The Contract Marriage (Comple...

بواسطة ShaanaG

#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th febru... المزيد

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ryouma's P.O.V
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
about nxt update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
The next book
FAQs

Chapter 42

40.7K 1.6K 49
بواسطة ShaanaG

Office

"No Rihito, I'm damn sure something is up." Ryouma expressed his doubt to his best friend.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, for few days my wife is behaving abnormal. No matter how much I tease her she doesn't respond. Usually she would've prepared to strangle me the time I utter the next word Or at least the next day, she would have burnt my important file or drew something on my face to take revenge but now all she does is smile at me as if I am not teasing her but instead I've done something good. She's behaving abnormal." Ryouma complained.

"So you want her to burn your important files?"

"Rihito, I was just giving an example."

"It's good that she's just smiling at you and not strangling you right?"

"Yeah, but it's boring." Ryouma said sulking.

"Oh, so you should have been honest with her. You should have told her that she is your type, poor girl she wouldn't have to put this much of effort." Rihito pitied Teresa.

"What?" Ryouma looked at his friend with a puzzled expression.

"Don't you remember, you're the one who told her your type sweet, simple and polite." Rihito reminded him.

"Yeah but I was just joking. I don't exactly have a type."

"Yeah and your dear wife actually believed you. She didn't realize that you were purposely listing out the characters exactly her opposite just because you got jealous of Ren."

"I wasn't jealous." Ryouma denied.

"You're still saying that? You'll regret it someday. Anyway, poor girl just go and tell her you were kidding and you'll get your normal wife back." Rihito suggested.

"So, you're telling me that she's trying to be the type of girl i like?" A small smile appeared on Ryouma's face.

"Ryouma I thought you were smart enough to notice this. You know how she is, why would she suddenly tolerate your teasing that too with a smile?"

"Because she's planning something big along with my mother and when I let my guard down, she'll attack me." Ryouma said confidently.

" And you're such an idiot. You husband and wife both are dumb and dense, can't even realize what you feel for each other." Rihito said clicking his tongue.

"So you're actually saying that she's doing this for me?" Ryouma asked again.

"No she's doing it for me. Of course you idiot, it's all for you." Rihito yelled.

Ryouma grins.

"Ooo now someone's blushing huh?" Rihito teased his best friend.

"Just stop your nonsense." Ryouma rolled his eyes. "But thanks, I've got a new thing to tease her her with. She'll definitely react to this." Ryouma smirked and went out.

"God, he doesn't even know he's happy knowing that she's doing all this for him and not because he got a new thing to tease her. Why is he my friend? He just knows how to get jealous and come and complain to me and I have to bear his tantrums. Poor me." Rihito patted his own shoulder. " I don't remember him being this dumb. I guess love does make one dumb, but I pity him." Rihito clicked his tongue.

Ryouma went to his wife but his smile disappeared when he saw his wife sticking close to Ren and chatting happily.

But Ryouma was in good mood and he didn't want to ruin it so he ignored Ren. "Aren't you done?" he asked his wife.

"No, I've still got work to complete." She said with a sad face.

"That's what's going to happen if you take a leave and chat at home." Ryouma taunted her.

"I know I'm in no position to complain and I'll complete my work." She nodded.

"Okay I'll wait then." He said with a smile.

"You'll wait?" Teresa blinked twice unable to believe what she heard. "Why is he being so sweet to me?" She thought.

"Yes, I'll wait. Hurry up and finish it." He walked out of the room.

"Okay!" Teresa cheered happily, loud enough Ryouma could hear outside to which he smiled. But Teresa's smile disappeared as soon as she remembered her cooking classes.

"Actually you go, I've lots of pending work and it'll be late." She ran outside and made an excuse.

"But I can wait."

"No, you go." Teresa said with a sad face.

"You sure?" He asked again.

She nodded.

As soon as Ryouma walked away Teresa shouted.

"Why god why? And he asked me for the first time and I had to reject him." She cried.

"Your work is almost done, why did you lie?" asked Ren who listened to their convo.

"Then you expect me to tell him I have to go to the cooking classes to learn to cook for you so I can't go with you. Do I look like I am an idiot?" She scolded him.

"Yes." He simply nodded.

"Yes?" She glared at him.

"I mean no, of course not." He smiled at her.

"By the way Teresa, tell me how to impress Miya!" Ren asked her on the way out of the office.

"Ophow, What happened to your Miya now?" Teresa asked.

"She' become more rude than before. What do I do?" Ren said with a sad face.

"Go and ask to drop her home." She smiled.

"I did but she walked away totally ignoring me. I don't know why but she's become very hostile towards me, she would at least smile at me before but now she looks at me as if I've done some sort of crime." Ren looked like he was about to cry.

