The Test || Dave East FF

Av kaylexo

Book #2 to the Kaydence & Dani series. Kaydence gets out of prison for capital murder with the help of the d... Mer

Attention!
RECAP/ No Clue
Closer
Small City
Talk/ Small City 2
Break Up
Forigve Me
Hater
Depressed Time
Worth A Try
Friends
Below the Belt
Unwanted Guest
Getting His/Meeting The Parents
Maybe Not
Mind Playing Tricks
Hating On The Low
Weird Shit
Lookin' For Revenge
What A Coincidence
Leavin' The Game
Leavin' The Game 2
Back At It Again
Trippin'
New Chapter
Big News
OG
Truth Never Dies
Drug Dealin'
Christmas Eve
Big Things
SERIOUS QUESTION
Temporary Happiness
One Option
Pillow Talkin'
Make Up
It's a Set Up
Promise
Never Telling
Destroyed
Moving On
F*ck It
Liar
It's On
Seems Wrong, Feels Right
Something New
Last Straw
Retaliation
A Losing Game
Preview
A/N
A/N

Secrets

19.5K 765 282
Av kaylexo

Lil something before Thanksgiving. Vote & comment! ❤️

Asia's POV

"Asia go in there and see what it's looking like," Mitch ordered, "I don't see his car so I'm guessing he's not here." I nodded and got out of the car. Ace barked as I walked up and seconds later, Ocho met me at the gate, looking to see what car I got out of. He was toting an AK, as always.

"Wassup Asia?" He asked.

"Hey. Can I come in? I wanna talk to you."

"Who you got with you?" He pointed to Mitch's car and then looked back at me. "My cousin. ." He rested the gun on his leg so he could unlock the gate. "Be quiet Ace!" He yelled and the dog stopped barking.

While following him into the house, I pulled my phone from my purse as quickly as possible and texted Mitch:

It's just Ocho.

It was too late to back out now but I knew that Ocho would give Mitch a run for his money and he wasn't going out without a fight so what in the hell was I thinking?

I heard the car door slam and Ocho looked at me and then down at the icey ass Rollie he was wearing letting me know that I was wasting time. "You're in. What you want?"

"U- um.."

"Look, KD told me not to let you in here so make this shit quick." He said, annoyed. "I really want my posi-" Mitch kicked the door off of the hinges and held both of us at gunpoint with a ski mask over his face. Ocho aimed the chopper at him at the same time while Ace barked uncontrollably.

"You might not wanna do this, Mitch. ." I looked at Ocho confused. How in the hell did he know that it was Mitch.

"Drop the fucking gun nigga, I have no time for games!"

"Nice try Asia. . Get the fuck out Mitch. I know it's you behind the mask, use a car that isn't yours next time."

"Ocho, I had nothing to do with this." I said. He sighed and didn't think twice before he shot Mitch in the chest, blood splattering everywhere.

"Get out." He looked over at me with his eyes full of rage. I got my ass out like he told me to.

Kaydence's POV

I stopped feeding Karcyn her apple sauce when Ocho called my phone. I knew this nigga could hold the trap down without me for at least 24 hours. I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Yo? Everything straight?"

"Nigga we almost got hit just now. I think I killed this nigga, I shot him in the chest. What the fuck I'm supposed to do man?" His voice was shaky like he was about to cry.

"Shot who? Stay calm, don't start that panicking shit."

"W, what do I do?" He stuttered. "Call Nuk, y'all bag the nig- wait, make sure he's dead first. See if you can find a pulse."

"He's dead." I could tell that this nigga was crying on the other end because he was scared.

"I let Asia go, she might rat me out." He said.

"The fuck is you talking bout Ocho? You sober?" 

"I fucked around and let her back i-"

"Didn't I tell you to keep the bitch out or maybe I didn't. . Never mind about me passing this shit on to you, I was tripping. Keep telling me what happened though." I said trying to hold back from snapping.

