Supernatural Mating Games

By Little_Dreamerz

Supernatural Mating Games - is the games where all of the existing creatures in the Earth Can find their so... More

My Rights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Published another werewolf x siren story!

Chapter 12

14K 477 42
By Little_Dreamerz

Mortimer P.O.V:

When I started living on the land a few years ago, I always had a hard time waking up in the sunlight. Since in the underwater kingdom, no sunlight can reach you. It was hard to get used to, but right now I feel calm and something feels right. When I opened my eyes I saw my soulmate snuggling to my chest while my arms wrapped around her waist, I gently stroked her cheek as she snuggled more closer. I will admit that she is the one I've been looking for.

But sadly after a year, she is planning to reject me. If she is rejected because she is in love with someone else, then the person with whom she is in love wants a war between werewolves and sirens. Even if she succeeds to escape me, her action will already put the werewolf and sirens relationship into jeopardy. And the worst thing is that our link between species is so weak, that if she fairly rejects me after a year we will be at risk of starting a war. I know that the outcome of the war will be rough.

I only hope that I can win her heart and make sure that she will happily let go of her dreams. Surely hypnotizing her would be easier, but again I can't there are two reasons for that. If I hypnotize her to love me and not reject me, I will not find out why I am attracted to her and her cute quirks. The second reason is that sirens are cursed with the Eros's curse.

Eros cursed sirens because when sirens met their mate, they would instantly hypnotize them so they wouldn't deal with the hardships of the relationship. In my opinion, it was very selfish, because after their significant other met them their life would end. It's not because we eat them, it's because they will remain docile for the rest of their lives. So if I hypnotize her I could never mark her, which to sirens it's irritating if they can't mark their soulmate. We can only mark our soulmates if they accept us without any influence by the hypnotizing spells.

Well, I guess I should get up right now. I went to shower myself and the fun fact is we do not shift by touching the water, we shift like werewolves by imagining our form. After I showered myself I heard my phone calling. I checked to see who is calling and currently, my younger sister Darya is calling me, so I picked up the phone call and left my room so I wouldn't interrupt my mate's sleep.

"Hey! How is my favorite brother doing~?" Darya cheerfully said.

"Nothing much, And I thought that phones are quickly ruined by the water?" I asked her.

"Well I got myself a waterproof phone and right now I'm just sitting on the land rock. And what do you mean nothing much? You found your soulmate! You even made Aquarius jealous of you since he is older than you and he didn't find one, yet. I don't think that is classified as nothing much. Oh and congratulations!" Darya said in a very excited voice. I guess I almost forgot to tell them that I found a soulmate.

"Well I hope you are not sitting on the rock in the siren form then, and I guess I forgot to tell you about that since I was busy. Sorry, you guys had to find out through the Fairy modified T.V. Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh, yes this afternoon we're gonna visit you guys~!" She cheerfully said at this moment my heart almost stopped.

"What?" My parents never visited me. I was living on land, usually, it's my sisters who were the ones who's visiting me.

"Yeah, Me, Lana, Anath, Aquarius, and our parents are gonna come to visit you this afternoon~!" Neither Aquarius ever visited me.

"Why are you guys visiting us?" I asked. It's a pain when someone unexpectedly visits you, not only do I have four hours left to plan, but I somehow need to tell Alice.

"Because you've been more of a brother to us three, while Aquarius was jerkf-!" I cut her off. I have younger sisters that are triplets. I protected them from the bullies and always helped them if they needed to. I also have an older brother named Aquarius, he always made fun of me and made fun of my sisters, but usually, we managed to kick his butt when we were kids. But currently, he is preparing to become King of the Atlantic Ocean. And to become a King he needs to find his soulmate.

"Not that, but why all of sudden do my parents and Aquarius want to visit me?" I angrily asked. First, they send me off to the island, then they never visit, and all of the sudden they now wanna visit me?

"Beats me, Oh I see a ship. I need to go back to the underwater kingdom, I'll see you later~!" Darya hurriedly said and she ended the call.

I guess I have to prepare for their visit so I called the guards so they can safely escort my family through the island and everyone would be notified. It wasn't long before my phone started ringing again but this time it isn't someone I know. The number is still showing so it's not anonymous either.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Mortimer Pelagius?" a strict man's voice asked me.

"Yes, May I help you?" I asked. I had no idea who was calling me. My best bet is it's either a council member or a fairy trying to sell some product.

"We are a council from S.M.G.M we are calling to make sure that you would know that we are visiting you and your soulmate next week. We want to make sure that there is no mistreatment going around between you too."The man explained to me. S.M.G.M stands for Supernatural Mating Games Makers. They are councils who make sure there is no abuse going on between soulmates. Or just the people who are forced to become soulmates.

"Sure, no problem. I guess I will see you next week?" I had to contain my emotion to make sure that the council would not be suspicious of me. The council is strict when it's come down to a check-up. If there is any mistreatment going on between us. They will send Alice back to the pack she came from, so I could never see her again. I hope they won't do it since I know that she is very special to me so I don't want to lose her.

"Good, See you and your mate next week" The man ended the call.

Great, I have to deal with a council too.

I went back to my room to check if Alice was awake yet, but it seems she is still asleep. But I know she needs to prepare for the visit too. So I decided to wake her up, but for some reason, I couldn't. Her sleeping form made me admire her. So I gently stroked her cheek, but this time she stirred in her sleep.

