walked over to Holden, he was starring at me with lust. I reached up and cupped his face, sending pleasure through his body.. I smile and take his lips with mine, I bit him lower lip making him groan. I pull back and part my lips, I open my eyes and I look into Holden's eyes as I suck the chi out of his mouth.

It was green again, I wonder why it was green. After about 2 minutes, I pulled back and led Holden to a chair, he looked exhausted.

I hugged him and walked over to Tia, "Why is the chi I suck out of people green and why is the chi you suck blue?" She smiled, "Every succubus's color chi they suck is different, mine will always be blue, your will be green... the colors represent how much power you hold."

I nodded, "What are the order of colors, weakest to strongest." Tia sighed and listed them off... "White,

Orange,

Red,

Black,

Yellow,

Grey,

Pink,

Purple,

Brown,

Blue, and

Green.

Your the most powerful succubus ive ever met." She smiled and me and gave me a hug. "You are powerful Calla, never forget what I have told and taught you... You mean something to this world, your to important to waste away... If you ever need me ill always be here..." She whispered. She leaned back, and smiled before shimmering into a bunch of sparkles and light.

I look over at Jasper, frowning, "what happened??" Jasper smirked, "She teleported to where she wanted to go, Im happy you learned as much as you did today, nymphs will be visiting later, be ready." Jasper walked off into the house.

I sigh, I can never get a break. I smile running over to Jace and Holden, "I'm so happy I learned how to be a succubus! Did you know that if im hurt I can heal from having sex or from doing sexual things if I didn't want to suck someones chi?"

They shook their heads, they blushed when I was talking about 'sexual things' I laugh. "I cant go without feeding for three days, so it looks like you two will be my main meal." I wink at them, they groan.

"COME ON! It cant be that bad! Its only your chi, and you feel amazing while it happens, don't be babys." I pouted. Holden stood up and picked me up in his arms, "Babe its not bad, it just drains us. You know, in this war we could use you, if you got really good, maybe you can seduce the whole werewolf army to let us finish them off."

Holden started laughing, I frowned, "I wont seduce a bunch of werewolfs, im not a show girl." Holden smirked, "Your right your our girl!" Holden smiled at Jace. Jace didn't look happy. I hopped down from Holden and strattled Jace's lap. "Whats wrong? Did I suck to much from you?"

I felt bad that I hurt him... Jace sighed. "You didn't hurt me babe, im just sad I have to share my mate, but its ok I don't mind sharing with Holden, I just don't like you being soo... powerful, it makes you a threat to everyone in the world and they will try to knock you down."

I chuckle, "Jace, im powerful enough to defeat everyone, don't worry so much. So what kind of nymph do you think I am??" I avoided talking about me dying, Holden looked me up and down, "C, I think your a air nymph... but I don't know you seem like, well I don't know how to explain it, you seem more powerful then every type of nymph."

I smiled at Holden, Jace just said, "I think your a wood nymph, you like the woods so maybe that's why." I smile at Jace, "maybe your right."

"Hello young one, we will be the judge of what nymph you are... I am Zafrina and I am a wood nymph, this is Senna an air nymph, this is Amun a water nymph, and this is Carmen an Land nymph. We are all here to help you figure out your worth, and what type of nymph you are, and which ever one you are, one of us will help you."

Zafrina smiled at me. I stared at the 4 people, 3 girls and 1 man. They wore barley any clothes, they just covered their parts. Oh well, they were extremely beautiful. I smiled back at Zafrina, I held out my hand and she shook, it I faced every nymph and shook their hand.

"Ah, I see introductions have been settled, Calla here is a special type of faye, she is part nymph, succubus and telepathic." Jasper said with an extremely cocky attitude. I rolled my eyes. Zafrina and the rest of the nymphs were staring at me as if they didn't believe me.

"Its impossible Jasper." Senna spoke. Man she must be stubborn. Jasper turned to Senna, "Would you like her to prove it?" Senna looked brave, She nodded her head. I walked towards Senna, she gasped... "Her eyes..."

I reached my hand out and stroked her cheek bone, sending waving of pleasure over her skin, she stifled a moan, I leaned in and lightly pressed my lips against hers. She couldn't hold it in, she moaned loudly. I pulled back after a couple seconds. I parted my lips and opened my eyes, I looked straight into Senna's eyes and I sucked her chi.

I pulled away after a few seconds, not wanting to drain her of to much. I looked at all of the nymphs, they looked shocked and Jasper looked cocky... he needs to check himself, I turned and looked at my boys, they looked shocked then,

Holden yelled, "Girl on girl action!!!" Jace grinned and they high-fived. I changed my eyes to a creepy glowing green and shot them a look, they immediately shut up... yeah that's what I thought.

