๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ยซZayl...

By jasminefj

Story Status: [ on going + revising ] In which a girl named Selena falls in love with a frat boy named Zayn... More

C A S T & D E T A I L S
๐ŸŽถCurated Playlists for character relationships:
1 ; Revised
2 ; Revised
3 ; Revised
4 ; Revised
6 ; Revised
7 ; Revised
8 ; Revised
9 ; Revised
10 ; Revised
11 ; Revised
12 ; Revised
13 ; Revised
14 ; Revised
15 ; Revised
16 ; Revised
17 ; Revised
18 ; Revised
19 ; Revised
20 ; Revised
21 ; Revised
22 ; Revised
23 ; Revised
24 ; Revised
25 ; Revised
26 ; Revised
27 ; Revised
28 ; Revised
29 ; Revised
30 ; Revised
31 ; Revised
32 ; Revised
33 ; Revised
34 ; Revised
35 ; Revised
36 ; Revised
37 ; Revised
38 ; Revised
39 ; Revised
40 ; Revised
41 ; Revised
42 ; Revised
43 ; Revised
44 ; Revised
45 ; Revised
46 ; Revised
47 ; Revised
48 ; Revised
49 ; Revised
50 ; Revised
51 ; Revised
52 ; Revised
53 ; Revised
54 ; Revised
55 ; Revised
56 ; Revised
57 ; Revised
58 ; Revised
59 ; Revised
60 ; Revised
61 ; Revised
62 ; Revised
63 ; Revised
64 ; Revised
65 ; Revised
66 ; Revised
67 ; Revised
68 ; Revised
69 ; Revised
70 ; Revised
71 ; Revised
72 ; Revised
73 ; Revised
74 ; Revised
75 ; Revised
76 ; Revised
77 ; Revised
78 ; Revised
79 ; Revised
80 ; Revised
81 ; Revised
82 ; Revised

5 ; Revised

6.7K 177 15
By jasminefj

Stars Dance
Chapter 5
-
Selena's Point of View

AS SOON AS I saw Lucy in the threshold of the door, I immediately hopped off from the table. I glanced over at Zayn who was chuckling and wiped his lips. Lucy on the other hand was made an angry mess. This wasn't the best way for Lucy to find out. Although, I didn't understand the grudge and answer she held against Zayn, every since mentioning him.
-
Lucy walked in and slammed the pile of photographs in her arms onto the table. "Lucy I-I can explain." I whispered.
-
"Explain to me what?!" She exclaimed at me while glancing at Zayn. "Because I can't understand how you go and do everything I told you not to do.!" She says. "After our conversation yesterday you should have steered clear from him." She said angrily.
-
"Selena what is she talking about?" Zayn took a step closer to us in interest, and glanced both at Lucy and I.
-
"So, are you two like a thing now?" Lucy questioned as she waved her finger back and forth between us.
-
"Of course not." I immediately denied while glancing at Zayn.
-
Zayn was taken back by the response of my words, and ran his fingers through his hair as he took a step back towards the sofa and turned the other way. "Then what the hell are you two doing here anyway? Let's not forget the position I found you both in." She chuckled.
-
"Lucy this has nothing to do with you, alright?" Zayn interrupted Lucy and I's confrontation.
-
I grew confused by the sudden first name basis that Zayn called Lucy on, did they know each other? "Wait-...do you both know each other?" I questioned.
-
"I have never crossed this girl in my life." Zayn turned his glanced towards Lucy as her stated in such a cold and emotionless monotone.
-
I looked over at Lucy her stayed put during the small confrontation between the both of them. She crossed her arms over her chest and then glanced back as me, as his words her frame. "Don't worry the mutual is exactly the same." Lucy said not even bothering to face him.
-
Lucy sighed. "Selena, listen you are my best friend and I don't want to see you hurt." Lucy stated in open air.
-
"Well, I'll be leaving now." Zayn broke the conversation once again. Walking right past both of us. "See you around Selena." He added and walked out of the door, leaving Lucy and I behind.

