The Street Fighter *Original...

By mackenzienrose

BEWARE, this is the very bad version I wrote when I was 15 years old but I did rewrite it now that I'm 20 and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 4

23.4K 695 153
By mackenzienrose

Chapter 4

When I got to The Ring, I parked on the side of the road and started making my way toward the club. While I was walking I looked around at what else was around here. Across the street from the club was a restaurant. That was about it other than a few stores that were behind me and down the road. I wonder if the places around here know that this is an illegal fighting club. Even if they did I'm sure they would be to scared to actually say anything.

When I finally made it inside I looked around. There was a bar to the right and if you walk straight and turn the corner then there's a big fighting ring with a crazy crowd. People here all make bets on who they think will win.

I look at my phone and see it's only seven-twenty so I go and sit at the bar. I was too busy watching the people fighting before me I didn't see the bartender walk up to me.

"Hey, what would you like?", I look up and see a man around early twenties that has black hair and green eyes. He had a kind smile on his face.

"Water's fine thank you." He nods then turns around going to get my water.

He comes back, hands me my water and leans on the bar in front of me, "So what brings you to a place like this, you know this is a fighting club right?"

"Well considering I'm a new fighter here, yeah I know exactly where I am."

"AND THE WINNER IS THE KING!", the announcer calls. I start taping my hands because I know I'm next.

"Hey can you hold my bag until I'm done with my fight?", he nods in reply so I hand him my bag and hop off the stool.

"You any good?" he asks over the cheering crowd.

"If you want some free cash, I would bet on me" I say with a smirk. I walk over and stand next the steps of the ring and wait for them to call me.

"FOR THE NEXT FIGHT WE HAVE THE UNDEFEATED BLAZE AND THE NEWBIE SCAR!!!" A man around late twenties walks into the ring. He has a lot of tattoos and big muscles. He towers over my 5'3 height.

He chuckles, "What are you doing here little girl?". I just stay quiet.

"LET'S GET THIS FIGHT STARTED!!!!TEN, NINE, EIGHT,SEVEN-"

"What are you doing here kid, this is dangerous stuff." He asks.

"-SIX, FIVE-"

"Well Hercules, I'm here for the same reason you are, to fight."

"-FOUR, THREE-"

"Please, I could crush you with my thumb and index finger."

"-TWO-"

"You may be stronger than me...." I pause

"-ONE-"

"But I'm faster." Before he could do anything I land a punch straight to his jaw that sends him stumbling back a little so I send a kick to his stomach. He loses his balance and falls onto his back so I straddle his stomach and punch him in the face. On the fourth punch he blocks and manages to flip us so he is on top and tries to throw punches but I block all of them. I hook my legs around his shoulder and pull him back. I get back up and into the defensive stance. He finally gets up and charges at me trying to punch me but I side-step and he misses. When he turns around I do a roundhouse- kick to the temple, in which he gets knocked unconscious.

The crowd is eerily silent. I'm guessing they weren't expecting a girl to be able to knockout their undefeated. "LET'S GIVE IT UP TO OUR NEW UNDEFEATED CHAMPION...SCAR!" the announcer says. When he finished the crowd finally erupts into cheers.

I climb down off the platform and back over to the bar. When I get there I sit in my same seat. "Congratulations, you did great out there." I look up and see the bartender from earlier looking at me with a smile holding out my duffle bag.

I smile back and take my bag, "Thanks, I don't think we really met, I'm Scarlett." I stick my hand out for him to shake.

He shook my outstretched hand, "I'm Bradley, how long have you been fighting?"

"Around 2 years now."

"Wow, you've got a real talent for it, you have a manager?" he asks.

"No not yet, I just moved here."

"Well Scarlett, I just so happen to also be a manager, and if you would like, I would love to be your manager."

"I would love that, it would make my life a lot easier." I reply with a small laugh.

"Well I got you a fight on Friday night at 8PM." he replies with a matching smile.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it. I have to go but I'll see you here on Friday?" He nods so I wave and start walking out.

As soon as I get home I go upstairs and take a shower, get changed into some leggings and an oversized shirt, and brush my teeth. After I brush my hair I walk over to Benny's room and see he's sleeping peacefully in bed. Then I walk over to Oliver's room which is down the hall from me and knock on his door.

"Come in!" he says from the other side of the door.

I walk in his room that is painted white and he has a queen bed with grey comforters and a red throw blanket at the end. Across from the bed he has a black dresser. In the corner there is a bookshelf, the nightstand is next the bed. The other corner he has a grey striped seat with a red pillow. He is lying on his stomach on his bed with his phone in his hand. I walk in and sit in the seat in the corner.

"Hey, how was the gym?" he asks and turns on his side to look at me.

"It was good, how was it with your friends?"

"Fun, we watched some movies then went outside with Benny." The thought of them all playing together put a smile on my face.

"So how did you like the new school?" he asks with a smile.

"It was good, I actually made a friend." I return his smile.

He gasps dramatically, "Wow, my sister actually decided to make some friends. I never thought I'd see the day."

