Don't Let Go (Gray X OC)

Oleh howdyhihey

Keiko is the granddaughter of Makarov Dreyar and Sister of Laxus Dreyar. When Keiko came back from Edolas, ev... Lebih Banyak

Character Description
Prologue ~ Part 2
Dont Let Go ~ 1
Dont Let Go ~ 2
Dont Let Go ~ 4
Don't Let Go ~ 5
Don't Let Go ~ 6
Don't Let Go ~ 7
Dont Let Go ~ 8
Don't Let Go ~ 9
Don't Let Go ~ 10
Don't Let Go ~ 11
Don't Let Go ~ 12
Don't Let Go ~ 13
Don't Let Go ~ 14
Don't Let Go ~ 15
Don't Let Go ~ 16
Don't Let Go ~ 17
Don't Let Go ~ 18
News!
Don't Let Go ~ 19
Don't Let Go ~ 20
*Final Chapter* 21

Don't Let Go ~ 3

4.8K 84 1
Oleh howdyhihey

Gray's POV:

I watched Keiko as she walked up to Gramps, then upstairs. 'Probably going to bed' I thought. I looked at her face a little more closely and noticed a bruise.
'She didn't have that before, so how did she get it?' I looked around and saw Juvia glaring at her. "That's how" I said to myself.

I got up and walked over to Juvia. "Juvia?" I called. She looked up to me and her eyes twinkled. "GRAY~SAMA!!!!!" She yelled and tried to jump on me as I dodged. "Juvia!" I yelled which got a few people's attention but they went back to their own business. Juvia looked up at me confused. "What's wrong Gray~Sama?" She asked softly. "Did you hurt Keiko?" I asked firmly. She looked shocked and put on a 'sad' face. "That Keiko girl attacked Juvia while Juvia was off guard saying how 'Gray~Sama belonged to her' then she threatened to kill me so I punched her to protect myself!" She explained but I knew she was lying. Keiko would never hurt anyone unless it was to protect her family. "Juvia. Don't lie. I know Keiko better than almost everyone here. She doesn't hurt any one. Plus she's one of my best friends I'd take her side over yours any day." I said pretty harsh but I know Juvia hurt Keiko and I can't lose her again.

I walked out of the guild heading home. When I arrived I just went straight to bed happy that Keiko and Lisanna were back.

I sighed happily and fell asleep.

'Good Night... Keiko'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.9K 339 12
Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Happy, and Gray go on an adventure to an alternate timeline where Zeref was never born. Can they find each other and figure out ex...
1.1K 38 22
Description: Join Hoshi Kaminari Heartfilia and her adopted sister, Lucy Heartfilia on their journey to find their true family and finally feel true...
267K 4.1K 21
Natsu has a twin A twin sister to be more exact She's been gone for 9 years on a SS-class mission that was posted as a 10 year quest What happens w...
117K 2.4K 44
Neveah is a lava and death dragon slayer who was all ways treated differently for her 2 different coloured eyes. She finally joins her uncle in fairy...