Open Up (OHSHC)

By HeartfulCakes

Another year has come and the Host Club is back at it. After meeting Eclair's mystery brother, Tess befriends... More

Another Year at Ouran (OHSHC)
Chapter 1: Back again
Chapter 2: Police officer Tess, reporting for duty
Chapter 3: Une omelette
Chapter 4: Back to the beach
Chapter 5: Frisky buisness
Chapter 6: Hot chocolate and Disney movies
Chapter 7: Under construction heart
Chapter 8: Gift for Senpai
Chapter 9: The Birth of the Dark King
Chapter 10: To be the Alice
Chapter 11: Wiggle room
Chapter 12: Fairly there
Chapter 13: Prank Day
Chapter 14: To be the princess of the party
Chapter 15: End It With A Bang
Chapter 16: A Drunk Affair
Chapter 17: Twin Fling
Chapter 18: Temptations
Chapter 19: The Breakfast Club
Chapter 20: Lust or Love
Chapter 21: Caught
Chapter 22: I Love the Way
Chapter 23: Selfish
Chapter 24: Sister's Secrets
Chapter 25: Unhappy Holidays
Chapter 26: Teacher Troubles
Chapter 27: Chemisty not Math
Chapter 28: Sweet and Sour
Chapter 29: Called Down
Chapter 30: Jinxed
Chapter 31: Club Bug
Chapter 32: What Life Throws at You
Chapter 33: Curve Ball
Chapter 34: Reality Lemonade
Chapter 35: Thirsty
Chapter 36: Last Straw
Chapter 37: Bring Back the Past
Chapter 38: Trouble Maker
Chapter 39: 'Slutting Around'
Chapter 40: Closed
Chapter 41: Behind Closed Doors
Chapter 42: Pizza and Pity
Chapter 43: Breakdown
Chapter 44: Love or Death
Chapter 45: Red
Chapter 46: Strawberry Panic
Chapter 47: Taking Turns
Chapter 48: Once Again
Chapter 49: Playing With Fire
Chapter 50: A Pool of Hate
Chapter 51: Punch Out
Chapter 53: For the Best
Chapter 54: Begining To End

Chapter 52: Distress Confess

947 42 5
By HeartfulCakes

Being brought to a hospital with a tube up my arm when I woke up made me gag.

I swallowed my saliva and blinked at the IV in me. "What... What is that..?"

"An IV?" Hikaru laughed at me.

My breathing became unsteady. "Can... Can we get it out of me.." My head was dizzy and I wanted to pull off the sheets I was cloaked in.

"Why?"

I closed my eyes trying not to think of it.

"Where's the nurse." I breathed heavily trying to pry my eyes away from it. "Please..." I started to tear up.

Hikaru had bolted from his seat and grabbed a nurse.

"Yes?" She looked at me. My pale expression worried her's. "Are you alright?"

"Please, can you take this out of me?" Tears rolled down my face.

Without a second that passed by she took it out and patted my shoulder. "Are you going to be ok?"

I breathed harshly trying not to cry even more. "I can't... I don't like blood... Or veins... Where are my brackets?" My eyes widened in terror.

"I'll retrieve your clothing." She padded out the room.

"Are you ok?" Hikaru's mouth was slightly parted and his brows neared.

I open and close my mouth, saturating my lips and biting down hard. "No..." I panted.

I really hated blood and veins. I never did and never will. And ever since that one time I cut... I just. Did he see my scars!?

I gripped my wrist at the uncomfortable exposure. I was petrified and nauseous. I wanted to throw up.

"Where are my parents? Where is Haruhi? Are you ok? Is she ok?" My questions poured out of me when I realized I was actually in a hospital.

"Yeah, yeah everyone's fine. Your parents are actually talking with the doctors now. They just patched you up and you should be good they said..." He seemed relived.

"How long was I out? How long have you been here?" I gently rubbed my my wrists nervously.

"I've been with you since you got here. You weren't out for long. Just a few hours." He shrugged.

My face felt wet. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.... Everything was my fault. Oh god!" I cried into my palms. Droplets dripped down my hands, stinging my little cut.

Looking back to earlier that day I didn't remember really how it was my fault. I didn't remember how I even got in all this? What did I even do to get this all to happen?!

I just knew that I caused it. It was all me. It always was. My selfish self absorbed self, just trying to fix everything... Breaking it even further. I was a mess. A crying ball of hurt, anger an self pity. Yes, I gave myself pity that's how bad I had succumb to.