***

Zayn's Point of View

I walked out of the building where I had let my class that I had for today fly by. I wouldn't be having a shit day if it wasn't for my father. I quickly walked myself to my frat and walked right inside. I didn't care for the attention or the whispers anymore said about me. I wasn't looking to talk to anyone either. I walked into my dorm, glad that Levi wasn't here. I sighed with relief, and I walked inside and closed the door behind me and lied on bed. I just thought back on Selena's lips against mine and I just couldn't get them out of my head. I sat up and leaned against the wall, maybe I moved on too quickly with Selena. Maybe starting relationship with Selena that wasn't a friendship was a bad idea. I just couldn't fall in that path way again, last semester was hell for me and I was finally getting out of it. I just couldn't approach Selena with her best friend around.
-
I looked over at my notebook that sat on the desk. I reached for a pen and for the notebook as well. I opened it to the first clean page and began to write:
-
Selena Gomez, that was her name. She is twenty two years old, and was born and raised in the United States of America, in a small town of Grand Prairie in Texas. Her parents are separated and she has a bay sister name Gracie. In the little time that I've come to know her, she seems to know what she wants, from what I see she has her life all set after she leaves here this University.
-
I closed the notebook as I couldn't think of anything else to write at the moment. I tossed it onto the desk along with the pen. I had nothing to do for the rest of this day and it was still very early. I leave the dorm in a hurry and walked outside onto the campus once again. I had to do something to take Selena off of my mind.

***

Selena's Point of View

Lucy and I were back at the dorm and Zayn was still the topic of our discussion. "Selena, please open your eyes." Lucy exclaimed.
-
"Lucy you and I don't even know him and since I told you that I had to work on a project with him, you'd been at the edge of your seat with this ever since with this!" I argue back.
-
"It just the rumors, Selena the things he's done to people, and everything that is said about him around here. You'd just be another one of his targets. This is what he does, he doesn't care for anyone other than himself. Just don't want to see you hurt." Lucy explained.
-
"You speak of him as if you knew him your whole life. Almost from personal experience." I questioned.
-
Lucy grew tense and took a deep breath. "I don't know him at a personal level if that is what you are thinking. I knew because of the rumors and stories I've heard from around here." She said. "I've stayed away from him, his friends and everyone that is connected to him, because I know what's best for me." She says. "I need you to trust me on this one." She took my hands in hers. "If you even think about getting involved in his life, or start some sort of relationship, you are making the biggest mistake of your life." She added.
-
"I wont." I say taking my bag with my notebook and pen along with it.
-
"Where are you going?" She questioned as I twisted the doorknob of our dorm room.
-
"Somewhere, so I can think." I said, and closed the door behind me.

