Chapter 23

Forgotten

"Doesn't it feel better to know that you're not hiding anything from Niall anymore?" Harry asked, while we walked in front of Niall. Way ahead of him.

Niall was hungry and tired and was slower than Harry and I, but we didn't let his slowness slow us down.

"But now what do I do, Harry?"

He laughed. "Nothing, Sky. You still have me and Celine, right? So you're fine. You don't need him." He nudged my shoulder, playfully.

I nodded, remembering the night Celine yelled at me. When she called me fake and gave me that evil glare that is nearly impossible to forget about.

"Well I have you at least . . ." I looked into his eyes for once. They reminded me of our childhood. They made me want to cry.

"You don't have Celine?" He actually looked concerned. "I though you two were inseparable."

"Until the other night when she screamed at me for supposedly being the reason why you slapped her."

Harry slowed down his pace and I forgot to not mention the slap, in case I wasn't supposed to know.

"You're not the reason why I slapped her, Sky. Trust me."

"Then why'd you do it?" I tested him.

"I was, and still am fed up with the way I've been acting lately. I took my anger out on her because I knew she would still love me after." He took a deep breath of the fresh air. "I know that that's a terrible way to think."

I was astonished at the fact that he just said something so wicked.

"Harry, I think that may be why she ran away . . ."

He laughed, but it wasn't a real, sincere laugh that I was hoping for. "Don't act like you know everything, because you're the god damn reason that all this happened and you didn't seem to know that until I just now told you."

He stormed off, not looking back at me once. Why would he? He was right. I was the reason for all this. But what he didn't know, was that I knew it all along.

~Sorry for the wait and the length of this chapter! I love you all. xx.~