The Journey Begins - The Kant...

Par ShadowofUmbreon

*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 year... Plus

Disclaimer
Prologue - The meeting
Chapter 1 - The Journey Begins
Chapter 2 - Emergency
Chapter 3 - Viridian Forest
Chapter 4 - Showdown at the Pewter Gym
Chapter 5 - Serena's Contest debut!
Chapter 6 - Mt. Moon and the Strange Pokemon
Chapter 7 - The Prophecy
Chapter 8 - The Pokemon Hunter, Eevee, and The Plan
Chapter 9 - The Cerulean Water Flowers! Cerulean Gym Battle!
Chapter 10 - A Sparkling Star! Cerulean Pokemon Contest!
Chapter 11 - The Hurt Bulbasaur and The Wandering Charmander
Chapter 12 - Disaster Barely Avoided!
Chapter 13 - The Mischievous Squirtle
Chapter 14 - An Electrifying Battle
Chapter 15 - New Rivals Ian and Natalie!
Chapter 16 - The Silph Co Takeover
Chapter 17 - True Feelings
Chapter 18 - Mon Amour....
Chapter 19 - Backgrounds
Chapter 20 - Surprise!!!
Chapter 21 - The Truth
Chapter 22 - Takeover
Chapter 23 - Pokemon Tower
Chapter 24 - More Truth + The Violet Contest
Chapter 25 - Butterfree! Where are you!
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Shadows
Chapter 28 - The Whole Truth
Chapter 29 -
Chapter 30 - The Fuchsia Pokémon Contest, Seperation
Chapter 32 - Departure
Chapter 33 - The Seafoam Trap (Part 1)
Chapter 34 - The Seafoam Trap (Part 2)
Chapter 35 - Companions Anew!
Chapter 36 - Make way for Charizard!
Chapter 37 - The Lost Girl
Chapter 38 - The rogue Aerodactyl
Chapter 39 - The way too Saffron
Chapter 40 - Message from the Kanto Liberation Army
Chapter 41 - Surprising Allies
Chapter 42 - Preparing for Battle
Chapter 43 - Battle for Saffron part 1
Chapter 44 - Battle for Saffron part 2
A/N - Order of Regions in the series
Chapter 45 - Battle for Saffron part 3
Chapter 46 - The Final Plan in Motion
Chapter 47 - The Final Battle Part 1
Chapter 48 - The Final Battle part 2
Chapter 51 - Pokémon League (rewrite)
Chapter 52 - The Grand Festival
Chapter 53 - The end (rewrite)
What could've been - The Journey Begins - The Kalos Arc
It's happening. (Just dont know when)
A Thank you.
;)
The Kalos Arc In production!
Prologue is out
A very last sincere thank you.

Chapter 31 - Safari Zone

1.1K 32 10
Par ShadowofUmbreon

"But Serena!!" Ash yelled as Serena dragged him along to the Safari Zone.

"No buts Ash! We are going to the Safari Zone!" Serena shouts as she drags Ash with her

Ash was upset a little. Sure, he wanted to go to the Safari Zone as well, but he wanted to challenge the Gym leader. Serena however, wanted to go to the safari zone.

As Serena drags Ash through the outskirts of Fuchsia City, they are unknowingly, being followed through the streets.

"Serena! I want to battle the gym leader!" Ash cries as he is trying to release Serena's hand from his.

"Ash. You can wait another day! I want to catch a Dratini, and you want to catch two different Pokémon." Serena responds as she stops walking.

"Yeah.... I guess..." Ash starts before he looks behind them and narrows his eyes.

"Ash what's wrong?" Serena asks a little afraid.

Ash just holds onto Serena's hand, and drags her with him. As they walk, Ash leans towards Serena's ear and whispers something.

"Use your ability. See if we are being followed." Ash whispers cautiously into Serena's ear.

Serena nods and she looks behind them, and her eyes turn a light shade of pink. They continue walking, as Serena looks around, seeing through things.

The two following Ash, Serena, and Pikachu, had ducked behind a building to hear the conversation the two where having.