Hikaru shushed me rubbing my back as I cried. "Don't cry Tess. Everything is going to be alright.." He cooed.

"What about those girls? Are they ok?" No matter how much I hated them now, I wanted them to be ok. More so because I didn't want dead bodies with my name on it.

"Who?" Hikaru looked up at me.

"The girls?" I talked with my hands. "You know the ones who tied you up?"

"What? I knew I was tied up, but I didn't know by who.." He shook his red locks gently scratching his head or a memory.

Of course he didn't know, they must had got him from behind. I however knew all the pain I induced.

"What about Haruhi? Why was she even there?" I changed the topic.

"She said she had lost her phone at school and was getting weird calls from her phone to her house. She said she went to go check it out." He stated.

"Without anyone?? Is she mad?" I wasn't one to say but had she become stupid.

"She didn't really say what happened. Haruhi said she went to the gardens like the calls said and... Yeah. Same thing with me pretty much."

"Where did you find her? Why didn't you find me!?" I was upset. Not because he did FIND me... Did he even look? I shook my head. I must have been tired he did care about me why was I so protective?!

"Well after we spit up I found Haruhi back in the gardens where I thought you went. I brought her to the car and told the driver to look out for you. I guess after that I just went back to the garden and was captured.

So he didn't get taken in the forest....?!?! Doesn't matter, all that matters is he's ok.

"So you DON'T know did all this..?" I asked again.

He shook his head gently. "Not a clue."

Maybe I should warn him. Tell him that that girl could be after him.... I shook it off no. That would just be worse.

Silent hit the hospital room like a bomb. The hairs on my arm stood up and my mouth filled with a cotton texture.

I opened my mouth and closed it a few fines before I could even get the words out.

"What are we?"

Hikaru's face shot up with a frightened look. Oh dear.

"I shouldn't have asked." I felt utterly embarrassed. Who was I to even ask that.

'Well you were going to stay over his house..' My mind poked at me. I mentally rolled my eyes. Did my mind have to bring that up!?

"What do you mean?"

I felt like a actually shoving Cotten balls down my throat so I wouldn't have to answer him.

"N-never mind... I'm just tired." I nervously laughed it off.

'Yeah... "Tired"' could I just shut up?!

"Um... Last night.." Hikaru brought back my attention.

I swallowed. "Yeah?" I tried not to stutter.

He moved closer to me. My face heated an he continued talking.

"What happened to you that got you like this?" He placed his Han on mine gently.

Oh you know! Just got harassed by two teenage girls. Cut up by trees. Made a fire because I was going to get hypothermia. Cried. Almost ha a heart attack. Mouth off your driver. Lost your jacket, found it, and never returned it. Bashed to girls head's in. Save your sorry ass. Passed out... The usual thing a girl does at 12 at night.

"Fell??" I shrugged with a half smile. I was a horrid liar at most.

Hikaru straightened narrowing his eyes at me, folding his arms together and waiting for my real response.

"It's none of your concern..." I whispered.

Hikaru opened his mouth and sighed. "I carried you back to the car and brought you here. Of course it is my concern." His tone deepened in anger.

"It was nothing, really. Please."

"Why can't you tell me?"

Thinking back to the other night my mind raced with all the harsh remarks the girls made at me.

'She brings her drama everywhere!'

'Shes such a crybaby!'

I cringed. "Because..." I twisted my thumbs around together.

"Tell me." His voice was lined with annoyance.

"Hikaru, I'm not saying I'm not thankful for what you have done for me... I just- I. I don't want you to get hurt!" I sat up a little in my bed. The new weight made me sick and I gently lay back down.

"Get hurt? How?" His nose was flared and his eye turned dark.

"Because.. Because I don't want you to get involved!" I cried.

His posture tightened. His knuckles on the bed's bare turned a pale white.

"It's not getting involved if you tell me.." He tried to convince me.

"But it is." I begged. "If I tell you then you'll get mad and someone will get hurt. That someone could be you..."

"Please, just tell me.." His face was now inches from mine.

I scrunched my face in a hurt expression. "It was that red head and her friend."

"Who?" He already forgot.

"That girl you made out with in the copy room. It was her. She was the one with the strawberries, and all this. It was her.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.7K 33
"How-" "Don't ask, Langa. It just happened suddenly." "But, really, what part of him...?" "I'm not exactly sure right now. But, I do like his hair." ...
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
80.4K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...
111K 3.9K 17
Ever since you were ten, Zane never changed. Cold, quiet, never showed emotions. From when you were small, you were friends. Inseparable at that. He...