My High-School Crush {Nanami...

By Sangwoos00ashes

AU: Imagine if Nanami wasn't a God and Tomoe wasn't her familiar. In this world everything is normal. They bo... More

Prologue
1.The Start Of It All
2.You're Sweeter Than I Thought
3.The Popular Hottie
4.Fights And Jealousy
5.A Possessive Cutie
6.Feelings?
7.Lovestruck Kisses
8.Save Me
9.I Need You
10.A Party To Remember
11.Romance Is In The Air
12.Your My Secret~
13.Promises and Drama
14.Our First Date
15.Who Is She?
A/N: Tagged Challenge
16.Show Me What Love Is
17.A Fight For Our Love And His Old Crush
18.Kidnapped
19.This Can't Be Happening
20.I'll Fight Until The End
21.Getting Back To Him
23.A Happy Ending With The One I Truly Love~
24.After Story; Valentines Day Special<3

22.Reunion

720 27 26
By Sangwoos00ashes

Tomoe's POV:
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I open my eyes, being blinded by the bright sunlight. I get off my bed and close my window shut. Putting on my shirt I make my way down multiple stairscases to get to my kitchen.

I make myself some coffee and walk into my dressing room. 'Today is the day my life ends.' I frown looking at my wedding tuxedo. (A/N: I did some research and asked a few friends that are Japanese about Japanese wedding's and apparently there is a type called Christian Chapel ceremonies. Where the wedding is almost like the ones in America, The bride wearing a white dress and the man in a black tux.)

I hear the front door open then close "Tomoe! The wedding starts at 7, remember that!" My father walks into the dressing room.

"How did you get in my house?!" I shout.

He smiles "I took the spare keys. I'm staying here over the weekend to house sit if you forgotten. Remember, your wedding is at that fancy hotel, Afterwards you'll be in your grand suite with Yukiji and-...." I interrupted him by giving him the death glare.

"I'll be doing no such thing with Yukiji. I'm coming home afterwards, She can stay there." I hiss.

My father chuckles "But imagine it Tomoe, you and Yukiji, at the heat of the moment, you not having seen a womanly figure in a while-...." I interrupted him again by slamming the door shut behind him.

"Stop saying perverted things..." I blush "again, I don't wish to do such things with Yukiji... I would only care if it was Nanami..." I blush madly.

"Forget about her already. She was a nice girl and I bet a wonderful girlfriend but you have to move on. Your getting married today." My father states.

"I know... I know... but I just feel like... she'll come back to me..." I look down.

Nanami's POV:

"We'll confirm her dead I suppose." An officer writes something down in a booklet.

"Alright men, let's head back." Another sighs.

'It's only the next day and the cops finally stopped looking for me. What a bunch of babies.' I roll my eyes, watching them leave behind a tree.

"Looks like I don't have to worry too much." I whisper to myself.

I look down to my jail jumpsuit and sigh. 'They might still look for me... I'll need a disguise to slip through a crowd though if I want to be undetected.'

I make my way into a store and take a long black coat to cover my jail jumpsuit, I tie my hair up and put on a hat. As I make my escape the alarm sounds. I run into a near by train station and getting lost in the crowd.

'I'll make my way to Tomoe's house. But wait, if he's an adult, then he'll have his own house by now..? Ugh! How will I find him in all of Japan!?!?'

I enter the next train only to find it crowded corner to corner. I stuff myself in and hang onto one of the poles.

"Excuse me miss, you can sit down in my seat if you want." A red haired man stands up.

"Oh, thank you so much." I hide my face and sit down.

He nods and holds onto the pole as the train starts to move, constantly looking back at me. 'He looked like Kurama...' I look up to him, making eye to eye contact. He opens his mouth to say something when the train makes a harsh stop and he trips.

He falls on top of me and my hat moves back, as well as my jacket slipping down slightly, to reveal my face.

"Nanami?! Nanami Momo-Zono." He shouts loudly, causing attention towards us.

'So this is Kurama...' I freak out and push him off of me. I make a run for it and he follows after me.

"Wait a second!" He starts to catch up.

I continue to run, running into a tree the pressure of impact causing me to get dizzy, my vision going dark. Falling backwards I feel someone catch me and I pass out in their arms.

Tomoe's POV:
The limousine stops in front of a large 50-story hotel. 'It's currently 5 in the afternoon.' I look down to my watch 'only two hours until the ceremony starts.'

"This way sir." A man dressed in a tux opens my door and bows.

"Thank you very much." I give him a fake smile and get up from my seat.

He directs me in and into the (A/N: I don't know a lot about weddings in hotels... I don't know what that place is called but in certain hotels they have a huge room where the wedding is held)

I look around, the place all decorated in white like it would be in a church, and the cake standing high and mighty in the very front.

"I'll have your fitters help you into your tux. This way if you will." The man points over to three other men "I'm one of Yukiji's butlers, Nanamo, if you need any thing else please do not hesitate to ask."

'Nanamo... sounds a lot like Nanami...' I nod and walk over the the three waiting for me 'I wonder what Nanami's doing...' I smile thinking about her.

Nanami's POV:

"Is she still alive...?" A woman's voice rings in my ears.

"She hit her head pretty hard but I don't think it was enough to kill her." I hear Kurama sigh.

