Hiccstrid One-Shots

Oleh Toothless_NightFury1

Just a few Hiccup and Astrid One-Shots based on the How To Train Your Dragon franchise and the Modern World... Lebih Banyak

Relaxing Day
Cloud Watching
I'm Going To Kill You!!
I don't care
Promise
Pianos And Funeral
The Call (chapter 1)
The Call (chapter 2)
The Call (chapter 3)
Last Lief Falls
You Where Wrong
Wisdom Teeth
Drawing Lessons
My Love, My Lady, My Wife
Father and Son
Thank You
Beautiful Moments
The Question
The Wedding
Scaulding Hot
Midnight Hardness
The Hug
Star Falls
Nightmare
Regret
His Hands
Surprise!
His Shirt
This Life...
Berk's Goddess
Tattoo
Bad Weather
The Blanket Cuddle
Loving Ideas
The Love We Share
Baby Boy
Night Dream
Forge Kiss
Argue
Nice Lazy Day
Meeting Younger Self
Waking Up
Paralysed
Scar Kiss
See You Again
Midair Hug
What to do?
Don't Leave Me
Love
Oh, No, Hiccup
Stubble
May I?
Seriousness
Long Kiss
Your Mine, Now
Quick Kiss
Mistletoe
Chief Symbol
Pregnant
Bodies
Dentist
You'll Be In My Heart
Welcome Back
Period
Can't Find It
Deal
Waxing
Someday
Ready?
Winter Wonderland
Smug
Same Bed
Proving The Right
Traveling
Going After It
Locked In
C'mere You
Thinking Of Love
Mama, Dada?
Where Is He?
How Do You Feel?
You Don't Deserve This
I'll Catch You
Two New Alphas
One Call Away
If You Will Marry Me
Spiked
What Happened?
The Chief Thing
Fire On Hold
I Don't Like You!
Together, Forever
Sleeping In
Kiss You Now
Yaknog
Wanna Be Mine?
Tie
Neightbors
Remember
They're Going After Us
Departing
Bring Me To Life
My Baby
Here I Am
Story Time
Fragile
Prayers
Are You Alright?
Its Not Me
Lets Bet
Rockstar Surprise
Under The Tree
To God To Be True
Until The End Of Time
You Can Walk?
Keiko
Runes
Need For Air
Just When...
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Oh My Freya
To Young?
Angel With A Shotgun
Did You Just...?
Extra Bonus: Years
Apologies
Forever And Always
Whatever
Finally Here
MRI
I know
Consideration
Radio
Whacked
City of Sails
Swapped
Story
Sorrow
Lullaby
Test Drive 2.0
Need Me
First Words
Ghost
Emotional Question
I Love You
Sincere
Trickster
Not So Viking

What Do You Say?

1.9K 53 10
Oleh Toothless_NightFury1

(A/N: I just wanna take a quick thing for you, hiccupness856 Listen to me, love. I know things are hard now with that friend of yours. It's not easy, I know. I lost my grandfather yesterday. But, I'm always going to be here. I love you. This chapter is for you too. Again. Don't forget that I'm always going to be here for you and that I'm always going to love you. I know you need alone time but, honestly, I wish I could be there to hold you in my arms and to comfort you.)

The weather was chill over Berk. Everything was peaceful, though. Due to slight snowing, most of the population of Berk were inside their houses, in the warmth.

However, one fella was still working. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, current chief of Berk and boyfriend to Berk most beautiful Valkyrie.

Hiccup was working in the forge, fiddling with metal pieces and small, weirdly shaped - but beautiful - stones he found when he was exploring another sea stack island a few days ago. The perfect finish for the ring.

Oh, right. It had been almost over five years since they first got together and their fifth anniversary was coming up soon. So, Hiccup thought, why not?

Hiccup's POV.

I hope this ring turns out good. I don't want to disappoint her. I mean, she's perfect. She deserves only the best. But, I mean, look at me. Ah, what did I even do to deserve her? She's so...I don't have the words to describe her. She's everything I want.

I can't believe it's almost been five years since we first got together. It's been hard. Many tears have been shed, many hours of worrying but, it's been sweet moments too.

I love those. She's my everything. She's always there when I need her and she's even there when I don't need her. She doesn't give up. Even when I tell her to go away, even when I tell her to leave me alone, even when I once told her to never talk to me again...she was there. She walked up to me, placed her hands on my shoulders and stood behind me.

I remember the feeling. It was the greatest feeling ever. To have her there. To have her close to me. The words were just...something to hide what I really wanted. I wanted to opposite.

I wanted her to be there for me. I wanted her to wrap her arms around me, pull me into her embrace and to hold me forever.

I remember her standing behind me, her hands slowly sliding down my arms before she wrapped her arms around my waist. I remember her breath against my neck. I remember the way she said, "I love you," to me. It was the best thing ever.

I'm so blessed to have her. She's just what her name means.

Divine Beauty.