I laugh, "Oh shut up, but it feels really good that she wants to be friends with me for me and not using me to get to you." he chuckles and nods.

I stand up and start to walk out, "Well I'm going to bed, I'll wake you up in the morning. Goodnight, Love you."

"Night, Love you too." I walk out and shut his door. When I get to my room I get into bed after setting my alarm for tomorrow and go to sleep.

_______________________________________________________

Over the next few days I went to school, hung out with Rose and Oliver went out with his friends. Now it is Friday last period before the bell rings and lets us leave.

*BRRRRIIINNNNNGGGG*

Once the bell rang I walked out to the car where Oliver, Brad, Finn and Grayson are waiting.

"Hey Scar, the guys are coming over our house today so their riding with us." I nod and get in the passenger seat. The guys all pile in the car and we start our journey home.

When we get home we all get out of the car and head inside. The guys all go into the living room and I go and change into some black Adidas pants, a maroon shirt and some slippers.

When I walk back downstairs the guys are all on the couch watching TV I sit on the floor in front on the couch with a bag of pretzels and my computer to work on a paper I have due next week.

"Do you have a thing for being on the floor?", I turn around to look at Grayson who asked this. I narrow my eyes and decide just to ignore it. Next thing I know a hand comes and take my bag of pretzels.

"Hey!" I turn to Finn who took them.

"Hay is for horses." I growl and snatch them back. He reaches out and tries to take them back but I grab his wrist and pull him off the couch. I turn him over and put his arm in an uncomfortable position behind his back.

"Don't touch my food." I look up and see Grayson and Brad with shocked faces and Oliver is laughing. I raise my eyebrows at him, "You think this is funny, because this is normally you." He stops laughing immediately and puts on a serious face. "That's what I thought, now if you'll excuse me, I am going to pick up Benny." I stand up and walk out the door with the keys not before hearing the guys laughing at a groaning Finn.

When I get back from picking up Benny the guys are all in the living room eating and watching some car movie. I tell Benny to go change and he goes upstairs while I go and sit in between Brad and Oliver on the couch. When Benny comes back down he sits next to me and snuggles into my side.

At 7:00 I get up to go and get ready for my fight. I lay Benny down on the couch trying not to wake him. "You leaving?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah I'm going to the gym again, I'll be back around nine or ten." He nods and the guys are all looking at me with a confused expression.

I don't bother telling them I'm going to the gym so I just walk upstairs and get dressed in a black sports bra and some black leggings. I put on jacket to cover up my exposed stomach.

I walk back downstairs to grab something small to eat and tell the boys I ordered pizza for them. When I walk into the kitchen I see all the guys in there looking for something to eat.

"I ordered pizza for you guys, it should be here in the next 10 minutes." Oliver walked over and hugged me.

"Thanks Scar, I don't know what we would do without you." he says with a chuckle.

I smile and pull back so I can see his face, "I don't think you guys would survive without me." I joke, when he finally lets me go I turn to the boys who are staring at us. "You guys staying the night?", they all nod in reply. "Okay then I'll see you when I get back .", I turn back to Oliver, "When the pizza gets here there's money on the table next to the door. And make sure Benny eats something when he wakes up." He nods so I go and walk out the door with the keys " Love you!" I yell to Oliver

"Love you too!" all the guys yell back. I chuckle and head out the door.

When I got to my fight I found Bradley that told me about who I was fighting.  After I won the fight I collected my money and headed home.

I got in the shower when I got home got out and changed into some leggings and an oversized t-shirt. I checked on Benny to see he was sleeping. Then I walked to Oliver's room to let him know that Mom went on a business trip and won't be back until Wednesday next week. When I walked in, all the guys are in the room just talking. When I walk in I sat on the floor because there were no more seats left.

"Hey, how was the gym?" Oliver asked

"Good, did Benny eat?"

He nods, "Yeah he woke up and asked for you. When we said you left he started crying saying you forgot to say goodbye." he said

I get up and walk out of his room to go to Benny's room and let him know I'm home. The guys were behind me when I went to Benny's room which was painted light blue with his bed next to the door. He had a twin bed with gray comforter and blue white and red blankets and pillows. across from his bed he had a little desk to work at. He had a dresser and blue rug.

The boys stood at the door while I went and bent down next to his bed. I shook him, "Hey Benny, I'm home." I whispered. He opened his eyes and once he saw me he wrapped his arms tightly around my neck. I hugged him back, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I left I didn't want to wake you."

"It's okay sissy it just scared me." he says in a sleepy voice.

After I tucked him back in I walked outside his room where all the boys were standing. Oliver had a small smile on his face. "Well I'm gonna go to bed, I'll see you guys in the morning." They nodded and I walked into my room and they went back to Oliver's room. I fell asleep after I turned off my alarm because I didn't have to wake up early tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
Streets By Ash

Teen Fiction

5.3K 162 28
*previously was known as adopted into a family of bad boys* "I always got the blunt of the burden... I always took the blunt of the burden..." I paus...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...