Chapter 19

Forgotten

The truth comes out and I get a little taste of my nightmare again.

He does love Celine. And I knew it.

Niall and I ignored his statement and continued looking at Harry's phone.

I cringed when Niall mentioned that we had to walk all the distance because none of us had a car.

My body was cold and exhausted and I wasn't wearing the right kind of shoes.

Leather boots are not nearly close to what I should really be wearing to walk all that way. I was only wearing a down jacket. Which meant it wasn't as warm as a real winter coat. My gloves were worth a dollar and I had nothing to keep my ears warm. All in all, this wasn't a very good idea. We all could get very sick.

Before taking off, a group of five boys made their way over to us. Was it normal for students to be out this late? It sure didn't seem normal.

A boy pointed at Harry, "it was him!" He yelled.

It didn't take much to realize that they were all drunk. Yells and very loud laughs came from every single one them. But where were they coming from?

Harry pointed to himself, confused.

Another boy, with longer hair that was combed back, nodded his head. "You raped that girl!" He barked.

I held Harry back before he had a chance to charge and get us all in trouble again.

"Hey, go home!" Niall hollered.

"Make us . . ." the one said, "blondie."

Niall stayed calm, something Harry should learn to do.

"He's been walking around with her on campus lately!" A different one yelled.

I stepped forward. "Go home now. Before I call Principal Westing myself."

"Oh yeah. Like that old man is going to catch us!"

Laughter. Loud laughter.

The anger was boiling up inside of me, like it has been for the past couple days.

I crouched down to the ground and grabbed a chunk of snow, balling it up in my hands.

"Go home!" I yelled, throwing it at one of them, right in the face.

Surprisingly, they all ran away. Them being drunk helped a ton.

I looked back at Harry, who was pacing back and forth. Niall just looked at me, worried.