Forgotten (The Charade trilog...

By paynekisses

After a year of Skylar being home with her biological family, she goes off to college. A private college in... More

Forgotten
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

76 6 0
By paynekisses

Forgotten

Harry.

I shivered when I heard his name. It was Harry, how in the world could I forget about him? I've lived with him my whole entire life and I thought he was gone. But no, he's on my campus.

"Harry, huh?" I buckled my bracelet, trying to hide my red face from Celine.

"Yeah. . . He's seriously so dreamy. You'd like him." She giggled to herself.

I nodded, pretending to agree.

He's back. Unless it's a different Harry. I can't assume things, I guess.

What were the odds of him ending up at my school? Out of all the many colleges in the country, he's going to Grant?

I suddenly got a headache, and got dizzy.

My phone rang, interrupting Celine from going on about how much she liked Harry.

It was Niall.

I grabbed my phone, all my things, and left the room. Without saying anything to Celine.

"I'm coming." I answered and hung up, still feeling shaky from hearing all about Harry.

My first thought was; how is Niall going to react to Harry? How will they react to each other?

I tried to clear my head as I walked out to Niall, standing outside my dorm, waiting.

He wore a black peacoat with a plaid scarf wrapped a couple times around his neck. He had on khaki pants and nice black dress shoes. His hair how it usually was, stacked.

"You look beautiful." He beamed.

I grinned and walked next to him, gripping his hand tightly.

He casted a look at our connected hands and snickered.

I shrugged, "you said it was a date."

We stopped walking and he looked into my eyes, his eyes sparkling. His thumb ran against my jawline in a gentle movement.

I leaned in, our foreheads touching before I shared my first kiss with the one boy I actually loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 0 5
Sam moves to Ireland to further educate herself thinking she'll remain the same non popular nerdy girl. Bumping into Niall Horan and her cousin Liber...
2.5M 60.5K 66
This is a Sequel to "I Accidentally Hit...Niall Horan?" After the breakup Haley has found that friends are all you really need and if you're torn...
15.4K 125 50
"Am I not good enough?" Said Genevieve, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. Genevieve was a celebrity, she was beautiful, she could sing, she c...
3.9K 99 26
(Y/n) with her best friend (Louis) meets a boy that is new to the school and too London, she doesn't know anything about him except that he is a bad...