bts&lovelyz ♠ one shots colle...

由 frhwonu-

My collection of one shot's series🔥 Banglyz; Namsoo, Yoonae, Mihope, Keimin, Taejeong, Jeongin and Myungjin�... 更多

j e o n g i n - 1
m i h o p e - 1
y o o n a e - 1
t a e j e o n g - 1
k e i m i n - 1
m y u n g j i n - 1
n a m s o o - 1
A/N
j e o n g i n - 2
My Decision
t a e j e o n g - 2
m y u n g j i n - 2

y o o n a e - 2

1.2K 93 15
由 frhwonu-

• suga •

The familiar sound of the members woke me up from my sleep. Slightly opening my eyes, I regret it the moment I open my eyes.

The maknae line are goofing around in front of me while Taehyung's butt is in front of my face. Before I could say a thing, his butt landed on my face.

"Hahaha- Eh?"

I quickly reacted with pulling his shirt, making the distance between us closer before whispering,

"I'm going to kill you"

And yeah, my method is always useful. He got his mouth to shut up so that I can have my peaceful nap before rehearsal.

"Suga hyung is really moody nowadays" I heard Jimin says. Yeah guys, my eyes are closed but I can hear clearly on what you guys are balbbering about. And what? Moody? No I'm not! Or- am I?

Ahhh!!!!!

I got up from my seat and asks when is the rehearsal starting, "2 hours from now" Jin hyung answered to me. I just nod to him before going out from the waiting room.

It's not like me to take a walk, but yeah I will.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw a girl sitting there in the corner. I went closer, trying to identify the girl and it turns out to be her.

Yoo Jiae.

Tch, out of all people why on earth I need to bump into her? Slightly biting my lips, I touched my cheek which is the one she slapped me. Ugh, that girl is seriously insane! How dare she slapped me?!

And about her lyrics being bad, seriously with that kind of song, you would never survive in the idol world. I was angry and annoyed when I read the lyrics she wrote that day. It reminded me of the way I was before.

The useless and weak Min Yoongi.

I hate it so much and she just reminded me of my old self. That's the reason why I got mad and threw her lyrics away.

"Aish, what am I even doing here?" I muttered under my breath. I shouldn't be here now.

I turn my back to her direction, ready to leave when all of a sudden,

" This perfect circle
It circles around with unshrinking radius

And I draw another circle,

Inside of it, there are two more circle,
At last I draw a pretty heart shaped lips of yours
Then I draw a little speech bubble
And I put my name in there
Imagine what you are going to say to me and write that "

My steps stop at the moment she sings. She writes a song with a circle as the reference? My eyes widen when I finally realize the papers in front of Jiae. It's the lyrics which I threw away before. No way... she picked it up again?

Out of the corner of my lips, a small smile was formed.

"I thought you are the same like those sluts, but now I know you're completely different"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since that day, Yoongi always watches over Jiae in secret. She is always there at the stairs, working on her song. Every time when she messed her own hair, pouted and groaned in depression, he seems to be chuckling and giggling at her actions.

It was a small action yet it makes his heart flutters.

Call him a stalker or whatever you want but to Yoongi, watching her like this is so amusing. When Jiae finally finish her song, she jumped out of joy while holding the music sheets in her hands.

"Now I can finally impressed Suga sunbaenim!" Jiae exclaims in joy, still jumping around like a little kid.

Yoongi, hearing what she said had his face burning up and his heart is beating faster than usual. She worked that hard just to impress him? The though of it only make the smile on his lips grew wider.

"This is the one I composed" Jiae says while handing the lyrics she wrote to Yoongi politely. Yoongi just takes the lyrics from her hands quietly which got her shock and surprised. He is not mad?

Usually Yoongi would be nagging at her how she comes late and is wasting her time but today, he is different?

Jiae notices how Yoongi was smiling throughout reading her lyrics. W-what? What is so funny?

"The lyrics..."

Her heart begin to throb wildly and sweat is forming on her forehead, waiting for his next word.

"Are sweet and gentle, yet strong and demanding" Yoongi says. He looks up to Jiae and stands up from his seat, facing her. Because Yoongi is taller, she needs to lift up her head to look at him.

"Just like you"

And his next action, left her in utter shock and speechless.

Yoongi's hand is caressing her face gently and he hold her chin, making the distance between their faces closer. "S-sunbaenim" Jiae manages to say.

'NO NO NO NO NO NO IS HE GOING TO KISS ME?! KISS? WHO? ME?! WHAT THE- NO WAY I JUST SLAPPED HIS DAMN FACE BEFORE' she thought.

But instead, he leans his forehead against Jiae's while closing his eyes. His hands trail down from her shoulders to her hands, holding onto it tightly. His sweet scent is making Jiae dizzy with all of his actions.

"Mianhe (sorry)" Yoongi says in a soft voice while staring deep into my eyes. She was too engrossed of his beautiful and dark intense eyes. "Jiae?"

"Y-yes?"

"I'm sorry for everything that I did to you before. I know I was harsh on you and treated you badly but from now on, I will treat you as the most precious lady" Yoongi confessed, squeezing her hands.

Jiae was in utter disbelief and speechless. Is this a confession?

Suddenly, all the shame and hurt she experienced before were washed away when Yoongi uttered the three magic words.

"I love you, Jiae"

Jiae felt the hot tears which are stinging her eyes as it flows diligently to her cheeks. It's not because she is mad that the tears flowed, but because Min Yoongi is changing.

There's no more the cold expression on his face and his eyes have no hatred left in his eyes.

Is it because of her?

She doesn't know that yet but what is more important now is that her one-sided love has finally over.

The man she loves, loves her back.

Yoongi brings the back of Jiae's hand to his lips and kiss it before pulling her into a hug.

"Meeting you, is a blessing in disguise after all"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~ Suga×Jiae part 2 is finally here!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed and understand what I wrote for this part cause there might be typos and grammatical errors so... anyway, enjoy!

REQUEST IS CLOSED.

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

15.3K 330 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!
182K 3.7K 47
NamJin, YoonMin, Takook oneshots and imagines. >>crappy english
11.1K 283 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind 😅 #1 jenhope
33.1K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.