My Brother is My Mate ?

By ptvotp

Maddie is just a small town girl. She finds her mate , and urges to reject him but she can't. Who is her mate... More

My Brother is My Mate ?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note.
Chapter 28
Chapter 31
Authors Note!!!
SEQUELLLL

Chapter 7

9.7K 364 12
By ptvotp

SONG FOR CHAPTER ^
Maddies POV

I felt grimy and gross. So, I stripped down and got into the shower. I love the smell of Colton's body wash. It was Noir from bath and body works. I loved it so much I used it because I forgot my body wash in my bag. I washed my hair with his tee tree shampoo and then rinsed off.

I went into my closet and picked out a black pair of skinny jeans,and a grey unbranded this hoodie. Today was a comfy day. I grabbed my black flip flops and put them on. I took my long, blonde naturally straight hair and put it in a high pony tail. I'm going to dye it black soon so I look more badass. I put in my black nose ring and but in some black tunnels. I put my mascara on that made my eyes look amazing. There wasn't any need for foundation,I didn't have a blemish on my face.

I went down stairs and put a Boston Cream Pie toaster strudel in the toaster. I put my chocolate frosting on it and ate it. I walked outside. It was a cloudy rainy day so I'm glad I wore what I wore.

I heard some yelling around the corner, so I eavesdropped .

"No! Maddie is not your mate Felix. She is mine. Get a grip on your life."

"Fine, don't believe me . But I'll get the bitch back. And soon too." With that I heard some car engines start and roll down the gravel way.

Oh my heavens, my ex .. Felix . The one that beat me and sexually abused mex I went back inside and pretended like I didn't hear anything and got something to drink.

Colton walked in and kissed my forehead.

" Baby?"

"Hmmm" he replied

" Who was here?"

He froze. He knew that Felix was my ex, everyone did. But no one knew the details.

"umm.. Just someone" he mumbled.

"Who!" I yelled.

****A/N***

Sorry it took long :/

I've been busy, my friends are here from Tampa etc.

Comment

&

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 6.4K 7
Isabella is a werewolf and is expected to meet and fall in love with her mate, like everyone else, Except she is not like your typical wolf girl, she...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...
223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
13.3M 426K 47
Harper is a shy and timid girl who is the constant target for the school bullies. But when her family relocates to the other side of town things begi...