Purpose: A Justin Bieber x Re...

By batmanwife13

An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 18

817 23 2
By batmanwife13

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was watching Never Say Never. I was surprised that Justin hadn't heard it from upstairs by now.

  Anyways, I smiled as the memories came flooding back and sighed saying out loud,"What happened?"

  I heard a voice say,"I don't know."

  I really wished that I had kept my mouth shut. I didn't mean for Justin to hear that. Justin walked down the stairs very slowly and sat down beside me.

  I opened my mouth to apologize to him, but Justin waved it off and said,"Baby girl, it's not worth it. I understand what you mean. I know I've changed, but I still love music and what I'm doing. I just need you around to...to be here for me and to keep me in check."

  I smiled and leaned over to give Justin a kiss saying,"No problem, JB, and I would not dare to leave you here to go through this alone. Why did you change your hair? You can't even do the little hair flip thing now."

  I sent Justin a playful glare, but I really did miss his old hair.

  Justin chuckled, but he answered my question,"You're not the first to tell me that, N/N, but I just felt like it was time for something new. You all right over there, Baby girl? Are you crying?"

  I wiped my face and sniffed saying,"No, I was just..uh..tearing up from Titanic earlier. It's a very sad yet beautiful movie, you know?"

  Justin rolled his eyes, but he pulled me close. He actually watched his movie with me. I could tell there were some moments where Justin would get upset or sad seeing someone that he hasn't seen in a while, but there were many times when Justin would smile and laugh along with his younger self.
  I thought it was cute, and I was just glad to see Justin enjoying himself. When Never Say Never went off, I noticed Justin was wiping his eyes, but his tears didn't stop. Immediately, I moved to do something; however, Justin just pulled me closer and buried his face in my neck.

  I shushed him and sang "Down To Earth" to him, before Justin's sobs died down. Then, it was just up to getting him to calm down.

  I kissed his cheek and softly said to him,"Justin, your journey is not over yet, so don't get too discouraged. I know that many things have happened and you have lost some fans along the way, but your true Beliebers will stay with you no matter what. Luckily for you, I just happen to be one of them. You're never alone, Jay, so don't expect to be. I love you so much."

  Justin gave me a weak smile and kissed me passionately, before I kissed back and held on for as long as Justin needed me to.

  After a few seconds, he pulled away and rested his head on my shoulder saying,"Thank you for putting up with me and for giving me another chance. I love you, more. Y/N. Do you mind coming on tour with me? I know you may want to do other things and I do not want to-"

  I cut Justin off by squealing and pushing him over yelling,"OF COURSE I DO, BIEBER!! I AM SO READY TO CRY AND DO SOME MORE CRYING!! I GOT TO TELL MY MOTHER!!"

  Justin laughed and let go of me, before I could not figure out why I was acting like I had never been on tour with Justin before. Either way, I didn't care. I couldn't wait to travel with Justin Drew Bieber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.7K 51
THIS BOOK IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! (which is moving very slowly lmao) ...bc some things need to change and the present me kinda dislikes this book. in...
9K 85 30
Sheyla is an ordinary girl, the type that isn't obsessed with teen heartthrob, Justin Bieber. One day her belieber best friend takes her to both of t...
12.4K 669 45
"You don't know who I am?" The elevator doors start closing as I shake my head. "I'm Justin," he says as he clearly sees my facial expression confuse...
97K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...