"Okay, Ash. I don't see anyone behind the tree's, there's no one, if there was I could've seen them with my ability." Serena says as she thinks they are clear.

Ash nods and he and Serena head to the entrance of the Safari zone. The two people had a smirk on their faces.

"Sooo Josh!" The man known as Simon shouts as the appear from behind the building.

"Alright, we'll meet them somewhere in the Safari zone" Josh responds as they keep following them.

Ash and Serena make it to the entrance of the Safari zone. Ash is still on alert. Not only that, him and Serena know how to communicate without speaking. So, they are both able to contact each other, if anything bad were to happen.

Serena is excited for her own reason. She was looking for a Dratini, which are said to only inhabit the Safari zone in Kanto. Ash just wanted to find a Scyther, and a Tauros, possibly any other Pokémon as well.

They happily pay to get in, which happens to be quite cheap, and begin looking around immediately. Not to long into their walk, they hear two pairs of footsteps running towards them.

They turn, then sigh in relief when they spot Gary and Leaf, running towards them.

"Hey Ashy-boy! Serene!" Gary yells as he makes it up to the two. Ash and Serena both look confused towards Gary calling Serena, Serene

Gary sweatdrops. "Oh I'm sorry! Serena, your new nickname is Serene!" He shouts as Leaf stands next to him.

"Yes it is. I think it's pretty!" Leaf shouts as she tackles Serena into a hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ash asks confused

"Well I came to look around at the Pokémon." Leaf states getting off Serena.

"And I'm here to catch me a Dratini!" Gary shouts triumphantly.

"Yeah. Like I'd let you." Serena says back.

"Your looking for one as well?" Gary asked astonished.

"Yes in a matter of fact I am!" Serena yells in response.

"Not if I find it first! See ya Serene!" Gary shouts as he runs off. Leaf, Serena, and Ash all sweatdrop at his action.

"He does know they don't reside on dry land? Right?" Leaf asks as Gary runs off to the grassland portion.

"Eh. I don't think so. But, cmon! We have Pokémon to catch!" Ash yells as he grabs both the girls hands, dragging them along.

As they walk through the Safari zone, Ash and Serena have each dropped their guard. No Pokémon were allowed to battle in the Safari zone.

Sooner or later, the group comes across a large lake, near the edge of the park. They were intrigued, then Ash spots himself a Scyther and a Tauros. The Tauros was in a small group.

Then Serena gasps in surprise. "Serene? What's up?" Leaf asks as she turn towards the lake. There, were two Dratini's, floating and playing together. Then they submerge themselves.

"Dratini!" Serena yells as she nearly falls into the lake, only being stopped by Ash grabbing her hand.

Serena sighs in relief and sadness.

"Don't worry, Serena! We'll come back and get you one." Ash says happily, which causes a smile to form on Serena's face.

"Alright! Well let's catch you Pokémon!" Serena shouts happily.

And with that, Ash, Serena, and Leaf sneak their way over to the group of Pokémon. He has his eyes on the Scyther. He throws a piece of food, and Scyther falls for it.

Ash throws a Pokeball, but a Tauros jumps in front of the Pokeball. This causes the rest of the Tauros, and the Scyther to run off, leaving Ash upset.

The Pokeball disappears as Ash already has six on his team. Ash sighs and gets up with Leaf and Serena following his lead.

"Oh well..." Ash says sadly. "Well, let's see if we can get those Dratini to resurface."

"It's alright." Serena says planting a kiss on Ash's cheek. "Maybe you can catch a Dratini as well!"

Ash nods in approval. They approach the lake, and see a group of Fearow bullying the two Dratini who are on land.

"Hey!" Ash shouts as he runs with Serena. They shoo the Fearow's away, and approach the Dratini.

"Hello." Serena says calmly, approaching the Dratini.

One of the Dratini hide behind the other one.

"Hey, it's okay. We won't hurt you." Serena says reaching to pat the Pokémon head.

The one in front of the other swats Serena's hand away, causing Serena to yelp in pain, withdrawing her hand.

