Chapter 6

Forgotten

Harry.

I shivered when I heard his name. It was Harry, how in the world could I forget about him? I've lived with him my whole entire life and I thought he was gone. But no, he's on my campus.

"Harry, huh?" I buckled my bracelet, trying to hide my red face from Celine.

"Yeah. . . He's seriously so dreamy. You'd like him." She giggled to herself.

I nodded, pretending to agree.

He's back. Unless it's a different Harry. I can't assume things, I guess.

What were the odds of him ending up at my school? Out of all the many colleges in the country, he's going to Grant?

I suddenly got a headache, and got dizzy.

My phone rang, interrupting Celine from going on about how much she liked Harry.

It was Niall.

I grabbed my phone, all my things, and left the room. Without saying anything to Celine.

"I'm coming." I answered and hung up, still feeling shaky from hearing all about Harry.

My first thought was; how is Niall going to react to Harry? How will they react to each other?

I tried to clear my head as I walked out to Niall, standing outside my dorm, waiting.

He wore a black peacoat with a plaid scarf wrapped a couple times around his neck. He had on khaki pants and nice black dress shoes. His hair how it usually was, stacked.

"You look beautiful." He beamed.

I grinned and walked next to him, gripping his hand tightly.

He casted a look at our connected hands and snickered.

I shrugged, "you said it was a date."

We stopped walking and he looked into my eyes, his eyes sparkling. His thumb ran against my jawline in a gentle movement.

I leaned in, our foreheads touching before I shared my first kiss with the one boy I actually loved.