"Tell me do girls actually get impressed by the guy who knows how to cook?" He aksed.

"I don't know about her but I was very much impressed by my husband especially when I don't even know c of cooking." Teresa answered.

"Then should I join your cooking classes too?" Ren casually asked.

Teresa stopped for a minute and Ren's chin striked with her head as he was walking behind her.

"Ouch. What happened?" He asked her rubbing his chin.

"Sure, I'll be very happy to have someone like me in the class." Teresa turned with a huge smile on her face.

"You know what? There are my classmates who are very good at cooking and they stare at me as if I've fled from some jail. I mean I just blew a pressure cooker, at least I didn't blew the entire kitchen like last time.I don't know how to cook that's why I go there but I don't understand if they're good at it why did they even join? So you come with me since we're birds of a feather flock together." She jumped excitedly.

"Actually Teresa, I think no one's as good as you are in the kitchen. That special ability of yours is limited to one and only you." Ren smiled nervously.

"But still I will at least have one partner to glare back at them otherwise they're the ones who glare at me and I have to hide my face."

"Of course partner let's see who bullies you now. I'll see them."

"Yay!" Teresa gave him a high five.

Ryouma who still waited for his wife at the parking lot saw his wife and Ren come out of the office within few minutes, when his wife clearly told him she had lots of work pending.

"She lied to me?" Ryouma glared at the two as they drove off.

Home

When Teresa returned home totally tired from her cookery classes because today too she blew one cooker but she was happy that she only blew one. She happily entered her room totally unaware of her angry husband waiting to question her.

"Finished your work?" Ryouma questioned his wife as soon as she entered the room.

"Omo." Teresa got startled. "Don't scare me like that." She complained.

"Why, you've done something wrong, that you got scared?" He glared at her.

She thought for a second and shook her head no.

"So, you're work is done?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

"You were in office?"

"N... Yeah." She smiled nervously.

"Really?"

"Why are you questioning like a detective?"

"Nothing, just nothing." Ryouma went to sleep stamping his feet.

"Sorry. But few days more then I won't have to lie to you and you'll be totally surprised." Teresa thought and smiled.

The next morning

Office

Ryouma continuously glared at his wife and Ren as they were working together, smiling and playing.

"Ryouma instead of sulking here, go and sort things with your wife first." suggested Rihito.

"I don't care what she does." Ryouma rolled his eyes.

"You obviously do and that's why I'm here. But Ryouma, just go and sort it out, whatever it is and stop calling me every morning, you know it's my holiday and I can't even enjoy my morning's sleep because of you and you wife's fight." Rihito complained.

"Actually you're right, I'll question her directly."

Ryouma was about to open the door to her cabin when he heard the two talk.

".....like sweet simple and polite." said Teresa.

"Yeah, this Teresa is better not scary and sweet, simple and polite." Ren smiled.

"Really? So I did success in managing my anger." Teresa said proudly.

"I guess." Ren replied.

"Thank you Ren." She hugged him.

"Yeah I like sweet, simple and polite girls." Ren hugged her back.

Ryouma came back to his room and banged the door angrily.

"And you said that she's trying to be the type of girl I like? My foot!" Ryouma glared at Rihito.

Meanwhile,

"Just like my Mika." added Ren.

"But actually I miss my old Teresa too."

"I know sometimes I miss me too. But I am liking this me too because no matter what Ryouma does I don't get angry and instead he gets irritated. So without doing anything it's my win." She said happily.

"Still having matches with him. Who irritates whom? As I thought Teresa will always be Teresa." He shook his head and sighed.

"Of course I'll never stop irritating him, that goes without saying. Like there's birth right, copyright, it's my 'wife right'." They high fived.

Teresa happily entered her husband's cabin to tell him to go home together as she had no classes that day.

"Hey husband, let's go home together today." she said excitedly.

"NO, I've got works to do." He glared at her.

"Then, I'll wait." She smiled.

"No need, just go home. I've got lots of work." He bluntly rejected her.

"But..."

"Just go." He glared.

"Okay." She gave a small smile. "What is he so angry about?" She looked at him with confusion.

I even cancelled my classes for him but if he's got work then I guess there's nothing I can do. I'll go to the classes instead why waste even a single day? thought Teresa. Anyway, there's only one day left. She smiled.

When she returned home, her husband totally ignored her as again she lied to him.

"What did I do?" Teresa thought.

"What happened? Why're you behaving like this?" She blocked his way.

He glared at her, pushed her out of the way and went to bed.

Teresa lay on the bed staring at her husband's sleeping face.

"I don't know why you're so angry. But I'm sorry for today too. I know I left office early and came home late but tomorrow you'll be surprised and you won't be angry either. Hehe." She giggled.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

67.3K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
1M 41.4K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
1.6M 87.9K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
1.7M 51K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...