"Come on, wake up today we have lots of things to do!"I gently told her. I chuckled when I heard a groan as she went to sleep.

"Why do you need to wake me up so early?" Alice muttered into her pillow. I have to admit she looks cute, but she needs to get up so she can prepare for parents' visit too.

"So you wouldn't miss breakfast, of course," I teased. I admit I like teasing people. And I want to make sure that she won't avoid me today.

"I can cook something for myself, you know?" She groaned. That is true, but I want to spend my time with her before my parents visit us. And the kitchen will be taken by Elizabeth so she needs to prepare a big lunch.

" Yes, but I'm afraid that the kitchen will be taken for the whole day," I said while smiling at her.

"Why?"

"My parents are going to visit us this noon, and you need to get up if you want to eat breakfast" I sing-sang. Then she quickly opened her eyes in horror.

"Why didn't you tell me this in the first place?" She looked at me with displeasure in her eyes. And I smirked at her.

"Well, if I told you earlier, it wouldn't be fun to see your reaction!"I said dramatically. She scoffed and got up from the bed and went to the guest room where she stayed earlier since she didn't move her things yet. I quickly changed to a more appropriate outfit for this occasion. Then I went to the kitchen and I found Elizabeth there cooking breakfast as she usually does

.

"Good Morning Mr.Mortimer, How did you sleep today?" Elizabeth asked. Elizabeth worked here as a maid when I moved into this house. So I have known her for almost four years straight. She had a husband who was half siren and fairy, but he died from the rogue attack. Now Elizabeth has a daughter who is now at boarding school in Europe since we don't have schools on this island.

"I slept fine, Oh I almost forgot that your routine will be changed for this day. My parents and my siblings are gonna visit me today at noon. So after breakfast, I want you to leave the chores and instead start preparing lunch."I informed her.

"Of course !" She replied. I sat on the barstool that is behind the table. Usually, I would want to cook for myself, but the thing is I never cooked anything. Living in the palace some chefs cooked for you and there was a rule that no prince or princess should cook for themselves. But when I started living on land there was a lot of human technology I didn't understand until I got a tutor who helped me to know more about human technology and creatures' modern life. After that when I tried to cook something, I burned everything that I tried to cook so with no hope I gave up on trying cooking.

"Do I look okay?" The sweet voice of my soulmate asked. I looked in her direction and she was wearing a blue dress that is above her knees and doesn't show much cleavage, but I didn't mind her modest style. Even though she looked modest she still looked really beautiful to me in this dress.

"You look gorgeous" I genuinely complimented her. Alice slightly blushed at the compliment and then Elizabeth nodded approving Alice's outfit. After Alice sat Elizabeth gave us our breakfast, Elizabeth took a recipe book and asked which food is good for sirens. Then we managed to choose the main course and Alice decided that she would help Elizabeth prepare the dish.

So I left the kitchen since I don't want to interrupt them. I went outside through a secret path that no one knows. This secret path leads to the lake where I mostly shift into my siren form.

When I found my secret place the lake was clear blue water. It's not big but it's big enough for me to roam around. I removed my clothes and hid them under the tree. When I entered the lake I imagined my siren form and shifted. My teeth grew sharper, my legs joined together I grew fins on the back of my arms and my back. I swam for a while thinking about what will happen today and what will happen in the next week and so on. I stopped thinking about negative things and focused on the positive.

Like thinking about Alice, I guess she is mysterious in her way, she can also be stubborn and also cute. Sometimes I worry about what is the actual reason for her rejecting me. After I became seventeen years old my parents sent me off to the island to help manage it, by that time I dreamed of having someone by my side. When the Crystal of Eros chose me to participate in the Games I was both scared and excited. I was scared that I would not find my mate in time before she was taken by someone else or I would have to face the reality of being mateless. My brother once entered the Games and he did not find his soulmate. So I was afraid of facing the same fate. But in other thoughts, I was excited that I won't face my loneliness alone anymore. I will have someone to protect, cherish and love.

I will make sure that my sweet little soulmate will not regret choosing her destiny. And she will be protected, cherished, and loved.

I shifted back to my human form and put my clothes on. I went back to my house to see that Alice and Elizabeth put utensils in the dining room where I use them when I have guests. Alice and Elizabeth didn't notice me so I went back to my room to change my clothes since my current outfit is already a little bit dirty from lying on the ground. So I changed my clothes and went downstairs.

Then I heard a doorbell ring. It means they came. I opened the door first, my sisters squealed, hugged me then surrounded my soulmate with random questions and compliments and then Aquarius decided not to say anything and walked past me. Then it comes to my parent's turn. Father quietly greeted and congratulated me on finding a soulmate, but my mom.

"I hope you know that your one wrong move will cost us a war ." My mom whispered to me. Then she faked a smile and went to greet my mate. Well, this will be interesting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

By voting you help other people by discovering this wonderful story!

So what is your opinion on Mortimer ?

Well I hope you guys enjoyedreading this chapter!  <3

See ya !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.1K 41
When an Alpha finally finds his mate, but finds that she's not a werewolf, but instead something much more unexpected. Once he learns what comes wit...
1.9K 82 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...
171K 4K 22
She was a soon to be 18 year old who didn't want a mate. The thought of being tied town for the rest of her life was something Veronica didn't want...
6.5M 247K 45
Is it possible to fall in love with your enemy? *** Rosemary never expected to be mated to the popular, sexy, and total hunk Gamma of her pack. She w...