"She asked to come in and I let her. . Mitch came in after her, tryna rob us. I'm sorry yo."

"Fuck Ocho! What the fuck is wrong with you nigga? You know what you just caused?!" I slid the phone across the table and picked Karcyn up after I made her cry from all of the yelling. I was really too damn high to think I could pass this shit on to this young nigga. He put us in a hole and it was my place to make shit right but with Asia, I had no fucking idea how I would do so. The bitch was crazy and not to be trusted.

"Karcyn I'm sorry, niggas are crazy baby. Daddy works with some crazy niggas." I sat down, sat her up on the table in front of me and started feeding her again.

I thought for a few minutes and then dialed Asia's number. She never answered but whenever she did, I had an idea.

Asia's POV

I walked down 76th, tears damn near freezing as they rolled down my face. Mitch was dead and I was part of the reason why. Trying to be Ms. Set A Nigga Up, I fucked some shit up.

I made it to the nearest bus station and took a seat. It was cold, I witnessed a murder, and I didn't know how things would play out from here, it couldn't get any worse than this.

I was gonna try my best to stay as far away as possible because once Trigga and the rest of Mitch's homies found out, shit was going to get real.

**

When I made it home and got myself together, checking my phone to see that KD called me so I knew Ocho told him about what happened. I was afraid to call back so I didn't. KD was crazy and fucking around with him, I'd probably end up dead next. I wasn't fucking with him anymore and that was a fact.

Kaydence's POV

After calming down by watching Karcyn play, I decided to call Ocho back and walk him through what to do with Mitch's body. I wasn't mad that he killed the nigga but I was mad because of how it happened.

I didn't do most things in an orderly fashion, shit, everything that I did was messy but the way he did this was just idiotic. I told him not to let her back near the spot for a few reasons and because he didn't listen to the man in charge, he got a body under his belt and probably a picture of his face on the news.

"Put some gloves on, it should be some in my office. Bag his ass up and toss him in the basement for a few hours." I ordered. "I'll be back up tomorrow before he starts stinkin'."

"Aight and again, I'm sorry boss. I know I fucked up."

"Big time. When you kill a nigga, make sure yo-" My mom walked into the living room.

"Yo Ocho, Ima hit you back." I ended the call.

"It wasn't what it sounded like. ."

"I don't even wanna hear it." She shook her head in disappointment and headed upstairs. I knew she thought that just because a nigga wasn't taking that crazy medicine, I was out here going on killing sprees but I was actually doing good and she was just jumping to conclusions. I fed Karcyn and then got her ready for bed. It was almost 10. 

"Hey, how about give Daniella a call instead of sitting up giving tips on how to be a murderer. ." My mama suggested from Dior's room doorway and then walked away.

Daniella's POV

Carlos, Preshae and I were all sitting at the dining room table eating before I went off to work. Night shift was cool but it got crazy, especially on Fridays.

I was holding up okay. I could've still used someone to talk to and I didn't have anyone but that was fine by me as long as I had the dear Lord.

"No because when the-" My phone vibrated against the table, cutting Preshae off and Kaydence's name came across the screen.

"Go ahead and answer for my boy. ." Los smirked and sat back in the chair while Preshae turned her lip up. I swiped left and answered his call.

"Yes?"

"Dani, where you at? Let me come see you for ah minute." His husky voice came through the phone. "I'm about to head to work. . I d-"

"Aight. Tomorrow then. I love you." He hung up before I could say it back.

"He treats you like shit. . He talks to you when he wants to and I don't apprecia-"

"Do you and Kaydence happen to know each other by any chance Preshae?" She was on him way too hard and there had to be a reason as to why she hated him.

"N, no. I don't know him. Why?"

"You're always talking down on him so I just thought that maybe you knew him. ."

"Foreal tho, stop talking down on my nigga. He doesn't treat Dani like shit because I would've been kicked him to the curb. ."

"Okay okay. ." She held her hands up in defeat. "I'm over it. Won't say anything else about him." She got up from the table and put her dish in the sink.