She's my beautiful girlfriend. And, if this hopefully goes right, then, she's going to be my wife.

Wife...

It sounds so weird. But, the more I think about it, the happier I get. I'm most certainly sure that she's going to say, "Yes." If she does, she's going to be my wife. We can live under the same roof. We can finally be able to start a family, something we've both wanted to do for quite a long time.

Oh, gods. What if we get a girl and she looks exactly like Astrid? Ah, that's going to be heaven right there.

I realize that the ring has been warmed up enough and I take it out, doing the final details in it before cooking it in the water and popping a blue stone into the top of it.

"I think it's done. Perfect. All I have to plan is the pic-nic for tomorrow evening."

•••

"Hey there, milady," I say as I walk up to the table she and the gang is sitting at in Great Hall.

"Look who finally decided to come out of that dark, old forge," She joked and looked at me with a smile. Oh my gods, her smile. I just shake my head slightly with a smile and lean in, pressing my lips against her cheek.

"Guys, seriously, here too?" Snotlout asked. I smirked, seeing that Toothless stood behind him. I have him a small gesture with my eyes and he snorted, talking past him and coming up to me.

Snotlout's scream echoed through the hall. "Wow, who knew he had such a girly scream?" Ruffnut joked and laughed along with Tuffnut a few other people.

I felt Astrid scoot closer to me and I smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist. Her head dropped to my shoulder and she placed her hand on my thigh. I smiled and took it, starting to stroke her hand above her thumb. She loved that.

A while passed and nothing really happened except time ticking away. I looked at Astrid and I saw her with her eyes closed. I smiled and made a small laugh sound.

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna go to bed now. I have a lot to do in the morning and I have to take this girl to bed to so, I guess I'm gonna go now," I said, not as loud as I usually would talk, making sure I wouldn't wake her up.

Fishlegs looked at me. "Okay, chief."

Gods. I mean, I don't mind being chief but, my friends calling me chief? I don't think I'll get used to it anytime soon.

I smiled and looked down at Astrid, slowly standing up before picking her up. I don't want to make the road bumpy for her so I gesture to Toothless to come. He stands up, stretches and yawns before walking over to me.

I softly place Astrid on the saddle and I jump up behind her, making sure she wouldn't fall off. Once we're out of Great Hall, we took to the sky for a short moment before we flew through the roof window in my room and landing.

I can't stop smiling. She's so beautiful. I gently pick her up and walk over to the bed, laying her down. I take off garments that would make it uncomfortable for her to sleep, for example, her shoulder pads, boots, fur hood, skirt, arm wrappings...you name it.

I left her in her shirt and her leggings before slowly starting to take off my suit. Toothless waited patiently.

When I was done, I hung my suit over my desk chair and walked over to Toothless. I took off his saddle and tail, laying it down beside his rock slab because I'm too tired to hang it up on the wall.

He warmed his rock before laying down. I smiled before turning back to Astrid. She must've turned. I laid her on her back and now, she's laying on her right side. I walk over to the bed and undo the straps and the clasps on the prosthetic before laying it down on the floor, below the bed.

I feel a hand slip under my shirt and cold fingers trail over my back. I get goosebumps and I turn my head.

Astrid's eyes are closed but I know she's awake. "Milady," I say softly. She pulled back her hand and I threw my legs over the edge of the bed, laying down beside her, she covered me as she crawled closer to me.

I smiled and leaned in, kissing her on the lips. I moved slightly and held myself up, leaned over her slightly. Her hand slid under my shirt again and she trailed her cold hand over my stomach and chest and back. I broke away and I press small kisses on her cheek and jaw before laying back down. Her hand is still in my chest, under my shirt.

I thought it was weird when she first did that but, it's like a habit that she's does now. She likes the feeling of my heart beating under her hand. Skin to skin.

I don't mind it anymore. I wrap my arm around her and I pull her extremely close. I smile and look down at her. She's snuggled close into my chest and her nose is buried in between her fingers.

I slowly drift away to a land full of Astrid, plans, proposals, rings, dragons and...kids?

•••

Astrid's POV.

I wake up to the sun shining into my eyes. Mm, why is Hiccup's bed so amazingly comfortable to sleep in? I have no idea but I wish I could sleep in this bed for the rest of my life. I open my eyes and I realize I'm turned away from where he usually lays.

I turn around, expecting him to be there but, there's nothing except for a paper laying on his pillow. I rub my eyes slightly before picking up the paper and reading it.

Good morning, milady. There's breakfast standing on the table downstairs. You won't see me at all today so don't come and search after me. However, I do have something for you in the Cove. Meet me at the entrance of the Cove before sunset. I love you, sleeping beauty.

Love, your boyfriend, Hiccup.

I smiled and held the letter close to my chest, thinking about him.

He's so...gah. He's perfect. I love him so much. Though...I wish he could've already asked me to marry him but, I guess that'll come one day. I hope.