"Hey! What was that for!" Ash shouts angrily at the Dratini

They both turn their head and make their way back to the lake. Before they've jumped into the lake, Fearows attack again, grabbing one and flying off.

The other Dratini jumps, but can't wrap around the Fearow that had grabbed its friend. She drops down saddened. Serena approaches it.

"Hey it's okay, we'll get your friend back!" She shouts enthusiastically.

The Dratini reluctantly nods, but jumps onto Serena's shoulders, and the group run off after the Fearow.

After a long time of running, they get in front of the Fearow, and Ash climbs a tree, and Serena gets extremely worried as she holds Pikachu.

As they fly by, Ash jumps. "I've got you Dratini!" Ash yells as he grabs it from the Fearow's clutches. He lands on the ground hard.

"Ashy!" Serena yells as she runs up to him. "Are you alright?!"

"Yeah Serena, I'm fine. So are the Dratini!"

Both the Dratini nod happily, and one each cuddles Ash and Serena excitedly. Ash and Serena both smile and laugh as it tickles.

Both Dratini's jump into a Pokeball, one for Ash one for Serena. Ash's Pokeball disappears, and Ash and Serena start walking happily as Serena hold the Pokeball with her New Dratini.

They keep on walking. Eventually they reach a small clearing within the forest section of the Safari zone.

"Well I think this is a great place to rest!" Serena shouts stretching out on the grass. Leaf was over looking at a Kakuna, like she's never seen one before.

All of a sudden, when Ash and Serena aren't looking, two string shots attack Leaf from unknown Pokémon. One set covers her mouth, and the other wraps around her body, and drags her into the forest.

"What do you think Leaf?" Ash asks when he turns around.

"Leaf?" Serena asks worried. She was no where to be found.

All of a sudden, 6 Pokémon drop from trees, come out of the forest, and drops from the sky, surrounding Ash and Serena.

They both take defensive positions, knowing they couldn't break the rules of Pokémon battling.

Two people appear beside the Pokémon with smirks.

"Listen. Let's get this over with quickly. I don't like hurting people." One of the men said. "Just give me your Lucario."

"Yeah! Oh and also, hand over all your rare Pokémon!" The other shouts.

"Who are you! And where's Leaf!" Serena yells angrily.

"Oh that's the girls name. Well, she's right here. And I'm Josh, a Pokémon hunter! And that's Simon, my partner!"

Ash and Serena stare angrily. "I hear you have strong Pokémon as well, precious." Josh adds staring at Serena.

Ash begins speaking to Serena without a word, as they show Leaf as safe and sound.

"What do we do Serena?" Ash asks.

"Alright, we have to show our powers. Besides it's time Leaf knew." Serena responds.

The both nod, releasing spheres of Aura from their hands, sending everyone but Leaf flying backwards.

"What the?!" Simon yells.

"Hyper beam!" Josh shouts. Tyranitar and Salamence release their attacks.

Ash and Serena get to Leaf, and put up aura shields, that deflect the attack, but push Ash and Serena back a little. Then cracks form on the shield.

Serena quickly unties Leaf, and tells Ash they are ready. Ash throws another aura sphere, cancelling out the Hyper Beams, and as smoke flies everywhere, the three make their escape with Pikachu.

They make it to the entrance as quick as possible. "What was that about!" Leaf shouts when they are safe.

"We'll explain later, right now, we have to hide. Now!" Ash yells as he hears helicopters approaching fast. With that, the three run and hide in a nearby abandoned building....

*Plote Hole - What happened to the Pokémon hunters mentioned here.
----
With That, Ash and Serena have new Pokémon, and were almost robbed from Pokémon hunters. Now Leaf knows about Ash and Serena's powers. Find out what happens next, as the journey Continues....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

81.7K 2K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...
1M 24.3K 199
Imagine returning home from an exciting journey in a far away region to discover you'll be moving! Stepping foot back into Pallet Town, Ash Ketchum a...
272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...
136K 2.1K 15
Ash Ketchum, a 16-year-old trainer, is conflicted on where to go next after leaving the Alola Region. Everything is about to change in his life after...