blossoming // mystic messenger

By willowavenue_

❝i love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you.❞ More

you go shopping together
they see you playing Mystic Messenger
what they love about you
their favourite feature about you + Saeran
they react to you writing fanfic about them
your first fallout
what anime you watch together
you make up
they are jealous
you turn them on
they meet your ex + Saeran
Yoosung Kim as a boyfriend
Jumin Han as a boyfriend
Luciel Choi as a boyfriend
V as a boyfriend
Jaehee Kang as a girlfriend
Zen as a boyfriend
Saeran Choi as a boyfriend
they were parents
Scooby Doo crossover
you had childhood memories of each other
they were drunk + Saeran
you help them when they are 'in the heat'
you try to commit suicide + Saeran
they had snapchat
how you sleep together
their kinks
they catch you touching yourself + Saeran
they see you singing and dancing
spending Christmas together + Saeran
you are sick
you have a nightmare
you catch them touching themselves + Saeran
their voicemail after an argument + Saeran
you farted
they react to your pregnancy announcment
you were talking in your sleep
public affection
your first time + Saeran

you wear their shirt

36.4K 863 536
By willowavenue_

Yoosung Kim

• as soon as Yoosung opened the door and saw you wearing his sweatshirt, his face would turn all sorts of red due to how cute you looked.

• "W-why are you wearing that?! You look c-cute and everything..."

• would allow you to wear it all day as you somehow looked even cuter than you already did.

• couldn't stop himself from cuddling you in it as it was just that little bit more comfortable, not that it wasn't already.

Zen

• would gasp in surprise and appreciation as he saw you wear his turtleneck.

• "You look perfect babe!... but you look irresistible too..."

• constant second looks as he admired how it hugged your body.

• (the beast definitely couldn't stay tamed and was unleashed)

Jaehee Kang

• is quite flustered as she saw you, looking away awkwardly at your figure, covering it up with a 'scolding'.

• "You shouldn't wear something that's mine (n-name)..."

• even so, she couldn't help but smile each time she saw you wearing something that was hers, it was like a symbol of possessiveness (in a good way??).

• w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶r̶e̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶y̶

Jumin Han

• would raise an eyebrow at you, thinking it was weird at first to wear his clothing.

• "Why are you wearing that? Do yours need cleaning?"

• after some through explaining, he adapted to the idea and slowly liked to see you wearing his clothes.

• would spray his shirt with his most luxurious scent so it felt like he was always around to when you wore his shirt.

Luciel Choi

• actually screams like a girl, a large grin on his face as he saw you wearing his jacket.

• "Ahhhhh (name) you look adorable! You should wear my clothes more~"

• would hug you tightly and spin you around in circles, appreciating the sight before him.

• kind of forces you to wear his clothes more often, no matter where and when.

V

• chuckles as he pats the top of your head, sweetly complimenting you on how beautiful you looked.

• "You look beautiful, I didn't know that you liked to wear my clothes (name)."

• can't help but hug you tightly, holding back other urges. Never once did a smile leave his face.

• enjoys mixing and matching outfits with you, making combinations of each other's clothes.

dt : Demon_Of_Darkness146

10K reads already?!
Thank you all so much (・ε・`)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7.9K 71
~ Simple Scenario & One Shots Story ~ Saeyoung X Reader Saeran X Reader Jumin X Reader Zen X Reader Yoosung X Reader This Story Mix with English...
5.8K 51 10
A collection of one shots with our favorite Mystic messenger boys and girl. *I do not own Mystic Messenger Cheritz does. Also, I found these images...
254K 6.4K 12
Characters only (sorry Baehee ;-;) -Luciel (707) -Jumin -Yoosung -Zen -Saeren
5.8K 73 37
A collection of one-shots I've written for Mystic Messenger. *Mature rating for sensitive topics in some one-shots*