We've had our ups and our downs but, I told him once when we fought that, "No matter where you go or what you'll do, I will always be here for you. Even if you need me or if you just want me gone, I'll always be here for you."

I don't know if he got it but I hope he did. Because, I would never leave me. Sure, I may get angry at him and I may get upset and cry because of him but, he's still mine. And, I'm never going to let him go. I love him more then anything and I honestly with I could be Astrid Haddock right now.

That would be perfect.

He's the one I want. He's the one I'm fighting for. And, even if it seems like it, I won't ever give up fighting.

•••

Author's POV.

The sun was slowly climbing down the sky, turning it into warm and beautiful colors. Pink and orange and blue, it all splattered everywhere. The clouds were turning dark blue-ish-gray.

It was beautiful. The weather was nice now since the sun had been shining the whole day. Nothing really happened.

Tuffnut almost chopped his leg of as he showed the kids what to not do with dragon traps when you de-armor them. The kids were at least laughing and having fun.

Ruffnut tangled herself into an old rope net Eret used to use.

Yeah, nothing else really happened. Oh, and, Fishlegs discovered this new fruit you could eat. He named it, "Physalis." Weird name. Snotlout have been eating them all day. No wonder why he's in Gothie's hut right now, throwing up.

Astrid looked towards the sea. The sun was about to set. "You ready, girl?" She asked Stormfly. The Nadder chirped happily and Astrid jumped up. They took off towards the Cove.

Once they made it, Astrid landed at the entrance where Hiccup told her to meet him.

"Just in time," He said, coming out from behind a rock. He scared her. "Don't do that! And, really? Just in time?"

"Okay, fine, I've been waiting for five minutes. But, it's okay. You're here now. And, everything's perfect when you're around," He said and took her hand in his, looking down at her.

Astrid blushed. "You're so cheesy," She laughed and gazed into his eyes. "Thank you, Hiccup. For everything."

He let go of her hands and placed them on her cheeks, leaning down. "For you, my darling, anything," He whispered before kissing her passionately. Astrid wrapped her arms around his back and they stayed there, kissing each other for a few moments before breaking apart.

Gazing into each other's eyes, they smiled. Breaking apart, Hiccup took her hand and started to lead her towards the place in the cover.

Astrid gasped. Blanket, food, roses, candles.

"Hiccup..." She trailed off. He looked at her with a smile. Her eyes shone as she looked at everything before looking at him. They sparkled.

"I..." She didn't know what to say. "Happy five year anniversary, Astrid," Hiccup said with a huge smile. "I...I love you!" She almost yelled at him and jumped at him, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Hiccup laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "It was nothing. You deserve something so much bigger but this is what I got together in so little time."

She slid off from him and stood in front of him. "It's perfect, babe. Just like you are," She said and placed her hand on his cheek, caressing it.

They smiled.

•••

Time passed quickly. Before they knew it, they had eaten, watched the stars, laughed about jokes, talked and Hiccup knew it was time.

He stood up and pulled her with him. Walking away a big from the candlelights and the blanket, he spun her around before picking a box out of his pocket and going down on one knee as she spun.

When she turned back towards him, she was confused as to where he went. When she looked down, tears stared to pour out of her eyes.

"Astrid Hofferson. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend in the world but, I was trying. I never knew what you saw in me and why you wanted to be with just me but, I'm glad you stayed. I can't imagine my life with someone else then you. I love you more then anything in this world and I don't know what I would do if you left me or...if you died. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. I know you can fight and that you can protect yourself but, I want to be there to protect you and to live with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want marriage and kids and everything. But, only with you. So, what do you say? Will you, Astrid Hofferson, marry me?"

When Hiccup finished, Astrid collapsed to her knees, being a huge, crying mess.

"I...of course I'll marry you!" She said, crying. Hiccup exhaled deeply and took her hand in his, taking out the ring slipping it onto her finger. He stood up after that and pulled Astrid with him. Her knees were weak but she managed to stand.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Hiccup smiled into the kiss, tilting his head to get better access. He begged for entrance with his tongue and he got it.

Now, they both knew that, no matter what would happen, they always had each other. When things seemed hopeless, they would be there for one another.

They were getting married. Astrid's biggest dream came true. Hiccup smiled and pulled away, leaning his forehead against hers.

"I love you, babe."

"I love you, more, milady."

"I doubt that."

"Oh, my, gods, come here and never go anywhere," Hiccup said and pulled her close to his body, kissing her again.

"I won't go anywhere. The only place in ever going to go is to you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.8K 775 10
(Dragons and Vikings have switched roles.) They call it 'Berk'. Known for it luscious forest, pure water, and wild life. The only problem's are the p...
461K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...
393K 10.5K 42
AU. Hiccup never took the shot on that fateful night. Toothless was never shot down-and the war continued. Three years later, Berk is beset by dragon...
4.9K 48 16
BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the movie? What kind of dragon does she have? ...