***

Zayn's Point of View

I had never been so bored in my entire life, I'd do anything to avoid homework but I don't think this time it was physically impossible. Selena was my homework, and this project wasn't going to magically finish itself. However, I had a problem because I couldn't contain myself when I was around her. Not after the kiss we had shared in the photography room.
-
I had decided to return for the notebook that I left on my desk in the dorm. I actually couldn't believe I was even doing this. At this point Selena was possibly done with hers, and here I was just lagging on. It was crazy how she caught my attention the first night. For the first time in a semester I couldn't focus on anyone else since the incidents from last semester. I was liberated of the demons that haunted me mentally and I was free to think. She no longer terrorized my thoughts.
-
However, Selena had caught my attention immediately, she sat at one of the picnic tables and began to write things down in her notebook. It didn't take long for me to spot her either, her long brown hair just gave it all away, along with the kind of dresses she wore that clearly hid her figure. I didn't want to approach her yet at least. I lit a cigarette and held it up to my lips as I admired her from a far. I promise I wasn't a weirdo.
-
Her hands went up into the air, when I notice that she rips the paper from her notebook and tosses it and it lands on the ground. She stands up and then grabs the crumbled paper and goes to throw it away in a nearby trash can. I chuckled. I put out my cigarette and I walk towards her, careful not to make any noise. I put my hands over her eyes. "Who is this?" Her smaller hands, went over mine as her small fingertip lightly picked at my skin trying to get her hands off of her eyes.
-
"Who else?" I said at her ear, and she grew tense. My voice had an affect on her.
-
"Zayn?" She whispered.
-
I let her sight free and sat next to her on the picnic bench once she got the answer right. "What are you doing here alone?" I questioned.
-
"Lucy, she's being a little too dramatic right now." She said with a sigh. "I rather not deal with that right now." She admitted.
-
"Let me guess it was about you and I? I explained my thoughts. "Did she say things like "Stay away from him Selena! He's no good! The things that are said about him on this campus!" I've heard it all, trust me." I lifted my shoulders carelessly.
-
"First of all, there is no you and I." She made herself clear. "And yes she did, I'm sorry."
-
"Anyway...What have you got so far for my introduction paragraph?" I questioned.
-
She quickly reached for her notebook and closed it, I grew curious. "Uhm , rough drafts so far. That's all I have." She said.
-
"Can I see?" I questioned.
-
"It's nothing you haven't written about me." She said taking grasp of her notebook.
-
"I just want to see what you have." I reached for her notebook. "And make sure everything you have is accurate-...let me see." I pulled on the cardboard.
-
She pulled back. "Trust me everything we talked about in these last few days is in here." She said.
-
"So let me see." I said finally taking the notebook from her grasp.
-
"Zayn give it back-..." She reached for it but I stood up and held it up high above her head.
-
I saw the paragraph and with both of my hands with the notebook above her head I read what she had wrote about me. my eyes widen and as I came close to finish reading the end of the introduction paragraph. A few lines had caught my eye, and I recited them in my head and I let the notebook in her reach and she took it from my grasp.
-
"...He explained that his household and family life was and still is mostly made up of only women, and said nothing about a father figure in his life and I didn't want to press further even though for this project I knew I was suppose too."
-

"Whatever your friend Lucy had planted in her head about me. Isn't even me." I blurted and she knew exactly what I was talking about. "I'm not a monster you know?" I say. "Even though people make me out to be, they don't know me, or anything about me." I state.
-
"Zayn I'm sorry I-..." She began to trip up on her words, as she apologized.
-
"Next time ask me anything you have doubts about to my fucking face." I said harshly.

***

Selena's Point of View

I woke up the next morning with Zayn's words engraved into memory. He was very angry and I regret adding that into my introduction. Maybe I should have asked, I didn't want Zayn to be angry with me, because ad I had noticed when Zayn was angry he pushed past everyone in his way and didn't look at anyone regardless of who they were and I didn't want to be that person. I was angry in a way at Lucy as I glanced at her, who was fast asleep still. She had said so many things about a guy that she didn't even know that way. In which she claimed.
-
I quickly got dressed, and put everything in my bookbag as well as then notebook and walked out of the room. I made a quick stop at the coffee shop, before I headed towards class.

***

Zayn's Point of View

I was early to class the next day, I guess I just wanted to see Selena. I believed that I was too harsh on her yesterday afternoon. I had overacted and I don't think it was her fault, either. She probably wrote everything on me based on what she heard. I had created this reputation for myself after all. However, I guess Selena had beaten me here as she was already sat in one of the lecture hall chairs with a coffee cup in her hands, and right next to her sat some son of a bitch and they were both laughing and smiling, and that angered me. Made me jealous even, although Selena wasn't anything of mine, but this project I had with her made it my business. Although, I knew anything I told myself was only to talk myself into believing that Selena is mine.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 51 10
Johnny has never felt love in his life until he met the gang. Most specifically Dallas Winston or Dally for short. When he was running away from his...
176K 18.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
26.6K 890 44
- today i saw the whole world and i think heaven has a plot to take my life - teen wolf season one : complete. season two : complete season thre...
651K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...