I'm Pregnant With His Baby In...

Autorstwa Kezzi101

All Kezia wanted was a baby,she didn't want a partner simply because of a rough break up.So when her best fri... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
A/N
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
A/N
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
A/N
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 65

3.7K 226 15
Autorstwa Kezzi101

Kezia left his house already in a bad mood. Now Nicole would be her child's stepmother and the thought made her blood boil like a volcano. She met Damiun who was standing by his car. He saw her approaching and he could already tell that something was wrong.

"They're getting married"
She told him in a flat tone.

"Don't let them get to you, you've come this far to surrender to their bullshit"

He checked In the car to make sure That Skai didn't hear him curse.

"Let's just get outta here"

Her day had officially been spoiled by the she devil.
Liam didn't know what he was getting himself into and when the time came for him to suffer. She would be there to tell him 'I told you so'
Every one had warned him even his poor old mother but he ignored their pleas and now this is what she has to hear from him. She was surely disappointed in his poor decisions.

"Hey don't worry about it. What goes on in the dark always comes in the light.......remember that"

"I just can't believe he would do something like this. Especially with HER!"

"When the time comes you'll have your victory"

Tears were threatening to spill but she dare not make them fall from her eyes. She looked in the backseat and saw Skai playing with her teddy bear and then she looked at her abdomen. Skai wasn't hers but she had already form the mother and daughter bond with her.Skai looked up at her and smiled. That made her heart soften and she realized that she was making Nicole and Liam get to her and she refused to succumb to their bullshit.

"How about we eat at Mc Donald's"

Skai started to scream a million yes's and  Damiun held Kezia's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"If it hadn't been for you and Skai I think I would've gone mad"

Kezia chuckled and so did Damiun.

They arrived at Mc Donalds and parked at an available space in the parking lot.

They got out and Damiun helped Skai out if the car seat. She quickly ran up to Kezia and held her hand. Damiun soon caught up to them and Skai took his hand into her other one and they all walked like a happy family into Mc Donalds.

They found an available table and sat. Not long after a waitress came to get their order.

"Um I'll have the cheese burger and a Dr pepper"

"Oh oh me too! I wanna big one!"

"We'll have the same only she'll have a small one and water for the both of us"

Skai pouted and fold her arms.

"I wanna go by my mummy"

Damiun looked at her and she sighed.

"She won't stop call me momma"

"I find that's cute "

Skai attempted to get of the chair and when she did she went to the other side of the table and sat next to Kezia.

"Daddy meany"

Kezia chuckled.

"Come here pumpkin"

Skai hugged Kezia and Damiun couldn't help but to smile. He took out his phone and said.

"Smile"

Kezia and Skai smiled widely.

"Skai got some sunshine teeth"

Kezia laughed and and Skai held a wide grin showing off her tooth.

He snapped the picture and then saved it.

"Perfect"

The waitress came back in time and she shared out their meal.

They began chatting and the topic soon came to baby naming.

"Name him poppy"

"Skai we're  not naming the baby poopy"

"I was thinking Kayden if it's a boy and Makayla if it's a girl"

"We all know its a boy sooooo"

He shrugged his his shoulders and  then smirked at her.

She laughed

"Oh oh! How about Mojo Mojo?"
They all laughed harder this time.

They finished eat and chat for a few more minutes before leaving.

Driving into the driveway  Kezia could make out Tonya sitting patiently on the steps.

"Why couldn't we stay there more longer"

----------------------------

Sorry for not updating on the weekend had to study for exams. My two year old niece forgot my name. She called me 'Aunty birthday party' I was weak with that one.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Mwahh my lovelies😘😘😘💖
PS I think there's  under 20 chapters left I'm not sure.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.7K 439 14
(Highest rank #227) 22 year old Liz Jackson gets her world turned up side down when a one night stand turns her pregnant. Will this baby mamma be bro...
24.9K 2.9K 44
she is the one person who hasn't been very lucky when it comes to love matters. but suddenly all that changes when she finds herself pregnant with an...
448K 16.2K 40
After completing her degree in accounting and finance, Amanda decides that she wants to pursue acting as a career. This angers her father who wanted...
83.4K 1.8K 36
Morgan's mom puts her out when she founds out she is pregnant at 18.Morgan doesn't know what to do with the baby, or where to go.But her cousin let's...