I open up my eyes slowly and sit up. I hear a child's squeal and clap their hands. I look around dizzy to notice I'm in a room I don't recognize, on a large queen size bed, Kurama and a woman with a small child in her arms  standing to the side.

"K-kurama...?" I cover my face with my hands "where am I?" I groan in pain of a headache.

"Your in a guest room at my house. This woman here is my lovely wife of three years and this child is my son, he's only two years old." He chuckles.

"Oh? You've grown up haven't you." I uncover my face to look at them.

"Well you two talk and Nanami your welcome to take a shower and clean up your wounds before you leave if you want." Kurama'a wife smiles warmly and walks out with the child.

Kurama takes his phone out and takes a picture of me. I look at him confused and he types something down and puts the phone away.

"Just showing Mikage, Tomoe, your still alive." He smiles.

"Tomoe?!" I smile "Where is he?"

"He's getting married today at 7. I recently got an invitation to go." He sighs.

"W-what...? Married...?!" My eyes widen.

"With Yukiji. He was supposed to marry her right after high school like me but he held on to your memory for so long that his father's boss got angry and organized it to today." He shows me the golden colored invitation.

I grab it from him and read it "Well I'm going to crash it!" I shout.

"Come on Nanami. It's been so long, it's time to let Tomoe go. Let him move on and get married." He grabs the invitation back.

I snatch it back "I've been in a jail house for four years, they pulled off my finger nails and toe nails and whipped me and drowned me and stabbed me and chained me up to starve, I've been torture mentally and physically..! Trying to escape and I finally do, and with a purpose, to get back to the one I love!"

"Well-..." I interrupt Kurama by slapping him across the face.

"You don't understand what I've been through in order to be by his side!" Tears start to fall from my eyes "I was falling apart before he came into my life, he showed me what love is, and saved me from an abusive father... he saved me from the pain and suffering... I would've taken my life if it weren't for him...! So don't tell me what to do." I fall back on the bed and cry.

"Nanami..." He sighs "I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

"I'm sorry I slapped you." I wipe away my tears "I'm going home." I cry out.

He hands me a tissue box and sits down on the bed besides me "Your home is gone you know... after you were gone your father committed suicide."

"Oh..." I wipe my tears away with a tissue "Well then I'll just go back. I'm sure the officers are looking for me somewhere." I look over to a clock on the desk to see it's already 6:30.

"No. After hearing everything you just said! You can't go back!!" He shouts.

"Well I no longer have any family or Tomoe." I sit up "Don't worry about me."

"Wait! Your wounds... and those clothes... you look awful!" He sits up as well.

I ignore him and walk out the guest room. I walk past his wife and kid and down the many many stair cases. I open the front door and make my way out.

'I'm so stupid... of course he's getting married... it's been four years!' My eyes well up with tears 'I'm sorry for wasting your time Tomoe...'

Tomoe's POV:
I hold my phone to my ear amazed. 'All this time... All this time she's been trying to get back to me.' Tears well up in my eyes.

"Did you hear all of that? Did you see the picture?" Kurama's voice rings through the phone.

"Yes..." tears fall from my eyes "I'm going to go after her! Thank you Kurama." I hang up and start to run out of the dressing room in my tux.

"Tomoe! Where are you going!" My father stops me.

"I'm going to go see Nanami!!" I shout "She's escaped that jail house and Kurama found her! Please let me go."

"No way. Your marrying Yukiji!" My father's boss calls out.

"But I don't love her... she doesn't love me... so why?!" I look back to him.

"He can go." I see Yukiji step out from her dressing room in her wedding dress.

"But Yukiji..." my father's boss frowns.

"I have a confession!" She walks over to us "I have a child with another man, the man I love, so please, let us be with who we want to be with." She bows down.

"Well kids will be kids. Come on boss, let them be already." My father frowns.

"You know what..." my father's boss sighs "do whatever the hell you want."

"Thank you sir." I smile.

I run out with my father cheering after me. I continue to run and run until my feet hurt. I make my way in the direction of Kurama's house and a while later, near the school, running into that same gravel walkway me and Nanami first met, I see a sort of tall woman in a jail jumpsuit with long brown hair flowing in the wind.

"NANAMI?!" I shout running towards her.

"Tomoe...?" She turns around.

There in front of me, Nanami, Nanami Momo-zono, My sweet long lost beautiful girlfriend that I so longed to see. Her famous smile perking up at her shinny lips. I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up, spinning her around.

"I finally found you!" We shout at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUT WAIT! There's more. One more chapter left people!!! ONE MORE CHAPTER!!! I'm gonna miss writing this book... It was fun.
~Gaby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 652 18
COMPLETED "Time is a never ending cycle never changing as what ever you do has already happened in the past, you can't change it. If you do, you just...
153K 4.3K 32
~•~COMPLETED~•~ ~•~Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss Fanfiction~•~ ~•~Mizuki x Reader~•~ ~•~Tomoe x Reader~•~ ~•~Kurama x Reader~•~ ~•~Sneak Peek~•~ Where...
231K 6.8K 45
COMPLETED "It was a quite night. The full moons light passed though the water and shined though my window, like it was trying to reach out to me. It...
185K 3.8K 38
Tomoe backs Nanami up into a wall thats behind her. A faint gasp escapes her lips as Tomoe puts his hand under her chin and lifts her head up to look...