I sighed, "Now that, that is settled, how are we going to find out what kind of nymph I am?" Carmen answered me, "We will practice our abilitlies with you and see what one you are able to do." She smiled warmly at me

Zafrina stepped up first, "I am a wood nymph, and wood nymphs control everything that can happen in the woods, we can grow trees, we can control the dirt, we can make branches move, we can clear trees out of the way, make a grass grow and make a bed, anything you wanted including the woods, we can do. Now I will grow a patch of grass to the height of my knees."

Zafrina puts her hand on the grass, she pets it and grips her nails in the dirt, she starts kneading up with the heal of her hand, she lets go of the dirt with her nails and she flattens her hand, raising her hand slowly, with the grass following her hand. WOW! That was amazing, I don't know if I will be able to do that. "You try now child." I nod my head.

I bend down and put my hand over the grass, I pet it gently, then I dig my nails in, wow are those the roots I feel? I knead the heel of my hand slowly, what the??? I feel grass growing, its like attatching to the heel of my hand, ewww its sticky, I flatten my hand out and raise it slowly, the grass detaches from my hand and it grows as my hand goes higher, I stop at my knees. OMG I DID IT!!!!!

"Zaf! I did it!!!" I looked into Zafrina's eyes, I could see her happiness... She grinned at me and hugged me! "The rest of you nymphs can leave if you please..." Jasper cut her off, "No, I want her to try everyone's powers. Just in case." Everyone looked confused but no one disobeyed his orders. Senna stepped up next.

Senna smiled, "I am an air nymph, we can control the weather, the wind, and we can also bend the air, but the coolest thing is we can make ourselves gravitate and if your really good at it, you can fly!"

Senna looked excited to be sharing this information with me, I mean, those abilities are amazing, why would you not want to talk about it.

Senna brought me out of my thoughts, "We are going to try something very easy, we are going to summon lightning, now just so you know the person who directs it holds a lot of power, and it looks scary... but its a rush of power... I love it. Now watch young one." I nod

Senna stepped back about 10 feet from me and the others. She centered herself by closing her eyes and holding her hands together at her chest, she looked like she was praying, but she wasn't.

When she opened her eyes, they were silver, when she separated her hands their was a surge, between her hands, it looks like lightning or electricity, it would have zapped her if this wasn't her ability. She waved her hands to her sides and then, crossed them over her front so she made an X over her chest, I noticed the surge of lighting was being held by her pointer and middle fingers. She uncrossed them quickly and pointed her fingers to the sky.

The clouds were dark, and they circled above us like a tornado, like it was waiting for Senna to send the surge up, when she did it made the sky explode, lighting was hitting the ground like crazy, I looked at Senna again to see her arms extended at her sides, her palms towards the sky and her head titled back towards the sky and her eyes closed, she looked powerful...

MAN! This was so awesome. The lightning stopped when Senna let her arms go limb at her sides. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. The sky was blue again, clouds white, like the lightning didn't happen... so cool! "You try child..."

I nodded at Senna, I walked 13 feet away, just in case I lost control, I don't think I will be able to do this.... but I have to try. I centered myself by closing my eyes and having my hands together at my chest, amking it look like I was praying, I opened my eyes, I could feel power radiating off my skin. Everyone gasped as they took in what they saw. The sky was darkening.

I separated my hands, I looked down to see a surge like the one Senna had except mine was thicker and brighter. I wave my hands to my sides, then I rose them and crossed them over my chest in an X with a quick motion. I uncross them quickly and point my fingers to the sky.

 I saw the clouds were circling around us, once again. I extended my arms at my sides, palms facing the sky, I could feel the power surging through me, I controlled where each lighting bold struck. I felt like electricity was in my veins powering me. I hear the lighting hitting the ground, it was loud and booming, it was powerful, each strike was more powerful then the last.

I decided it was enough and let the electricity run dry in my veins. I let my arms fall limb at my sides, I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me with wide eyes. What? Did I fail?? It sure didn't sound like I failed, or it didn't feel like I failed. I looked at Senna to see her smiling widely, She ran over with extreme speed, she caught me in a hug.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!" She yelled. 'You are an air and woodland nymph!!!" I so happy, but I was soo tired. Man summoning lightning really took a lot out of you. "She' going to pass out, someone catch her!" I heard Jasper yell. The last thing I heard was foot steps, and the last thing I felt was the smooth, warm grass.

I fell into a deep slumber, it felt relaxing and I liked it. For once I didn't worry about the Faye world or my amazing abilities, I was thinking of peace, love and heaven.

Hey guys! Two long updates in one day!!! I feel very accomplished if I say so myself!! Im so happy Calla is discovering her powers... Its amazing on how she redirects lighting. :3 Thank you all for reading, but since ive been doing so good, please vote, comment and follow me <33333 check out the picture on the side, its what Calla looks like when she sucks the chi out of someone! Until next update <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 53.6K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
412K 20.7K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
716 42 19
A pack is only as strong as it's alpha, a weak alpha means a weak pack, and no pack can survive with just a Luna or just an alpha. A pack needs both...
138K 6.1K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...