"She has to know him." Los mouthed before she turned around. I nodded and got up to go get ready for work. If she wouldn't say anything, hopefully he would.

Next Day

Kaydence's POV

"See how easy that was? Just don't let the shit happen again. ." I said to Ocho, "and now I probably gotta fuck Asia so she can keep her mouth shut. Thanks a lot bro, you gon make me cheat on my girl."

"I'll do it myself if that's what it takes." He shrugged.

"Whatever. I'm still not passing this shit on to you. ." I walked outside where Nuk was.

"You think you could hold this place down for me?"

"Deadass?"

"Deadass, I was gon' leave it to Ocho but he ain't ready."

"Hell yeah. I got it. I promise you I do bro."

"Don't let me down Nuk. . I'm counting on you." I dapped him up. "I'll be back sometime next week, don't tell Marv or Mike. ." He nodded and I made my way out, heading back down to BMore.

Christian's POV

"You left and never came back. Why?" I ran into Wesley at the grocery store. He had a cast on his arm and I had to admit, he looked stressed.

I was the 'do-girl' of Wesley's drug business until KD killed Dre and they asked me to come with them. I hadn't seen anyone from that place until now.

"I uh, I wanted to change my life around."

"No. You robbed us, didn't you? Killed Deandre and robbed us."

"No, Wesley. I was he- I wasn't there when that happened."

"You're lying to me. . Why?"

I sighed, "Wesley, I have to finish getting my groceries. I'll see you around. ." I pushed the buggy around him as he watched me walk away, a evil smirk on his face.

I finished grocery shopping for my mom and then headed back home. Walking with groceries on my side of town was always dangerous. Crackheads were out and drug dealers stood on the blocks. Gun fights were a normal thing around here and no one was safe so I had to be careful.

*

"Christian, what's up ma? You got a man yet?" Ricardo called out to me. He always teased me about being single.

"Nope. Not looking either." I walked passed him and into my mom's apartment.

"Took your ass long enough. . I had to put that whiny ass little boy to sleep." She said as soon as I came through the door.

"Ma I'm sorry. I couldn't take him with me." I sighed and placed the groceries on the kitchen floor. I couldn't win for losing in this damn house.

"If you get off your ass and work, maybe you could get somewhere." Without saying anything to her, I went back into my room, not wanting to argue or cause any chaos.

Omniscient's POV

Carlos and Preshae chilled in Daniella's living room while she slept. Los was waiting on KD to arrive so that he could get to the bottom of shit.. After seeing how Shae came off when Kaydence's name was mentioned he knew that something was up and he was about to find out.

A few minutes later, the two of them heard a car door slam. Los got up to answer once Kaydence knocked while Preshae had all of her attention on Love & Hip Hop.

"Waddup nigga?" Los dapped KD as he came in. "Shit. Where your sister at?"

"Sleep. Chill with me for a minute. . I needa talk to you." Los said and Kaydence followed him into the living room. When Preshae saw that it was him she got up and walked off upstairs.

"Ima just be straightforward, you used to fuck around with her or something?"

"Your cousin?" Los nodded.

"No. Why?" Kaydence questioned. He was confused as hell. "She act funny every time we mention you or you come around. ." KD scrunched his face up and shrugged.

"I don't care, I don't know that bit- I don't know her bro."

"Aight, bet." Not responding, Kaydence walked off upstairs to see Daniella. He was kinda distant lately and he hoped that they were still a thing.

"Come here real quick. ." Preshae said to Kaydence from the doorway of the guest bedroom. He looked at her in confusion and then made his way towards her.

Vote!

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
2.2M 55.9K 37
Copyright © 2012 Readinbooks2 "You always hear about the main chick in these types of situations. Everyone feels so bad for them, but who is anyone o...
Thug love (slowly editing) Av sparklesss28

AllmÀn skönlitteratur

322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
265K 7.9K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...