His Runt |✔️|

بواسطة B-Bumblebee

She's the runt, the outcast, the pack punching bag. All because she's different; a fox-in a pack of wolves. W... المزيد

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 1

249K 5.2K 1.1K
بواسطة B-Bumblebee

   --PROLOGUE--

"Who did this to you?" He growled sending a chill through her body and not in a good way. She remained quiet not wanting to get herself in trouble, with either Alpha. Her eyes on her toes she shifted uncomfortably, hoping he would move on to something else.

"I asked you a question." He demanded, grabbing her chin with a surprisingly gently touch. She swallowed, her mouth dry. His furious silver eyes scanned her face before he turned around with a snarl looking for someone else to answer. "Who dare harm my mate?" No one was going to confess, no one wanted an angry Alpha to turn his attention onto them.

--------

CHAPTER 1

Her paw wasn't allowing her to put any of her weight on it, and she was afraid to see what it would look like when she shifted to her human form. For the last few years Alec and some of the other wolves in the pack, had taken it to be a sport to hunt her down. It was during this dangerous hunt when she was hurt, and not wanting to face them anytime soon she found herself curled into a tree stump that was outside the border. She knew it was dangerous to cross out of their territory, but she also knew it was even worse to stay where the others could find her. Licking and tending to her back right paw, she knew that they were just waiting for her to show her face again. It was quickly getting dark, the cool chill of the winter making her uncomfortable. Curling tighter, she prayed that the others didn't find her.

A loud howl jolted her from her sleep. It took her a moment to adjust to her settings,  terrified that someone had found her but she quickly realized it was Alpha Darren calling for them. Not wanting to keep him waiting, she ran as fast as she could on her gimpy paw, back to the pack house. Transforming as she reached the porch, she quickly ran into the house falling into her place at the end of the lined up pack.  Her attention turned to the large male in the center of the room, watching as he looked over them; making sure everyone was accounted for.  Her eyes fell to her feet, praying that he would over look her, like he often did.

"I know it's early, but we have gathered for a pack meeting." Darren said, his deep and rough voice carrying over the quiet group.

"In just two days we will be having another Alpha come and inspect our pack, and in such we have a lot to prepare for their arrival. I know this is unusual, but it has the upmost importance that everything is perfect and we hide our flaws. An alliance is on the line, and with the threats that are present, this is not something we can lose out in. Anyone who causes trouble or prevents this agreement from happing will find themselves exiled."

Rory didn't have to look up to know that his attention was turned on her. She was the packs biggest flaw and try as they might they couldn't get rid of her- no she was too entertaining, they loved the control she allowed them to have; there was no one else who they had tormented and beat into submission.

"With that being said, I want everyone up and working on their chores." Alpha Darren said in a form of dismissal. Rory turned her head and quickly went to work. Being the lowest one of the pack she had the most to do, she had to pull more than her share to prove that she earned her keep.

-----

Sweat formed at her brow as she moped the dinning room floors of the pack house, while on her hands and knees. It was nearly noon, and she had yet to finish all of her tasks, despite the fact that she had been working since early morning. It seemed like every time she finished one of her tasks, a fellow pack member told her that she needed to do there's as well.

"Well, look who it is? Our runt." A mocking voice spoke, causing her to jump. Rory looked up, noticing for the first time that she was blocked inside the room. A man at each of the doorways, diminishing her chance of escape, and the ring leader of the group, Alec, stared down at her with a evil smile on his face.

"Alec." She gulped, chills immediately going up and down her .

"You know, we were looking for you yesterday, but somehow you seemed to escape us." He taunted stepping closer to her.

"I-I" she stuttered.

"I-I" Alec mocked, "You what? Can't form sentences."

She bit her lip not knowing what to do, she knew trying to escape was pointless and would only make it worse. She scooted away from him, dropping her rag. Rory saw certain sparkle fill his eye and knew he had a new idea of torture in his head. Fearing what he came up with, she dared to make a run for it but he was too quick. He grabbed her and turned her onto her knees, causing her to whimper under his weight. She felt his cold hands grab the back of her neck, with such force she would have bruises. The soapy water bucket was pushed in front of her and before she had time to take a breath he forced her head under water, dunking her repeatedly.

