Bonnie and Clyde (August Alsi...

By Gxddess

More

Bonnie and Clyde (August Alsina Lovestory)
Regular Day
The girls find out
Work Out for ME
Head Bitch .
Shoot Out .
I'm Back.
Give me strength.
Forgiveness is key.
Family comes first .
Trying to Win in Someone Else's Game.
Court .
Everything is gonna be alright.
Is that right ?
Everything has changed
Family
Memories .
Just Our Night
Mini me
The Undiscovered .
The Past .
Captured
Reunited
Decisions to be made
Made up minds.
Getting My Baby Back.
Just Ain't Right
The END !
Hey

Torture .

42.3K 1K 132
By Gxddess

" You sure you wanna do this?" Marie asked pulling down her face mask .

" I'm fucking positive ".  I said pulling mines down as well .

We ran into the house and began blowing bullets , bitches fell out, and niggas cried like lil bitches. We put all the nigga in one room, and locked the girls up in another one.

" Which one of y'all nigga named Marco?" Lala asked putting the guns in all they faces.

Neither of them said a word, they looked around and just starred.

Liyah got up and threw a chair " I'm gone say this once and ain't saying it again, you motherfuckers better let us know who Marco is or I'll blow all y'all goddamn heads off, now who tf is Marco?"

A boy bout 6ft , Tattoos everywhere , lightskin, big pink luscious lips stepped up . " I'm Marco"

I stood next to him " Well Marco why don't you come with me and my friend here, while your friends enjoy time with my other friends . He nodded his head and followed my rules, we went downstairs and sat him on a couch .

" You know why were here right Marco?" I asked.

He shook his head " Naw , why?"

I pulled off my mask and pointed the gun towards him " Nigga you know why the fuck we here, where tf is the money?"

" Man , Rae I don't have it ".

" And why not ?"  Liyah asked .

" My baby , I spent all of it on her birthday party last week , Ravaughn I know I been owing you for a while now , but I don't have it, so if you gonna shoot me, gone head". He cried .

I gave my gun to Liyah and sat next to Marco, I rubbed his back " I know how you feel , I gotta 2 year old at home  that I would do anything for, look because I care you got til next Friday to have my money, or I'll be back to blow ya fucking head off". I smiled

He smiled and looked up " Y'all can come back Tuesday "  .

We dapped him up and got Lala and Marie , we left the house and went to McDonald's . Yeah we grown but we childish, our asses got on the playground .

- Home-

" Mommy where you been?"  Melvin asked running to me .

I picked him up " Mommy been busy baby , but I'm here was sup?"

" Nuffin". He smiled

" You ate?"

" Yeah , I cooked dinner your plate is in the microwave ". August came and kissed me .

" Where you going?"

" Out , I'll be back by 12. Bye ma bye lil man ".

" Bye daddy ". Melvin and I both said together .

( August POV)

" There goes Mrs.August". Chris laughed

" Man shut the fuck up , can't get mad cause I'm handling mine". I said mushing his head .

We headed in the house and began the process of our work. There ain't no day that, I imagine the police coming in here fucking up shit, but this house has been ran like this for the past 13 years and I guess longer.

I always said if I was to get locked up for life, I'd want my son to takever, but now that Melvin is here I don't want him too. I want my son to grow up and be better than me, grow up and do some in his life instead of selling rocks, you feel me?

" Yo August how bout yo baby momma , took the girls with her for a Joy ". Trey laughed .

" Did they succeed?" I rose an eyebrow .

" Liyah said that , Rae gave dude another chance because of his daughter, and she told him Friday, and he promised her Tuesday".

" I swear Rae is a nigga that look like a fucking woman , she can punk a nigga out any day , I swear ".  Kirk laughed '

" Man nigga shut the fuck up , Cause I heard Lala socked yo ass" .

Chris and Trey began acting like Lala and Kirk , Chris was Kirk andTrey was Lala , Chris yelled at Trey as he began fake crying, then he pretended to punch Chris, and Chris dumb ass, started spinning in circles before falling .

" Man fuck y'all nigga". Kirko laughed .

Sorry it was short, but it was just a lil some for the people who enjoy the story and was waiting on the next chapter, thank y'all for reading, thanks for the comments and votes, I really appreciate your love..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
950K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
318K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
732K 9.3K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...