My Brother is My Mate ?

By ptvotp

Maddie is just a small town girl. She finds her mate , and urges to reject him but she can't. Who is her mate... More

My Brother is My Mate ?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note.
Chapter 28
Chapter 31
Authors Note!!!
SEQUELLLL

Chapter 2

13.9K 513 88
By ptvotp

Maddies pov

I walk into my huge house to see my brother having make out session with Brooke. I gagged a little bit. I went upstairs and took my thick long blonde hair out of its braid. I strip out my athletic outfit and got in the shower.

I scrubbed my body with my pink chiffon body wash and lathered my hair with shampoo and continued that routine with the conditioner.

I got out and got my white Nike running shorts and my black tank top. I then sat on my bed plugged in my headphones to my IPhone 6s and listen to "Riot" by Three Days Grace.

'let's start a riot,
a riot
Let's start a riot!

Do you feel so empty so fucked up? ' I began to sing.

I fell asleep when 'Let her go' by Passenger came on.

I slept blissfully that night hoping this next week would go by in a breeze.

***1 WEEK later***

This past week went by so quick to be honest.

Today is the day I turn 18, and I couldn't be anymore excited.

I got up and put my tight ripped Hollister jeans on and my black New Found Glory shirt on.

I got into my black Challenger that I had gotten back from the shop over the past week and sped off to school. As soon as I got out my car my best friend Brianna came running bouncing her short black shaved hair.

"You're finally 18! " she sang

"Stop, please. Not here."

"Maddie, you're the alphas daughter. You don't think the whole school knows already? " she grumbled and kept walking.

I got to my locker and smelt the most delicious scent. Noir by bath and body works. My favorite men scent. I turned around and met eyes with Colton. He stopped kissing Brooke and walked over to me.

" My mate." He growled

You see, both mates must be 18 to know that they're mates.

"Y-yes?"

"You're mine ."

"No-o. I-I ca-ant"

"You will not reject me"

"I , Madelyn Elizabeth Nicole Jones , reject you. Ryder-"

I was cut off my his lips and all I could think was Why me! Why out of all the werewolves me!

***A/N***

Cliffhanger (:

Do you like ?

Vote
Comment.

Read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6K 23
For Mason, not only must he deal with finding his mate. But add into the mix, an ex-lover, an abused mate, who suffers from memory loss. How can he p...
2.7K 97 29
Ava's father found his SCM in a different pack. He decides to join his SCM's pack and to take Ava with him. This new pack's leader is cocky and sleep...
267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...