Her lungs burned at the intrusion of the murky water being swallowed. Darkness was creeping into the corner of her eyes as she panicked at the lack of air she had. Rory tried to pull away from him but it wasn't helping. He was too strong for her frail body. His friends cold laughter filled her ears, encouraging him to continue his torment .

"Stop." She cried out only to have her face being pushed under again. He was going to drown her. The thought terrified her. This was different than all the other times he bullied her. This was the next level of cruelty, and far more dangerous .

It felt like hours before it was over, but she heard a soft murmur from the doorway, causing Alec to curse and push her to the floor. Rory kept her eyes closed, fearing what he had planned for her next. Small delicate hands were on her, causing Rory to lash out instinctively moving to protect herself.

"Shh, its ok. You're ok." A kind voiced whispered. Was she dead, she wondered. But by the wet she felt, and the shaking of her body, she knew that she was anything but. She wasn't lucky enough escape this hell hole.

Rory laid still, trying to collect herself. It was a girl who was with her, running her fingers through Rory's hair, whispering soothing words to her which helped calm her.

"You're ok." The kind voice repeated.

Rory opened her eyes for the first time, curious to see who would stick up for her and stop Alec from murdering her. Who was stay to comfort her; to help her, and make sure she was going to be ok. She was slightly surprised to see Georgia, the newest edition sitting beside her.

Frowning slightly Rory took in her savior, wondering why the pretty wolf would help someone of a low rank like herself. Although Georgia was new to the pack, with her beauty she could have been a well respected female. Her auburn hair, bringing out the blue flecks in her eyes. A soft scatter of freckles across her face made her beauty to be a soft and pure kind. Not like the others in the pack who dressed so exposing, had loud personalities and would do anything to bring about attention. No, Georgia didn't need that type of attention on her, for she was the true definition of beauty.

"Aurora, can you walk?" Georgia questioned, her blue eyes glancing down, no doubt looking at the bruises on her neck.

"You need to leave." Rory warned, her voice raspy. She wasn't going to let anyone be subjected to the abuse and punishment that they would get for conversing with a runt. Especially Georgia who didn't know any better.

"What?" Georgia asked confused.

"They will hurt you for talking to me." She said sitting up, looking around the room at the water mess. The bucket had gotten knocked over at some point and caused a large puddle to take over the dinning room floor.

"I think I can manage. Come on, lets get you into some dry clothes." Georgia spoke, wrapping her surprisingly strong arms around Rory's shoulders. Rory let her take the lead, leading her up the stairs into what Rory assumed to be her room. She watched as Georgia rushed about the room grabbing clothing and a blanket. She let her fuss, not quite sure what the girls intentions were but was shocked when Georgia wrapped the blanket over Rory shoulders and hugged her trying to warm her up.

"Here, these may be a little big but you need to change into some new clothes." Georgia instructed. " You are soaking wet, and even though we don't get sick easily, you will if you stay in these.

"Why are you doing this?" Rory asked not sure what to make of the kindness that was being directed at herself.

"Doing what?" Georgia asked confused, a worried look on her face.

"Being nice to me."

"You don't deserve to be abused like that, no one; no matter the rank, does."

Rory didn't say a word, instead she slowly peeled off her wet shirt, and jumped when she heard the gasp and felt warm fingers touching her. She couldn't help but flinch away from Georgia, no used to any type of touch to be kind directed at her.

"Why, do they do this to you?" Georgia asked more to herself, not expecting an answer.

Rory knew that Georgia was seeing the scars that littered her back. But if it was from the belt buckle imprints on her skin or the lashes of the whip that caused her to gasp; that she did not know.

"To punish me." Rory whispered.

"Why?"

"For being different."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

791K 17.9K 22
"I don't care that your a runt. An omega. I love you for who you are and I'm not about to let you go. I just found you and I'm not ready and never wi...
541K 18.3K 69
Skylar is running from her family through the wrong part of the woods, tackled by a wolf and dragged to the cells. What happens when the Alpha of her...
822 27 16
Madison is the prisoner of her pack; abused daily for reasons that aren't even her fault. Jason is the Alpha is his pack; he is the King of Alpha's...
1.9K 41 17
She doesn't know the alpha's son is her mate! She is pretty scared of Alphas cause what they might do. But middle school starts and that might change...